Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2013, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

delete

Last edited by Rhonwen; 03-09-2013 at 06:12 AM
Old 03-09-2013, 06:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I dont know..
I seemed to have the impression they did, just from the scene you described. But I also could think that maybe it was the dream that woke her and she went to Rumple's room and through the house looking for him.

I imagine they Rumple loves and respects Belle so much that he'd wait until she was ready, and initiated the progress of their relationship. He still sees himself as unworthy of her. of anyone..
True. Poor guy. That's why I love him so much. I just wanna give him a hug. I think he's a gentleman and I wish the characters will stop calling him cowards and beats once they see the good I him like Belle does

Kelaine, I'll pm you if I have any ideas for you for your fic! I'm thinking about writing one too. It's crazy because I've learn English for 5 years and I don't think I'm any good at writing. But I just can't get this idea out of my head! So I might try. Idk well see. But I usually have lot of ideas for fics. Can't you tell I just daydream everyday? Lol

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rhonwen Please try not to double post. It is not allowed here on FF. If you want to add something you can edit your last post.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-09-2013, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
Rhonwen Please try not to double post. It is not allowed here on FF. If you want to add something you can edit your last post.
sorry. I apologize.. I will delete it.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

You don't have to delete it, but next time you want to write more you can edit your last post instead.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-09-2013, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

source:oceanofdarkness

Belle cant stop following the leather pants..
Old 03-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Passionate Fan

I just notice that! She's checking him out lol now that just made my morning.
Rum does look nice in leather pants.
Talking about outfits, I wanna see Gold in leather or jeans once in awhile

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
I just notice that! She's checking him out lol now that just made my morning.
Rum does look nice in leather pants.
Talking about outfits, I wanna see Gold in leather or jeans once in awhile
as much as I like the suits it would be nice to see him a leather jacket and jeans..
I agree, and I think Belle would too..
Old 03-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
as much as I like the suits it would be nice to see him a leather jacket and jeans..
I agree, and I think Belle would too..
The suits are really really nice. That man looks amazing in suits. But yeah I love that Bobby is always in jeans. He's hot in them. I wonder what belle reaction would be though if he change his outfits. She'll be like

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The suits are really really nice. That man looks amazing in suits. But yeah I love that Bobby is always in jeans. He's hot in them. I wonder what belle reaction would be though if he change his outfits. She'll be like
definitely. I think we'll see a more casual Rumple in the future.. He's already changing.. Look at his treatment of Henry in the last episode.

He's angry and in pain. He lashes out at his grandson. The DO would not have let his emotions get the better of him, he would have just killed the person who was to be responsible for his undoing. No second thoughts.

But he's angry in the Queen is Dead. He's poisoned and dying and he wont kill Henry. He wont harm him, and he angrily tells Henry to stay away. Part of that was to protect Henry from any darkness that should engulf him should his instincts take over to live at all costs.

Rumple is wanting to be the person Belle sees in him still. He left town explaining to Emma that he couldn't stay because he was too tempted to kill Hook. He did that because he made a promise to Belle. and even if she doesnt remember him, he loves her, and will honor her wishes. His leaving and not killing Hook was showing the man has begun his transformation back, it;lll still be a long road, but Belle is the reason.

She broke the walls he built, and sees that the monster was created by the curse and by people like Hook, Milah, etc that have always diminished him as a person, and bullied him. Belle is the only outside factor that has seen the good and is willing to fight for him.
And that's why he left with Emma, because he's going to fight now too. Because his love for Belle outweighs all desire for revenge.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I totally agree with you. Poor Henry though, he got shoved away. I know Rum is afraid of the prophecy and its understandable to want Henry far away from him as possible. I love their interactions in Manhattan though. I think Rum sees lil Bae in Henry and that's why he seems to like Henry enough.
Were def see him changing. He is a man of his words and he does what he wants but now we see him stop his actions because he want to be a better person for Belle. I remember the scene where Belle got shot and Rum was going to kill Hook then Charming said Belle wouldn't want you to do this and he stopped. That shows that he's becoming a better man for her
Belle is def his light. I can't wait to see more future transformation of his character

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I totally agree with you. Poor Henry though, he got shoved away. I know Rum is afraid of the prophecy and its understandable to want Henry far away from him as possible. I love their interactions in Manhattan though. I think Rum sees lil Bae in Henry and that's why he seems to like Henry enough.
Were def see him changing. He is a man of his words and he does what he wants but now we see him stop his actions because he want to be a better person for Belle. I remember the scene where Belle got shot and Rum was going to kill Hook then Charming said Belle wouldn't want you to do this and he stopped. That shows that he's becoming a better man for her
Belle is def his light. I can't wait to see more future transformation of his character
If Charming can remind him of what Belle would want him to do, and he doesn't need to hear it straight from Belle then ti shows that he's changing..

I was upset that Rumple lashed out at Henry, but I understood why. I also understood why Rumple needed to leave SB to find Bae. He promised Belle he wouldn't give into his hatred and darkness. He needed to leave and he had Emma help him with that. I think even Emma saw this.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Yup. Totally agree. I love how Lana was like no one messes with Henry at Paleyfest and them Bobby's face.
Anyways I'll take my leave now, hopefully this will pick up after I left. Seems like I'm always the bad omen. Cuz when I post there's only you and Lucas or Betsy that's posting too lol
Sorry if I annoy anyone. Have a great day everyone

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yup. Totally agree. I love how Lana was like no one messes with Henry at Paleyfest and them Bobby's face.
Anyways I'll take my leave now, hopefully this will pick up after I left. Seems like I'm always the bad omen. Cuz when I post there's only you and Lucas or Betsy that's posting too lol
Sorry if I annoy anyone. Have a great day everyone
It's not you.. the thread has been down for awhile.. I think we just need more Rumbelle love and less angst.

We tried last night to give a lot of hope to the depressed masses, but unfortunately we crossed the spoiler line.. and lost a bunch of inspiring posts..

Will need to be careful and talk about love and differences w/o between Cora/Belle w/o crossing that line ..

talk to you later..
Old 03-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's a shame there is not a spoilers allowed version of this thread...there would be more to talk about!

Until we get more scenes, there won't be much new to say.

It is interesting how many RumBelle fans are getting tired of the angst, but of course we all know that if there is no angst at all, there is not much of a story. I am hoping for more happy moments too though. I loved the hamburger date and the brief glimpse of them going on a picnic together. So sweet! Honestly, it's not the angst that bothers me so much as the lack of screentime for Belle. She is such a wonderful character and other than in "The Outsider" has only gotten slightly more screentime than last season! I do believe Belle and Rumple are endgame and will be together by the end of the series. There will be ups and downs, and I plan to enjoy the ride.