Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Sadly, I had more hope for Rumbelle was she was locked up in the basement asylum.

I'm just hoping that this season is just a sophomore slump and we'll get another season. Ratings are down, fandom overall isn't that happy with the writing, no matter who you ship, and even if you don't, and everyone is missing the character driven episodes. The best thing that happened this season is Nealfire (at least there is something I'm still fanatical about with this show). But if I want Rumbelle, I'm going to have to stick with fanfiction.

But I'm not going to count them totally out. It took SEVEN books for Ron and Hermione to get together in Harry Potter. Do you know how many years I had to wait through angst and misunderstandings and torture before they even kissed? Every book that was released I waited for something to happen and nothing ever did. I had to read throught Krum, Lav Lav, the endless camping trip, and finally the final battle before they finally got together in the last pages of the final book. JKR really knows how to torture a person. If I made it through that with my sanity semi-intact, I think I can make it till next October for the third season for a happy Rumbelle.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

I know everyone wants happy Rumbelle, hey I do too. It's just I have this fear that once Rumbelle are happy & together they'll fall into the background much like Snowing did this season. I don't want that, yes I want them happy but I think they need to keep a bit of angst in their storyline too: balance as I've said before

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Passionate Fan

And thank you, Claire I'm jus trying to keep the thread moving. Seems like you did a good job. Everyone now seems to be talking and posting.
I like how I always miss the conversation lol btw guys, I'm learning how to use photoshop now. I actually have a lot of time (my 3rd quarter jus ended!) which mean I'll be here all the time! Hooray and it means ill be doing edits for Rumbelle hehehe

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
we all need help.. isn't this what the thread is for .. cheap therapy
I suppose it is.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
Lol Lucas, you're not the only one. I need help too. Everyday of my life right now =Rumbelle and I can't talk to anyone about it except here of course.
Rhon, you're very lucky. I'm a sucker for love and I do hope I'll find someone but at the same time I'm really skeptic. My family doesn't really set a nice example about love&marriage. Gotta say I'm biased. Alas though I am a hopeless romantic
My parents were awful examples... Dave's too. You just have to strive to be different. To know and understand that people have failings, but to focus on the strengths. And it's certainly not perfect.. there are days when he doesn't spoil me or tell me how awesome I am..lol j/k

We just offset each other. I bring life and fun and he gives me an anchor..

Belle would be Rumple anchor, and Rumple brings joy and strength to Belle.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
you are sweet.. and thank you.
No. THANK YOU!

You're welcome,Betsy! I say what's true lol. Yeah that is sort of awkward... But I'm glad she responds to the tweet anyways

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Especially not me, lol - I'm in trouble, lol.

It would be SO much easier to still really ship Snowing, sigh
Hmm I dunno, I like Snowing but for me they've lost their spark. I think alot of that has to do with them not really getting anything the whole season. They do have one advantage over Rumbelle: they're together other than that though? they barely have had a story the whole season. Seriously Rumbelle have had more in the romance department,IMO than Snowing and that's not saying much. I think this season the couples have taken a backseat and it's all:plot,plot,plot. I was re watching season 1 earlier and the difference is uncanny, last season made me want to ship Snow & Charming and this season well... maybe I should leave it here as I don't want to get into trouble for comparing the both couples.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 03-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I totally agree with you, Lucas. I love how were always in sync lol I used to be such a huge Snowing fan. I even did edits and stuffs for Snowing. I think it's because they sort of together now that's why there's no separation issues or anything like that that truly brings fan to ship for them. It's great that they're together but there aren't the same element as there was when they were trying to find each other.

But yeah let's not get in trouble.. Lets talk about our two babies instead!

Oh joy. Sunday. All my friends think I'm crazy now because I can't wait for it to be Sunday lol and they're like are ou insane? Which I prob am. I know my heart going to hurt on Sunday but also there's joy! Can't wait for it

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Hmm I dunno, I like Snowing but for me they've lost their spark. I think alot of that has to do with them not really getting anything the whole season. They do have one advantage over Rumbelle: they're together other than that though? they barely have had a story the whole season. Seriously Rumbelle have had more in the romance department,IMO than Snowing and that's not saying much. I think this season the couples have taken a backseat and it's all:plot,plot,plot. I was re watching season 1 earlier and the difference is uncanny, last season made me want to ship Snow & Charming and this season well... maybe I should leave it here as I don't want to get into trouble for comparing the both couples.
I really think the problem is that the writers lost their focus. They tried to bring so many new characters and stories that they forgot about the characters and stories they already had going on.. I think they tightened that up this half and we'll see it into the third season.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm sorry Betsy I'll take care of Eddy for you ok? Lol even though I love him, I just wanna flick him in the head right now for using that word

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

IA.. Betsy hopefully Rumbelle can someday can move into that position

Pomc- great minds think alike ey?????

I had an interesting conversation with my bro today and he said that he thinks Rumbelle are the main couple this season. And I said WTF? they barely have any scenes together and he said yeah but that's the point: them being so in love and separated makes people want to root for them and for them to win against the obstacles. And this is coming from someone who's not a shipper.. I'm starting to think he likes them even if he denies it Anyway, this made me think: maybe that is Adam & Eddy's intention but we don't see it that way because we just want them together

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 03-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Ayyyy!
Oh wow your brother he just won't admit it. Deep down, he's a rumbellers. You got to him! I think so too. When there's obstacle and problems, you just wanna root for them. This is why you fight for your ship, that's what make the relationship interesting and keeping it alive. Like I said, I don't like pure fluff. I love angst. Balance is what's important. Wow you really do think like me. Perhaps you're my long lost twin

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
IA.. Betsy hopefully Rumbelle can someday can move into that position

Pomc- great minds think alike ey?????

I had an interesting conversation with my bro today and he said that he thinks Rumbelle are the main couple this season. And I said WTF? they barely have any scenes together and he said yeah but that's the point: them being so in love and separated makes people want to root for them and for them to win against the obstacles. And this is coming from someone who's not a shipper.. I'm starting to think he likes them even if he denies it Anyway, this made me think: maybe that is Adam & Eddy's intention but we don't see it that way because we just want them together
that s a good point. And we did get some wonderful Rumbelle scenes... we'll get the really great stuff soon..
Old 03-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
Ayyyy!
Oh wow your brother he just won't admit it. Deep down, he's a rumbellers. You got to him! I think so too. When there's obstacle and problems, you just wanna root for them. This is why you fight for your ship, that's what make the relationship interesting and keeping it alive. Like I said, I don't like pure fluff. I love angst. Balance is what's important. Wow you really do think like me. Perhaps we're a long lost twins
twin! I'll get him to admit it yet! ..... yes, that's what is needed:balance, hopefully next season.

I can't wait for the great stuff Rhon!

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 03-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Hopefully, well get fluff at the end of the season. And other great stuffs
I'm going to bed now. Goodnight guys! I'll talk to you guys tomorrow morning.
Have a goodnight everyone

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!