Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)

Headcanon: Belle wanted to restart their relationship over from the beginning again, and purposefully wore the yellow dress to remind him of when they met. Because she is just as nervous and in awe of him as he is of her, and she thought he might have forgotten.
, yep go along with that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I'd always thought Gold would want to stay in SB, but the more I think about it, the more I think I'd prefer them to go back to FTL - but not to the same castle, a new one.
Think so too, a new start to make new memories for the both of them
Old 11-28-2012, 06:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Source
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Beautiful artwork!
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 11-28-2012, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

cool art..

Damn is it Sunday yet
Old 11-28-2012, 06:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
cool art..

Damn is it Sunday yet
Ugh, I know. This week is passing ridiculously slow.

Source
Old 11-28-2012, 06:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Wonderful gifs!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Think so too, a new start to make new memories for the both of them
That's right, for the two of them and their brood of children, lol. Burn the Dark Castle down and let the two of them build something together.

For those who still have this on DVR or can watch the show again, I swear.......listen to the very beginning of the scene, near the end, as Bobby says "three in a row" or "third in a row". Aside from the fact that he's got that Bobby smile on, you can clearly hear his Scottis brogue - not Gold's softer accent. Yes, I'm obsessed with this because I think it is absolutely wonderful and hilarious that Bobby and Emilie were having such a great time........when they were supposed to be quiet, lol.

After watching the scene again and again last night, I realize that when Gold told Belle that "she won't get what she wants" (meaning Regina), he was referring to Belle. Gold made sure that Belle knew in words that she would be safe with him always....and then he looked at her and smiled at her to reassure her, which worked because Belle stopped breathing heavily. So Gold was very loving and protective in both words and deeds....such a beautiful moment.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 11-28-2012 at 06:26 AM
Old 11-28-2012, 06:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Stunning gifs!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

That look on Gold's face actually came when Regina said he had a weakness........He looks nervous and, frankly, a litte scared, because he knows what's at stake. He won't ever let any harm befall Belle, but if it should........Imagine these moments flashing through his brain:

Old 11-28-2012, 06:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
That look on Gold's face actually came when Regina said he had a weakness........He looks nervous and, frankly, a litte scared, because he knows what's at stake. He won't ever let any harm befall Belle, but if it should........Imagine these moments flashing through his brain:
I noticed how nervous he was too. It was one of the few times that his strong facade began to crack.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
I noticed how nervous he was too. It was one of the few times that his strong facade began to crack.
Yep....that strength broke as he looked at his beloved Belle; his feelings were writ all over his face, but then when Belle asked about Cora, he picked himself up and reassured her. He doesn't want her to worry unnecessarily.

On another note:

What I REALLY love now is the symbolism that we see all over the place.... symbols of Belle and of Rumbelle love:

1) the tea cup/tea pot motif. First Gold is pouring tea for two in Broken with the same tea set he'd laid out for Belle's hopeful return in Skiin Deep. Then of course the chipped cup itself......and that tea cup/tea pot lamp.

2) Roses.........roses on Gold's shirt in Broken, roses in a vase in the Croc

3) The ring. Gold is still wearing the ring.

4) The gold and blue dress

5) Gold and Belle matching colors in the Croc

6) The continuing parallels between Rumbelle now and Skin Deep

a) Gold spinning in Broken, to forget

b) The curtains being drawn and light shining through the
windows of Gold's house in Croc

c)Gold letting Belle go, in Broken and Croc

d) Belle's comment about how it took her some time to get to know him.

I don't notice these things when it comes to Snowing, but with Rumbelle, there is SO much of it.......their love is SOOO strong and powerful (I'm not saying Snowing's isn't, but it's different and it's being portrayed differently)
Old 11-28-2012, 08:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
Makes me think of Bed of Thorns "Dear I have a headache, maybe sex will fix it?"
Omg, that makes me think of the preview for the new Judd Appatow movie. Paul Rudd's character asks his wife if she wants to have sex in not the most enthusiastic manner and she responds, "I just took a shower and I don't want to ruin it." It's so hilarious and so truthful.

I hope that they decide to stay in Storybrooke. I don't think the Enchanted Forest was that enchanting for most people. Royalty was the only ones who had any advantage and we know from Snow and Charming it wasn't that great either, with their kingdom plotting and curses. I just see everyone deciding to stay in Storybrooke in the end. Magic is great, but I think for most people that technology would trump it.

As for Belle spinning, I don't really know if she'd know how to or not. I don't know the statistics of who spun in comparable times. Men, women, social class. I do know from being a knitter that men in earlier times in history were knitters, especially fisherman. They'd knit in the off season to make a living for their families. It wasn't until later that knitting was seen as "women's work". If you rewatch "Hat Trick" it appears that Jefferson was either a spinner or fiber artist. He has hanks of yarn hanging from the ceiling after being dyed and a loom in the background. That was the most interesting part of the episode for me. If I had room in my house I'd have a spinning wheel. Knitting's odd because the more you do, the more addicted you become and the more you want to get into the complete process of what's called "sheep to shawl". Wow, I realize how boring this paragraph probably is for all of you.

Last edited by Josephine77; 11-28-2012 at 08:23 AM
Old 11-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Another thing I noticed is that Belle has said "I remember you" twice on the show. the first time was in "A Land Without Magic," and the second time was in "The Crocodile" after Mr. Gold saves her. :in_love :
Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Another thing I noticed is that Belle has said "I remember you" twice on the show. the first time was in "A Land Without Magic," and the second time was in "The Crocodile" after Mr. Gold saves her. :in_love :
Belle will always remember.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine77 (View Post)
Omg, that makes me think of the preview for the new Judd Appatow movie. Paul Rudd's character asks his wife if she wants to have sex in not the most enthusiastic manner and she responds, "I just took a shower and I don't want to ruin it." It's so hilarious and so truthful.

I hope that they decide to stay in Storybrooke. I don't think the Enchanted Forest was that enchanting for most people. Royalty was the only ones who had any advantage and we know from Snow and Charming it wasn't that great either, with their kingdom plotting and curses. I just see everyone deciding to stay in Storybrooke in the end. Magic is great, but I think for most people that technology would trump it.
I completely agree. No one in the Enchanted Forest received their happy ending. Rumpel was poor and harrassed by the villagers, Bae lost his father and was sent to another world, Regina was abused by her mother and lost her true love, Snow lost her mother and was hunted by the Evil Queen, Charming lost his mother and had been hunted by his own father, Red accidently killed her mother and her true love, Jiminy lost his parents, Pinnocchio lost his father, and Belle was locked up by the Evil Queen.

NO ONE WAS HAPPY!