View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Think so too, a new start to make new memories for the both of them
That's right, for the two of them and their brood of children, lol. Burn the Dark Castle down and let the two of them build something together.

For those who still have this on DVR or can watch the show again, I swear.......listen to the very beginning of the scene, near the end, as Bobby says "three in a row" or "third in a row". Aside from the fact that he's got that Bobby smile on, you can clearly hear his Scottis brogue - not Gold's softer accent. Yes, I'm obsessed with this because I think it is absolutely wonderful and hilarious that Bobby and Emilie were having such a great time........when they were supposed to be quiet, lol.

After watching the scene again and again last night, I realize that when Gold told Belle that "she won't get what she wants" (meaning Regina), he was referring to Belle. Gold made sure that Belle knew in words that she would be safe with him always....and then he looked at her and smiled at her to reassure her, which worked because Belle stopped breathing heavily. So Gold was very loving and protective in both words and deeds....such a beautiful moment.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 11-28-2012 at 06:26 AM