Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Looking Glass (View Post)
I know! A 90 second scene burned through an entire thread on Sunday.
So true!
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Lovely art!
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 11-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
''I have a complicated relationship with her. With lots of people''
Lol, I love how he says it as a joke but I think that now he wants to change that.
I think since Belle has been back and his real feelings have started to emerge, he's badly wanted to change that perception of him. You can see it in his looks downward when Maurice and Regina make hurtful comments to him, you could feel it when he referred to "this little town" in the library scene and generally you could just feel it when you sensed his overall loneliness. I have always felt that man was carrying around an extraordinary burden of guilt for his past.....and he just doesn't want to be alone anymore. I think he's so tired of coming home to an empty house with no one to call, no one to socialize with. Behind most humor lies sadness and/or truth and I think Gold is a perfect example of this.

Quote:
And Belle response:
''Well, it did take me a while to get to know you. They will''
That's basically all she said in the ep but I almost cry. The skin deep reference made me have too much rumbelle feels.
That Skin Deep reference made me want to cry - and Belle's look was exactly the same look she gave when she said "well, I always wanted to travel the world; that didn't quite work out". She was being impish then and impish now.

Quote:
''Belle, remember the woman that locked you up for 28 years?''
I just love how he looks at Belle instead of Regina, I think it's his way to stay calm, just looking at her and her lightness.
IMO, he was trying to calm Belle with his steady and loving gaze; he was telling her that she was the ONLY thing that was important to him - forget Regina. Belle looked at him as well and I'm sure she could see in his eyes the safety and warmth, the security and comfort, she's been looking for.

Quote:
Also Regina:
''Now you have someone you cared about. You have a weakness''
I screamed out loud at this. I just LOVE when someone who is not Rumbelle says something about them. I don't know, I'm kinda weird right?

And:
''Who is Cora?'' ''Someone you'll never meet''
My love for Rumple at this line has no words. He says it smiling at Belle (because she brings all the joy out of him) but he is freaking serious and worried. Cora WON'T be near his Belle.
Total foreshadowing. At some point I fear that Gold is going to have to put himself physically in harms way to save Belle........great drama, though, and we know it will have a happy ending. I still think that Belle and his love for her are strengths...........

That look he gave when he realized that Belle was likely going to be in danger was sad because he looked SO worried. Everything he does now is to prevent anyone from ever laying another hand on the woman he loves.

Quote:
Also, Betsy can you please posted the interview where we got our amazing title?
Here it is for the 3rd time. lol:

Quote:
RUMPLE/MR.GOLD: “I think he’d probably see, in his mind’s eye, nirvana for him with Belle, Bay, a castle, power—enough to take care of the kids—and be quite happy,” Carlyle said.

BELLE: “Belle hasn’t really discussed [going back]. You know, I don’t think she would if it was a threat to their relationship. If he was going to become somewhat more evil—for whatever reason—going back, there’s no way she would. But, on the other hand, it’s more familiar to her, obviously, than Storybrooke,” de Ravin said.
http://storybrookemirror.tumblr.com/...ng-back-to-ftl

The KIDS!!!! Aww, Bobby believes Gold doesn't just want one baby, but multiple babies, with his darling, beloved, sweetheart Belle who he's loved since the moment he laid eyes on her. It's not just that he'd be happy - he'd be in heaven, in Nirvana.......I think Rumbellers went to Nirvana when they first read this, lol. Aww, and he just wants enough power to take care of the kids......his and Belle's legacy. That's our Bobby - making us cry every day, every hour, every minute.

I LOVE this.

http://ddagent.tumblr.com/
Old 11-27-2012, 04:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)

Here it is for the 3rd time. lol:

Storybrooke Mirror

The KIDS!!!! Aww, Bobby believes Gold doesn't just want one baby, but multiple babies, with his darling, beloved, sweetheart Belle who he's loved since the moment he laid eyes on her. It's not just that he'd be happy - he'd be in heaven, in Nirvana.......I think Rumbellers went to Nirvana when they first read this, lol. Aww, and he just wants enough power to take care of the kids......his and Belle's legacy. That's our Bobby - making us cry every day, every hour, every minute.

I LOVE this.

Don't Forget to Breathe...
Thanks, but I mean, where does it come from? Did Bobby make an interview or something? Emilie also talks.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyInPink (View Post)
Thanks, but I mean, where does it come from? Did Bobby make an interview or something? Emilie also talks.
I posted the link. Inside the link is this:

Quote:
LA TV Insider Examiner was on set in Vancouver* to get a sense of where characters like Charming (Dallas), Regina (Lana Parrilla), Rumple (Robert Carlyle), and Belle’s (Emilie de Ravin) heads were at.

and the rest of the interview
Old 11-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

You know, a lot of people have commented on how Belle's yellow diner dress was similar to her golden ball gown, but nothing more than that.

Headcanon: Belle wanted to restart their relationship over from the beginning again, and purposefully wore the yellow dress to remind him of when they met. Because she is just as nervous and in awe of him as he is of her, and she thought he might have forgotten.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 11-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

I love that Emilie's answer for Belle is all about Rum! that's the important part for her.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
You know, a lot of people have commented on how Belle's yellow diner dress was similar to her golden ball gown, but nothing more than that.

Headcanon: Belle wanted to restart their relationship over from the beginning again, and purposefully wore the yellow dress to remind him of when they met. Because she is just as nervous and in awe of him as he is of her, and she thought he might have forgotten.
Wow, I have to make that my headcanon, too.......except he could never forget how in awe he was of her. Ah Belle, how little you know your man, the same one that kept that chipped cup for 30 years.

I stayed up ludicrously late watching that scene over and over and over again, lol. Still loved Bobby and Emilie's game playing. Still loved Gold enjoying how happy Belle was when she received her food. Still loved his leaning towards her, wanting to be close.... Still loved that joke about his complicated relationships, knowing that behind the chuckle is sadness and pain. Still loved Belle's reference to Skin Deep with her comment and her look.... Rewatching that scene makes Gold's honesty even more impressive ...and more than I did the first time, I want to just hug him as he looks directly into Belle's eyes, trying to almost pass his confidence in her to her, trying to reassure her that he will always be there for her - that he literally only has eyes for her.

Quote:
I love that Emilie's answer for Belle is all about Rum! that's the important part for her.
LOL I Loved that too - poor girl's answer got lost in a sea of Bobby love, lol. Aww, They really ship Rumbelle SO hard......and that makes it even sweeter, doesn't it?

I'd always thought Gold would want to stay in SB, but the more I think about it, the more I think I'd prefer them to go back to FTL - but not to the same castle, a new one. I think they'd want a more intimate castle that doesn't remind them of the old days. I think they'd still have nice things, but they wouldn't be so acquisitive; their castle would be homey and warm, especially with lots of kids about. I could see Gold having this warm, wood-paneled library - well actually both, since Belle loves books - but Belle might also have a music room or conservatory. They'd have a big dining room, of course, but they'd hardly use it unless they were having a party.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 11-27-2012 at 05:51 PM
Old 11-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

maybe Belle can explain to him how to put up curtains without using nails
Old 11-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
maybe Belle can explain to him how to put up curtains without using nails
Nah, she wants to put curtains up with nails so she can purposely pull them out and fall into his arms, lol.

However, he can teach her how to spin. She'd sit down, he'd come up behind her and grab her waist ..oops, I mean arms... and show her gently how to handle it. Lord, how I'd love to see that.

Oh and how could I forget...they'd have a nursery and children's rooms, and children's play rooms.

Sigh....imagine Gold and Belle reading their children to sleep, tucking them in after a long day, and then spending the night by themselves, basking in the glow of their love. Bearskin rug, fireplace, champagne, clothes strewn on the floor.......

I can promise that Belle will never say these words: "Not tonight dear, I have a headache"
Old 11-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
I loved that too.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Wow, I never get tired of looking at this, in all the variations of color, tone, etc...... All that love, lust, passion...and we never got to see it, sob. Well, at least we have the DVD, lol

green of a hollow wave.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Addicted Fan

You know what's so funny about that scene? It's my favorite Rumbelle scene by a country mile, and yet, it didn't even appear in the actual episode.

DAMN YOU WRITERS!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Source
Old 11-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Lovely art!