Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyInPink (View Post)
Also Regina:
''Now you have someone you cared about. You have a weakness''
I screamed out loud at this. I just LOVE when someone who is not Rumbelle says something about them. I don't know, I'm kinda weird right?
See, Regina knew him as well as Belle did! That's not weird at all. You gotta realize that the man Regina tried to convince to lend her a hand was her worst opponent whom she had deeply hurt. Luckily, the evil regal was a smart negotiator who can maneuver to hit the other side's soft spot and get want she wants. To protect Belle from the threat of Cora's arrival, he was in the position to cooperate with Regina, even though he wasn't willing to do so at the beginning of their conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I think since Belle has been back and his real feelings have started to emerge, he's badly wanted to change that perception of him. You can see it in his looks downward when Maurice and Regina make hurtful comments to him, you could feel it when he referred to "this little town" in the library scene and generally you could just feel it when you sensed his overall loneliness. I have always felt that man was carrying around an extraordinary burden of guilt for his past.....and he just doesn't want to be alone anymore. I think he's so tired of coming home to an empty house with no one to call, no one to socialize with. Behind most humor lies sadness and/or truth and I think Gold is a perfect example of this.
Well, fate is what befalls a man that fails to act, while destiny is for men who refuse to accept their failures as their fate. Being the Dark One might be his fate, but definitely not his destiny. He is known for his notoriety, cowardice and dark magic in the public eye because they don't see the humanity of a father lying beneath the veneer of the fearsome Dark One, while Belle sees the prince inside of the beast. It's a long road to change his image and he had already gone, beginning with this burger date as his first move to fit in the society, stepping out of his comfort zone. As people see that he has someone he cares about, things will get better to him.

Quote:
Total foreshadowing. At some point I fear that Gold is going to have to put himself physically in harms way to save Belle........great drama, though, and we know it will have a happy ending. I still think that Belle and his love for her are strengths...........

That look he gave when he realized that Belle was likely going to be in danger was sad because he looked SO worried. Everything he does now is to prevent anyone from ever laying another hand on the woman he loves.
That was an empowering look that eased Belle's troubled mind as he can't let Belle be intimidated by Regina. It was like "Worry not, my darling! Leave it to me." At that moment, Gold didn't want Belle to be involved in this mission because he wanted her to be happy, safe and carefree when she was with him, a mighty man she could rely on.

Last edited by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus; 11-27-2012 at 07:25 PM
Old 11-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)
You know what's so funny about that scene? It's my favorite Rumbelle scene by a country mile, and yet, it didn't even appear in the actual episode.

DAMN YOU WRITERS!
LOL

Aww, the writers probably intended it to be there, but I recall we discussed this at the time. If they were trying to go slow, there is NO way they could have shown this. That deleted scene was SO hot, so full of love, lust, passion, desire and longing - those were 2 people already deeply in love and so I guess that is why they cut it.

That said, while it didn't make the episode, the feelings they expressed in that scene ARE canon for me because we all know that both Rumple and Belle felt that way.

God, do Bobby and Emilie have remarkable chemistry or what? So unique and strong.....and guess what? We get more of them

Quote:
That was an empowering look that eased Belle's troubled mind as he can't let Belle be intimidated by Regina. It was like "Worry not, my darling! Leave it to me." At that moment, Gold didn't want Belle to be involved in this mission because he wanted her to be happy, safe and carefree when she was with him, a mighty man she could rely on
The look that I felt empowered her was really that gaze as Belle was basically hyperventilating when Regina first came on the scene. He looked directly at her with love in his eyes, basically saying she didn't have to be afraid, that she should stay and know everything, that he would be there for her. I really think this helped her, not just at that time, but in the future when she runs into Regina again. Gold gave her his love and strength there just when Belle needed it. I do think he didn't want her to worry about Cora.....but he has to worry about her now....and then he'll have to worry about Hook. Eventually he's going to have to tell Belle, but that wasn't the time

Last edited by Betsybelle; 11-27-2012 at 07:37 PM
Old 11-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nah, she wants to put curtains up with nails so she can purposely pull them out and fall into his arms, lol.

However, he can teach her how to spin. She'd sit down, he'd come up behind her and grab her waist ..oops, I mean arms... and show her gently how to handle it. Lord, how I'd love to see that.

Oh and how could I forget...they'd have a nursery and children's rooms, and children's play rooms.

Sigh....imagine Gold and Belle reading their children to sleep, tucking them in after a long day, and then spending the night by themselves, basking in the glow of their love. Bearskin rug, fireplace, champagne, clothes strewn on the floor.......

I can promise that Belle will never say these words: "Not tonight dear, I have a headache"
Makes me think of Bed of Thorns "Dear I have a headache, maybe sex will fix it?"
Old 11-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
God, do Bobby and Emilie have remarkable chemistry or what? So unique and strong.....and guess what? We get more of them
Their chemistry is as magical as Kelly and Val's on Dancing with the Stars! It was really incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)
You know what's so funny about that scene? It's my favorite Rumbelle scene by a country mile, and yet, it didn't even appear in the actual episode.

DAMN YOU WRITERS!
Indeed, it was kind of rush. This meal deserved to get an individual scene, romantic, intoxicating, bringing Rumbelle closer without anyone's disturbance. The promise Gold made to Belle was fulfilled, no longer delayed, but it didn't happen at the right time in such an episode where every scene was driven by the major plotline. As with everything that Regina and Gold talked about was "business", it could be set in Gold's shop where they discussed it in privacy without Belle and everyone else's presence. It was unfair to merge those two things , letting their date eclipsed by Granny's innuendo and Regina's interruption.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
I love that Emilie's answer for Belle is all about Rum! that's the important part for her.
I know...it is so sweet

Quote:
Totally! Their chemistry is out of this world and I can't wait to see more and more of it!

Beautiful art
Old 11-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose_bb_12 (View Post)
Totally! Their chemistry is out of this world and I can't wait to see more and more of it!
Rumbelle is to be continued at this weekend, right? That is gonna be fantastic! The brief burger date was just a start.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Makes me think of Bed of Thorns "Dear I have a headache, maybe sex will fix it?"
I've only read the romantic parts, lol.........don't care about anything else (and it's way too long lol).

Quote:
Bobby/Emilie have made me me a desperate woman, lol - it's too the point where I get a thrill if they are filming together, lol. That's what's made me bad this season - last year, I was blissfully unaware of tumblr, Rumbelle blogs or filming spoilers, Now? I'm obsessed with them all, lol
Old 11-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Nah, she wants to put curtains up with nails so she can purposely pull them out and fall into his arms, lol.

However, he can teach her how to spin. She'd sit down, he'd come up behind her and grab her waist ..oops, I mean arms... and show her gently how to handle it. Lord, how I'd love to see that.

Oh and how could I forget...they'd have a nursery and children's rooms, and children's play rooms.

Sigh....imagine Gold and Belle reading their children to sleep, tucking them in after a long day, and then spending the night by themselves, basking in the glow of their love. Bearskin rug, fireplace, champagne, clothes strewn on the floor.......

I can promise that Belle will never say these words: "Not tonight dear, I have a headache"
I was going to say Belle probably knows how to spin - even Caesar Augustus' wife, first empress of Rome, would spin.

But, then I realized Belle's a very smart woman and might realize she's under no obligation to tell Rumple that.

Might be a little hypocritical after she got onto him about being dishonest when he pointed out he hadn't lied - but I'm willing to live with that
Old 11-27-2012, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I was going to say Belle probably knows how to spin - even Caesar Augustus' wife, first empress of Rome, would spin. But, then I realized Belle's a very smart woman and might realize she's under no obligation to tell Rumple that. Might be a little hypocritical after she got onto him about being dishonest when he pointed out he hadn't lied - but I'm willing to live with that
Oh, you're right, she probably does........but even if she does and even if he knows, no matter - they wouldn't get much spinning done anyway, lol.

Geez Bobby......and seriously, this is why not giving Rumple/Gold a love interest would have been a complete waste of talent. He's just extraordinary in emotional scenes and while I have not seen this (Formula 51), I have seen some of his love scenes - he's just sooo good. Actually, I just watched this scene on You Tube, lol - whoa! I'd die if we saw it with Rumbelle, lol

Old 11-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhh... 51st State! squeaky frog sex.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ahhh... 51st State! squeaky frog sex.
LOL that was cute......if they put that there to lighten the moment or make it seem more innocent, it didn't work!
Old 11-27-2012, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

They did it because it was funny! That movie is crazy!
Old 11-28-2012, 04:44 AM
Supreme Fan

O.M.G. Did I just see Robert in a tub kissing a woman?
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 11-28-2012, 05:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle
Bobby/Emilie have made me me a desperate woman, lol - it's too the point where I get a thrill if they are filming together, lol. That's what's made me bad this season - last year, I was blissfully unaware of tumblr, Rumbelle blogs or filming spoilers, Now? I'm obsessed with them all, lol
Word!

Quote:

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 11-28-2012, 05:46 AM
Supreme Fan

^OMG! I love that there's a a reaction gif for that fanfic.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault