Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so tired of this whole Zoe/George are meant to be -.-

Really after season 2 it shows they are not.

And what SP said...well hopefully G will never find out what infinte means at least not with Zoe

Maybe we could be the start of something
Old 03-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaCS (View Post)
Just read this on SP's twitter:

My fave lines from #HartofDixie got cut tonight. End of episode: Lemon "You know what infinity means?" George "I came close to finding out.

I'm getting so paranoid that when I read the post I immediately thought George was talking about Zoe.

Thoughts?
I don't know but my first thought is that he was talking about his wedding's day.

Because they are totally in love
Old 03-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annad13 (View Post)
I'm so tired of this whole Zoe/George are meant to be
Apparently, If two people like the same movie, they belong together. That means I have... 7563 soulmates
Old 03-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurène (View Post)
Apparently, If two people like the same movie, they belong together. That means I have... 7563 soulmates
And the ones who have Titanic or these most famous movies as their favorite will have millions of soulmates.

Because they are totally in love
Old 03-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Let's not forget this is the ZW thread in here

Their last scene was so powerful, I swear, Wilson can kill me with the look in his eyes sometimes. I am glad Zoe said she didn't hate him, I get that right now it's all she could say, but I am glad it was said

source
Old 03-06-2013, 01:48 PM
New Fan

This last scene actually gave me hope.
"I don't hate you" has to be the most famous understatement to tell someone you love them.
And I still think there are going to be some ILYs down the road. I'll be patient (ish)
Also, I love how Zoe said no to Jonah : he basically proposed exactly the same arrangement that Wade had proposed at the end of season 1. (let's get naked, you'll forget your silly inclination...)
This time, she refused. To me, this shows that what she and Wade had, even when they thought it was just friends with benefits, was real and honest.
To be fair, I also think it shows that Wade is much less easy to forget than George, but hey, that's just me putting the icing on the cake

So yes in the end, I liked that episode.
Except for Lavon. The mini fridge thing was unforgiveable.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annad13 (View Post)
I'm so tired of this whole Zoe/George are meant to be -.-

Really after season 2 it shows they are not.

And what SP said...well hopefully G will never find out what infinte means at least not with Zoe
I saw that tweet. It was aimed at Lemon and I think it's too bad they had cut it out while editing I find it hilarious in the context.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also, I love how Zoe said no to Jonah : he basically proposed exactly the same arrangement that Wade had proposed at the end of season 1. (let's get naked, you'll forget your silly inclination...)
Me too. I was so glad she didn't go for it (well, I didn't expect her to), but I silently cheered for her for telling him off that clearly
Old 03-06-2013, 01:53 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynnK (View Post)
I was pleasantly surprised. I liked how they showed Zoe having a roller coaster of emotions and LOVED that they didn't have her chasing after guys. Still hated Jonah though, I still think he is a sleeze. My favorite part was when she told him she didn't hate him, that said a lot IMO and I liked the advice Tansy gave her. She has to grieve before she can move on with or without Wade.

Wade was totally right to just give her space, anything he said right now would have just made it worse. She isn't ready for that. But I have total hope for the two of them.

And I am the last one to usually stick up for George but I didn't think he was so bad. He seemed more upset to me that Wade lied to his face than he did about hurting Zoe, they were supposed to be friends. When Wade asked him how he was George didn't say you hurt Zoe like everyone else in the town did, he said you lied to my face. I think his offer to punch Wade was as much for him as it was for Zoe.
Awesome. I'm glad to hear you liked most of it. I was kinda feeling a little alone.

There are so many moments that I want... and I want them NOW... but I know they'll be more powerful if we get a little bit at a time over the course of the rest of the season. For Zoe to tell Wade she doesn't hate him was actually quite huge (and mature) and I think it was enough for right now.

I've honestly never seen a male TV character behave so mature in the aftermath of a cheating storyline. It gives me hope for the continued writing of Wade.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
I've honestly never seen a male TV character behave so mature in the aftermath of a cheating storyline. It gives me hope for the continued writing of Wade.
I completely agree with you! I'm actually looking forward to Wade's path to greatness and self-realisation (is that even a real word?)
And I am really amazed at W.B. Wade had what? 2 or 3 lines in that episode? And each time, Wilson killed it. Way to go! The writers would be craaaaazy not to take advantage of that. They have gold in their hands...
Old 03-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

- He's a bartender. She's a doctor.
- He's immature. She's not (debatable... LOL).
- He's shallow (only likes beer, cars and naked women). She's intellectual (likes foreign movies).
- He's a "lying cheating bastard" (I'm quoting Tracie). She's a very supportive girlfriend.

The writers have used all these arguments to try to convince us that Z&W are not meant to be (or at least cast doubt in our minds... probably to give room to the love triangle situation).

Interestingly, the viewers (at least the people in this thread) are not changing their minds about this couple... It says a lot about their on-screen chemistry and the way people relate to Wade's character (I think we all have a bit of Wade in us).
Old 03-06-2013, 02:11 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesFr (View Post)
I completely agree with you! I'm actually looking forward to Wade's path to greatness and self-realisation (is that even a real word?)
And I am really amazed at W.B. Wade had what? 2 or 3 lines in that episode? And each time, Wilson killed it. Way to go! The writers would be craaaaazy not to take advantage of that. They have gold in their hands...
It is a word! And it essentially means to grow and come to realize your full potential, so spot on.

Wade's always been better, kinder, more mature than he really believes himself to be, and he showed it yet again last night. I'm glad they've kept that much in character. I'm also looking forward to this journey for Wade. It'll be better for Zoe and Wade as a couple in the long run.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
- He's immature. She's not (debatable... LOL).
Oh yes she is
Old 03-06-2013, 02:13 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
(I think we all have a bit of Wade in us).
Or at least we wish we did!
Old 03-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
Awesome. I'm glad to hear you liked most of it. I was kinda feeling a little alone.

There are so many moments that I want... and I want them NOW... but I know they'll be more powerful if we get a little bit at a time over the course of the rest of the season. For Zoe to tell Wade she doesn't hate him was actually quite huge (and mature) and I think it was enough for right now.

I'm so glad they have Wade acting as he is, any other way and it would be harder to picture them back together at some point. With WB's great acting skills they could have some really great scenes coming up.

A little personal experience here but I remember at one point where the anger had gotten to me and I lashed out at my husband pretty harshly and he didn't say anything, he just grabbed me and held me. I tried to push away and he just held me tighter. Then I realized that I actually wanted him to hold me and that as much as it didn't make sense (since he was the one that hurt me) him holding me actually made me feel better. Not that anything was resolved in that moment but it was a small turning point. I would love a scene like that.

I think Wade does need to fight for her a little bit but not too much at first and Zoe needs to still show him that she cares a little bit at a time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread