Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
You, me, and 99.9% of the audience.
A GZ shipper told me today they have a looooooot of fans
Old 03-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynnK (View Post)
I think people are being too hard on Lavon. I find this episode with Wade very similar to what happened after the race in season 1. Lavon was just as mad at Zoe for hurting Wade then as he is with Wade now for hurting Zoe. He made Zoe leave his house even though she needed a friend then and was hurting because George had just told her he was going back to Lemon. He was mad at Zoe for messing with Wade's feelings even after he warned her not to. Then they had that scene when she was going to leave for Boston where Lavon told her that he was mad at her but they didn't break up just like Lavon told Wade that they would get through this.

Even though Lavon doesn't have a leg to stand on with the cheating thing, he is friends with both Wade and Zoe and cares about both of them. It is a hard position to be in as a friend and I think we saw in this episode that his actions toward Wade were not just about what he did to Zoe but what Wade did to himself. Lavon was mad at Wade for hurting himself because he cares about him.
I think the only problem here is that we've not seen much interaction between Wade and Lavon this season. A lot of people, including myself, were starting to wonder why. Specially after that LZ conversation in 2.11.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Maybe we'll get some more Wade/Lavon scenes still this season.

Funny Laurene.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurène (View Post)
A GZ shipper told me today they have a looooooot of fans
Did you ask where all this fans are hidden?

Because they are totally in love
Old 03-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Joana

Lavon just irritatied me for a couple of reasons. 1 he has known Wade for alot longer than he has known Zoe and 2 he pratically accused of Wade of stealing then went off on him for being the world's worst screw up. Lavon carried on with Lemon when she was with George so before he starts throwing stones at Wade maybe he should let Wade know what he has done then see how Wade treats him.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Beatriz (View Post)
Did you ask where all this fans are hidden?
Oh! That's interesting... There are maybe many GZ shippers but too ashamed to show up

(kidding! don't hate me )
Old 03-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Lavon was such a hypocrite
Old 03-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You, me, and 99.9% of the audience.
Using the fanforum as a sample of the "population" of HoD viewers...

There are 237 ZW shippers (~80%) and 61 GZ shippers (~20%).
Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynnK (View Post)
I think people are being too hard on Lavon. I find this episode with Wade very similar to what happened after the race in season 1. Lavon was just as mad at Zoe for hurting Wade then as he is with Wade now for hurting Zoe. He made Zoe leave his house even though she needed a friend then and was hurting because George had just told her he was going back to Lemon. He was mad at Zoe for messing with Wade's feelings even after he warned her not to. Then they had that scene when she was going to leave for Boston where Lavon told her that he was mad at her but they didn't break up just like Lavon told Wade that they would get through this.

Even though Lavon doesn't have a leg to stand on with the cheating thing, he is friends with both Wade and Zoe and cares about both of them. It is a hard position to be in as a friend and I think we saw in this episode that his actions toward Wade were not just about what he did to Zoe but what Wade did to himself. Lavon was mad at Wade for hurting himself because he cares about him.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Still don't understand that conversation between Zoe and Lavon in 2.11...
Old 03-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread Joana

Lavon just irritatied me for a couple of reasons. 1 he has known Wade for alot longer than he has known Zoe and 2 he pratically accused of Wade of stealing then went off on him for being the world's worst screw up. Lavon carried on with Lemon when she was with George so before he starts throwing stones at Wade maybe he should let Wade know what he has done then see how Wade treats him.
I don't think Lavon thought Wade stole the box, I think he was upset that Wade left it unattended so someone else could steal it. He thinks Wade is irresponsible, not a thief. And I think what he said was about wanting Wade to be happy with his life as much as it was about anything else. He wants good things for Wade and hates it when Wade does things to screw up his own happiness. I didn't think it was so bad.

As far as being friends longer with Wade I don't think that means much, a friend is a friend. And sometimes being a friend means telling them things that they don't want to hear but maybe need to hear. Wade listens to Lavon more than he listens to anyone else.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do get Lavon's point and I do believe he wants better for Wade. My issue will always be that he has no leg to stand on to me that gets to me the most. I get that he has his right to his opinion on what happened, but knowing what he did with Lemon it just rubs me the wrong way when he gets all judgemental with Wade.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Liked Lavon's line about being too tall to lose.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT Joana!

omg that title
Old 03-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Liked Lavon's line about being too tall to lose.
LOL He's so much taller than everyone on that show!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread