Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Passionate Fan

First person followed by @cwhartofdixie : Wilson Bethel.

Zade is endgame! End of the story
Old 03-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie4 (View Post)
I know, I expected/expect that kind of question. I know is what I would ask if it happened to me.

Guys I've been gone all day so I didn't have the time to check up my twitter or fb and didn't like ,uch what I saw from Josh Shwarz. I thought of sharing it with you so you can help me see the bright side
Here to help but... I didn't understand your post...

Are you worried about that GZ shipper's post?

You shouldn't... The writers will have to revisit GZ at some point.

But the fanbase is behind ZW and the CW always gives viewers what they want to see...

The only problem is... You might have to wait a while until ZW get back together for good...

It will eventually happen... You just need to be patient (I don't think anyone in this thread is... but....).
Old 03-07-2013, 04:19 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Sophie- all that Josh Schwartz did was tweet a link to why people should watch HOD. The rest of the stuff is other people replying to it, not anything JS said.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
Sophie- all that Josh Schwartz did was tweet a link to why people should watch HOD. The rest of the stuff is other people replying to it, not anything JS said.
OMG... Just realised that the link that Josh Schwartz posted on Twitter is for an article on a magazine called "The Christian Science Monitor". The title is "'Hart of Dixie': Why you should give it another chance".

The HoD is the perfect show for all "nice church-going people"! Plenty of lying, cheating, half-naked people, sex before marriage...

Old 03-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

New thread time!
Old 03-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

New thread
Old 03-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not sure what else Wade needs to say about that night. He already told Zoe why: he was drunk, screwed up in the head and made a stupid decision. There really is no point going into details about what happened. It won't make Zoe feel any better about it and she doesn't need any mental images in her head. It only makes it harder.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
OMG you are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry

That's why you should read this kind of things with an open mind and really calmed. I should not let hate into my heart.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread