Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! They really are beautiful together

The last gif of Wade reminds me why I could never hate him who could hate a face like that he is so perfect
Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That is exactly why I don't hate Wade Jess.

All those gifs
Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Wade never set out to hurt anyone yet he ended up hurting Zoe and himself so it's not like he doesn't feel like crap about what he did. The thing that stops me from hating Wade (aside from WB's adorable puppy dog look) is he seems geuinely sad, remorseful and heartbroken over what he did. I have seen cheating sl's where the one who cheated said they were sorry, but it was like they expected for the other person to forgive them just like that or they tried to blame it on the other person or they just kept doing it none of those has happened with Wade.
For sure. I think it went a long way with a lot of us, with a general audience, and probably even Zoe. I really think she knew that he was hurting enough, and that she told him she didn't truly hate him almost as much for him as for herself.

It's going to take time, and I get that, but the way he was acting tells me things CAN and WILL get better.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
things CAN and WILL get better.
Not giving up hope.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In a way what Wade did hurt him as much as it did Zoe. I mean he lost Zoe the one person who he has actually let in he knows now that she can move on to George or Jonah and he can't say much about it so yeah it's not like he got anything out of it. I'm actually glad that Zoe told him she didn't hate him cause despite everything I know that meant alot to Wade since I think he hates himself right now.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:13 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Jess... that just makes me want to ugly cry my face off, lol.

Sigh.

But I love them for being so dang real.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
I'm actually glad that Zoe told him she didn't hate him cause despite everything I know that meant alot to Wade since I think he hates himself right now.
Me too. Having Zoe not hate him probably helps him to hate himself a bit less.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think I've seen anyone be as sad about what they did like Wade has been. I've seen many act boastful, defiant, rude, and ugly about it not Wade though he is geuinely shattered over this and that makes all of the difference to me. So many characters are written to be so arrogant or to act like while they know they did wrong they expect forgiveness in a matter of days. Wade is beating himself up over this and feels horrible that to me says maybe he will start to want better for himself later on.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The fact that he feels so horrible about it makes me love him.
Loyal Fan

Just read this on SP's twitter:

My fave lines from #HartofDixie got cut tonight. End of episode: Lemon "You know what infinity means?" George "I came close to finding out.

I'm getting so paranoid that when I read the post I immediately thought George was talking about Zoe.

Thoughts?
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
TFTNT

Any other thoughts on the episode?
I was pleasantly surprised. I liked how they showed Zoe having a roller coaster of emotions and LOVED that they didn't have her chasing after guys. Still hated Jonah though, I still think he is a sleeze. My favorite part was when she told him she didn't hate him, that said a lot IMO and I liked the advice Tansy gave her. She has to grieve before she can move on with or without Wade.

Wade was totally right to just give her space, anything he said right now would have just made it worse. She isn't ready for that. But I have total hope for the two of them.

And I am the last one to usually stick up for George but I didn't think he was so bad. He seemed more upset to me that Wade lied to his face than he did about hurting Zoe, they were supposed to be friends. When Wade asked him how he was George didn't say you hurt Zoe like everyone else in the town did, he said you lied to my face. I think his offer to punch Wade was as much for him as it was for Zoe.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
He might as well have said he loves her.
You know, about this I'm really hopeful. Even though, I don't trust the writers anymore, I think they are saving that for other moment (I'm afraid not this season). There's a reason why they hadn't say those words yet.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Love the title

It was really sad to see them both so sad I'm really glad Zoe told Wade in the end that she doesn't hate him

Love the gif's on the previous page
Old 03-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think they are saving those words for a certain moment too Sophie4.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynnK (View Post)
And I am the last one to usually stick up for George but I didn't think he was so bad. He seemed more upset to me that Wade lied to his face than he did about hurting Zoe, they were supposed to be friends. When Wade asked him how he was George didn't say you hurt Zoe like everyone else in the town did, he said you lied to my face. I think his offer to punch Wade was as much for him as it was for Zoe.
Actually, I agree with you. I don't hate George, I do like him. What I do hate is the soulmates thing, ant the stars align and that contrived nonsense. Other than that I'm fine with him specially his scenes with Lemon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread