Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

I was really bored...the baseball game on TV was over.
I was hungry, so I decided to eat some ice.I took my coat and then, drove until the ice cream place

Old 11-21-2003, 11:59 AM
Total Fan

Joey

i looked at him... "maybe i should call pacey and tell him, that i'll be home later... or if he wants to come to eat with us an ice-cream!?" i said and dealed the number "hey it's me... uhm listen, jack, amy and me, we go to eat an ice-cream now, so if you want, you can come to town... otherwise i'll be home in an hour or two." i said and waited for his reply.

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 11-23-2003, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

OOC: I'm soooo sorry for not replying sooner...

Gretchen

"Yeah, why not?" I smile.
Even if I'm not ready for anything I'm so happy to have the opportunity to spend some time with Dawson. I have the feeling he's going to do everything to get me ready very soon even if he won't be aware of it. "I almost forgot how beautiful this town really is." I sigh. "It's like when you're living here you want to do everything in your power to leave, but when you're away you'd do anything to come back, because this place is so... magical."
Old 11-23-2003, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"I know what you mean. This place has this power over you that can be explained in words. It's the one place that you can truely be yourself without being judge by anyone." I looked out into the ocean, before looking back at her. "It has a way of making you forget everything that gone wrong in your life, and allow you to find the best part of it again," I said as I held her hand.

Jack

I got Amy in the car as I waited for Joey to get off the phone with Pacey.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"Yeah, and it takes you back to a time when everything was so simple." I sigh and look at Dawson. His look is so intense that I can't help but look away. The sand suddenly is really interesting.
Old 11-25-2003, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I noticed her looking away from me. Part of me wish I could take her in my arms and allow all her pain to melt away, but I know I'm not able to do that right now she needs to deal. Instead I take her hand in mind and walk down the beach waiting for her to talk when she needs to.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

We walk in silence for a while but it's not a comfortable one, at least not for me. "So," I need to talk. "You listened to me whining all night about my life or lack of there of but how's your life? Your real life, I mean, not the 'It's okay' version you give to everybody else."
Old 11-25-2003, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I wish I could give here the 'It's good' line but I know she won't buy it. Gretchen is the only person who can totaly know what I'm feeling at any moment without me saying a word. "I'm not going to lie I love making my TV shows and when I have time making a few movies here and there. It just though I want so much more out of life. I had the feeling of walking into an empty apartment after a day of filming. Maybe I'm just growing up, but I want to have someone in my life. I want someone that I can wrap myself up in when I get home from a long day of work. Thats the one big thing missing from my life more than anything in the world. I want to feel love and be loved back. Guess that why I'm thinking of moving back to Capeside after this season is done." I said it felt good to get the truth off my chest.
Old 11-30-2003, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"You... you're moving back?" I couldn't believe it. "It's not... I mean... I'm sure that you'd find what you're searching for if just took the time to stop and look around." I stopped there, saying something else about this would be telling him to go search for somebody in Hollywood and I honestly don't want him to be with somebody else. "You're young, you have the opportunity to have a job you like, don't waste it. Everything else will fall into place if you just stop thinking about it."
Old 11-30-2003, 04:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"I'm not going to give up my film. It's just my TV show is in it last season the network thinks it's time to cut it. I mean were getting good rating just nothing like our frist season. So I deicded to come back home and work on some movies from here. Get back to the roots that really matter to me, and what made me into the star I am today." I said looking for her. "As for searching for the girl I'm suppose to be with. I'm stopping that right now," I said wanting to stay more but knowing it would scare her away.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"I'm sad to see your show come to an end, it was my weekly guilty pleasure after all." I smile at him and look at the beach, the beauty around us, it's almost magical.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"It time though, plus I would rather be making movies. Tv was fun while it lasted but film that my passion," I said with such a tone of true passion about it in my voice. "I guess we always go back to the one thing we are truely passiate about," I said as I looked at her. I gentle put my hand on her shoulder. "What is your passion?"
Old 12-06-2003, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"My passion?" I sigh. "I don't know... I guess that's why I'm here, to find out what I really want and what I'm really waiting for." I look at the sky. "I guess now everything is up to me, endless possibilities you know?"
Old 12-06-2003, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"You can do anything you want to do," I said as I put my arm around her shoulder and looked out into the ocean. "Life is like those waves out there. If were yout on a surf board you can pick any one that you want. It's never ending on the chance you get. Expect in life though if you miss a wave you can always try to get it back."

OCC where is everyone?
Old 12-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

the phone was ringing...and it was Joey!
she asked me if i wanted to come with them eating some ice
"of course, i'd like to...where are you?"