Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2003, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Doug

I was having a beer, sitting on a chair in the back yard when Dawson came. "Hey," I sigh. "It's been a long day, hasn't it?" I look at Dawson, he seems to be bothered by something. He'd better not have hurt my sister when they were alone together. He's a good guy and I trust him but I know Gretchen is fragile these days.
Old 12-18-2003, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I stood next to Jack looking out into the yards. "Yeah it's been one of those days where you're not sure if you should be very happy, or lost," I said a little uneasy. "Hey can I ask you something about Gretchen?"

Jack

I put Amy in bed and noticed Gretchen sitting in the guest bedroom looking kind of lost. She had become another sister to me over the years and wanted to make sure everything was okay. I flopped down on to the bed and said, "You okay?"
Old 12-21-2003, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Doug

I look at Dawson and smile a little, he cares about my sister a lot you can see it on his face. "Ask away, I'll see if I'm able to answer."

Gretchen

I want to smile at the way Jack sat down next to me but I feel too down to do it. Jack has been a part of the Witter family as much as Joey has been those past years, I feel like he's been my brother my whole life sometimes. "Honestly? No."
Old 12-22-2003, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I sat down on the seat next to Doug. I knew this conv could talk a little while. I wasn't really sure where to begin with everything so I said, "Do you know anything about her ex boyfriend?"

Jack

I sat up on the bed as I looked her in the eyes. I could tell she needed a hug so I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her before saying, "Should I get the Ben and Jerries night?" I said with a small little laugh trying to cheer her up. "Or do you just want to talk?"
Old 12-24-2003, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Doug

"Her ex boyfriend?" I chuckle. "That is not the question I was expecting at all... Listen Dawson I don't know how much you know, or how much Gretchen would like you to know. If she didn't tell you then that means she's not ready to do it and you just have to give her time, that is not my place to tell what's up with this... well him." I feel bad for Dawson because my sister's issues seem to run way deeper than that. "But let me tell you something. There is not a lot to tell about that ex, pretty much the same old story of a girl going out with a jerk. I don't think it really matter now who he is and what he's done."

Gretchen

I smile a little "Ice cream could be a good thing." It feels good to have somebody who's whiling to listen to me, to hug me when I feel bad and will never want anything more from me. "Then we can talk because I really need it."
Old 12-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I sighed as I leaned back into the chair. I figured Doug wouldn't tell me much, but I was hoping he would at least tell me a little more then I already knew. "I just wish there was something I could do Doug.... Call it what every you want but if I could right now I would take all the pain and hurt she's feeling and carry it on my shoulder just to make her smile again." I said really meaning it.

Jack

I walked down stairs and got her a bowl of icecream, and a can of coke for myself. I noticed Dawson and Doug outside talking and wondered if Dawson had anything to do with Gretchen feeling tonight. I walked back up and sat on the bed. "Here you go," I said handing her the dish. "So whats on your mind tonight?"
Old 12-26-2003, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Doug

"I would do the same thing if I could Dawson. My guess is that she's trying to tell herself that by being alone and closing herself off then she won't be hurt again. So she let opportunities pass by her." I know Dawson likes my sister, a lot, maybe even love her and it pains me to know that Gretchen is not letting him help her. "You want my advice Dawson? Don't give up. Maybe the wedding will give her the want to be loved again, who knows?"

Gretchen

I take some ice cream, it feels so good to drown your sorrows in food. "Brian... he just called me to tell me that he sold all my things so that he could leave our appartement. And of course he kept all the money for himself." I slam my fist on the bed. "I knew I should of taken my things when I moved out but I figured I could wait until after the wedding. Obviously not."

[ 12-26-2003: Message edited Malha ]
Old 12-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"I hope she wants to be loved again," I said to Doug, but manily to myself. I wanted it to be true because if given a chance I could love her with all my heart. "You don't have to worry about me giving up Doug. I'm not know to give up on things I love."

Jack

I looked into her eyes and knew how much it had really hurt her in hear that. "It sounds like the guy was a loser. I know I can't replace the stuff that he sold, but you know if you need anything I'll try to help you."
Old 12-27-2003, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Pacey

I was ready to join Joey when she called me and said to me she would be here in a few minutes so i decided just to make some desert. i made some banana'split (beurk!:lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and i waited for Joey to come.
When I heard the door...Joey was calling at me.
i came just behind her and then kissed her

Old 12-27-2003, 11:40 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"hey.." i said and smiled, when he kissed me "wow... what a surprise!" i pulled my arms around him and we walked to the couch... "hmm.. that looks fantastic!" i said and took a spoon, grabbed some ice-cream on it and put it into pacey's mouth.. some ice-cream rest on his lips, so i kissed it away! "i think i want to go to bed!" i said and smiled... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 12-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Doug

I laugh at this "Oh don't I know it! How long did it take you to let go of Joey?" Joey... that same one who's marrying my brother in some days, the same one Dawson had so much trouble to imagine in love with said brother in high school. Look how it turned out...
"You know what I learned when I, like they like to say, 'came out of the closet' and through the first 6 months of my relationship with Jack? That when the time is right, it happens. Us Witter people are full of doubts and insecurities but when we overcome them, nothing can stop us. You just have to look at Pacey and me to realise that, she's our sister, we're more alike than she'd like to admit."

Gretchen

"Oh don't I know he's a loser? Don't worry about money or my stuff... it was not that important, it's just the fact the he went behind my back and did something he really didn't have the right to do that makes me angry." I take another spoon. "And there also is this night that has been extremely hard emotionally..."
Old 12-27-2003, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Pacey

Joey wanted to go to bed... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] so i followed her .
We were lying in the bed while talking about our wedding.i asked "what about the cake?"

Old 12-28-2003, 06:54 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"well... i don't know! what sort of cake do you want!?" i asked and rolled myself to pacey. "a chocolate one or maybe a citrone one!?" i laugh... "do you want some more ice-cream!?" i asked and kissed him.
Old 12-28-2003, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

pacey

"can't believe it!" "you're still asking me if i want chocolate or citrone?" ''god woman...chocolate of course!" [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] i laughed and she smiled. she asked if i want some more icecream..."yup...don't forget a chocolate ball" and he kissed me

Old 12-28-2003, 07:26 AM
Total Fan

Joey

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"ok, ok.. i get it!" i laugh. i kissed him a last time and went straight into the kitchen! i looked for some ice-cream, found it and put a spoon into it. after i got some chocolate balls, i went into the bedroom again and sat on the bed. "ok... here's your chocolate ball..." i smiled. "nono.. don't think you can take that without giving me something like a kiss! you have to past first my lips before you can have your food!" i laugh and we started to fight. i shoot some pillows at him and a huge pillow fight started.