Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Extreme Fan

okay so lets start this rp again.

Dawson

I walked into Jack's house not letting go of Gretchen's hand. I'm not sure why, but after all these years it just felt nice to hold her hands. Plus the fact was that I knew she needed a friend now more then every. We walked out back to were everyone was and it was there that we ran into Jo. "hey," I said.

Jack

I was cooking the hamburgers on the grill talking to andie. It had been a while since we had a nice conv face to face. "I know that Jen is here with us is spirit. I can see it in everyone at this house right now." I said.
Old 10-04-2003, 12:41 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i saw dawson holding gretchens hand and looked at them "hey guys! nice to see you! where have you been?" i asked them and smiled! it looks like dawson fell in love with gretchen again, but well, i'll ask him or her later in the evening! "hey doug and pace, c'mon you guys, you can discuss your problem later!" i said and waved them to us!

Andie

"yeah, i know! i can feel her, too and i know, she can hear us right now! i can see her in amie.... she's totaly jen and you know, it's like you can see little jen growing up! i'm so proud that i'm her aunt!
i think jen's here every seconde and will always be at our side! she's like a angel who looks for everyone and protect us! i miss her...!" i said with tears in my eyes!

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 10-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"We decided to go for a little drive," I said to Jo. As much as I wanted to see everyone I really wished that I could spend some time alone with Gretchen, but I know what I will get it later. I heard Jack call from the back that dinner is ready. We walked outside still holding Gretchen hand. It wasn't until I had to go grab my plate that I had to let go. It felt like something was missing, but i just smiled at her. I sat down at the table after i got my plate and said to jo, "so how is everything?"

Jack

I didn't want to start crying so I just finished up the burgers real fast, and called everyone outside to get their burgers. I noticed Doug across the yard and smile at him. It made me forget all the pain when he was around.
Old 10-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i looked at dawson and said "oh well, you know, it's very hectic and nervous, but i'm fine and happy that the wedding's soon! how are you? i saw you and gretchen holding hands! does that mean something?" i asked and smiled a him! i knew him and i knew his feelings for her!

Old 10-04-2003, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I looked over at Gretchen for a moment before looking back at Joey. "I guess you can say I still have feeling for her, but we have alot of issues to work out both together and alone before we can decided if we want to move forwad." I said as I played w/ my food. "I don't know Jo I never thought I could have such strong feeling after so long. Is that what happened to you and Pacey?
Old 10-05-2003, 04:40 AM
Total Fan

Joey

i looked at pacey and smiled "yeah, that's exectly what it is! we always loved each other no matter what happen or who we were together with! i think that's like something we had or maybe always will have! i always love you dawson, just in another way then i love pacey! you were my first real love and you'll always be.... i know what you mean with the feelings for gretchen! i went thrue the same thing, before i was together with pace! i hope you and gretchen will find back together again! she's a special woman!" i said and put my arm over dawson's shoulder.

Old 10-05-2003, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"Joey, I will always love you to in that speical way," I said as she put her arm around me. I was happy to know that I had a chance with Gretchen. That maybe we could end up together. I looked over at Gretchen for a moment and smiled before looking back to Joey I said, "she really is one of a kind true love,"
Old 10-08-2003, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

These little looks and smiles Dawson is giving me while talking to Joey are making me nerveous. It's obvious he has feeling for me, I feel something strong for him too, but I don't know if I'm ready for a new relationship so soon. Or at least, I don't want to get into it too fast, and seeing Dawson being so obvious about his feelings, like he always has been, makes me want to run away when at the same time it's the last thing I want.

Doug

I see Jack looking at me in the distance and I have the feeling he's upset. I make my way to him and give him a weak smile before hugging him, doing my best to comfort him. I could see the unshed tears in his eyes and this alone makes me almost as sad as he is.
Old 10-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Jack

I loved how Jack just came up and gave me a big hug. He always seems to know just when I need them without being told. I'm not sure how he does it, but I'm not going to complain about it. "Thank you" I whisper.
Old 10-11-2003, 04:21 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"yeah, i know! i know, that you love her and i really wish you both luck! it would be wonderful to see you happy again! i think she needs time for herself! she had a hard time and i think she will be ready soon for you and a new realationship!" i said and looked into pacey's eyes! "i know what i'm saying!" it was a such a strong feeling to look at pace! i walked over him, when i saw, that doug went to jack "hey you! why you're here? don't you want to come to us! where's andie anyway?" i asked.

Old 10-11-2003, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I sat there eatting my meal after Joey left to go find Pacey I guessed. I was happy for the two of them but I wondered what would happen with me and Gretchen. I got up and walked into the house to get myself a drink. As I was getting a glass of water I couldn't help but noticed the gang outside. It felt nice being back home, but at the same time it felt a little weird without Jen being her. It hurt a little, but made me smile at the same time thinking back on all the great time. She always told me that Gretchen was one of the best things to happen to me.
Old 10-19-2003, 07:34 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"hey pace, what's wrong?" i asked when i saw that he starred into the nothing! "is everything ok? what you and doug talked about?"

Old 10-19-2003, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

I was lost a little lost!
Joey came and asked me if i was okay.
"ah hey, Jo, you here, how are you sweety?"

Old 10-20-2003, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Doug

"No need to thank me." I kiss him lightly. "So is everything ready so that we can ask all these hungry people to finally sit at the table?" I try to lighten up the mood, so that he can think of something else. "They might end up going to a restaurant."
Old 10-20-2003, 01:55 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i looked at him and said "i'm fine and happy, but what about you? what you guys talked about? it seemed like you had a fight or something!?"