Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-02-2003, 08:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

As her face moves closer to mine I feel so heart start to beat faster with her so close to me. I close my eyes for a moment in order to just allow myself to feel everything. Before I know my lips are touching her soft lips. I'm torn between kissing the girl, and allowing her to feel ready. I keep it simple decided she can heat it up a bit.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

My head spin but I can feel Dawson holding back as he kisses me. I know he won't go farther if I don't let him know it's alright to do it, so I deepen the kiss.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I didn't realize just how much I loved kissing Gretchen. Our bodies just seem to fit together, and we knew just were to put our hands to make it and even better. I'm not sure how long were been kissing, but my head in spinning with emotions as we do so. I slowly pull away, and whisper. "wow"
Old 11-05-2003, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

I hear Dawson talk and open my eyes. Suddenly reality hits me and it seems too much too handle. Why did I kiss him? Okay so I'm attracted to him, but why did I act on it? Especially when I swore to myself I wouldn't let anything happen. What does it mean to us and our relationship now?
Old 11-08-2003, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

When I looked into Gretchen's eyes I show an emotion that I wasn't expecting to see. It hurt me a bit, and I really didn't know why. It wasn't like I didn't know that Gretchen had alot to work though. "Talk to me Gretchen please."

Jack

We still had another hour or so before the sunset so when we got to the park I got Amy out of her car seat, and put her down on the ground. "What should we do first?" I asked Amy. She looked at Joey like to say what to do want to do.
Old 11-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Total Fan

Joey

i looked at her and smiled "oh do you want and play hide and seek with daddy and me?" i asked and looked at jack. "she's sooo sweet!"

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 11-09-2003, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"I..." I know he's hurt by my reaction and that was the last thing I wanted, hurt him. But I can't help how I feel, which is lost. "I don't know what to say." I whisper, looking at ground.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I took her face in my hands forceing her to look into my eyes as I spoke to her. "I know you have been hurt in the past, and need some time to figure out whats going in your life. I want to let you know I didn't plan on kissing you when I asked you to go on this drive with me, but it was more just to talk. I just wanted to let you know that you desever so much more then what you have gotten in the past. I hope that you let me give it to you, but if you don't want it right now I at least hope that we can be friends." I felt a small tear falling down my cheeck, but let it go.

Jack

"how about you go hide with Aunt Joey, and I'll find you too," I said to Amy. I was glad that Amy had Joey in her life she needed a mother figurer.
Old 11-09-2003, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

I see a tear run down on his cheek and wipe it away with my hand.
"I know you didn't plan this to happen Dawson. And I know you wouldn't hurt me, you're not like the others. You were this nice dreamer, sort of immature when we first got together during your senior year and you became this incredibly more mature man that I can't help but like." I fight hard to find back in my mind the reasons why we can't be together now. "It's not because of you but because of me. I need some time to figure out what I want, what I need. I'm in a time of my life where I don't have anything anymore. Dawson, I lost everything at the same time... my boyfriend, my apartement, my job and... I lost myself in the process. I'm no good to anybody like this."
Old 11-09-2003, 02:49 PM
Total Fan

Joey

"ok, that's a good idea, isn't it amy!?" i said and took her on my arms. "let's go and hide!" i looked at jack and said "ok, you can count now" i went with amy behind a large tree and played with her fingers and mine "oh, what was that? was that the little spider?" we laugh.

Old 11-12-2003, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I took her hand in my and held it tight enough to keep it there, but lose enough that it didn't feel like I was holding her tight. Part of me knew she wasn't ready to be with anyone, but at the same time it hurt a bit knowing it. I took a deep breath before asking my next question not sure if I wanted the answer or not. "If your not ready for a boyfriend, can I at least help you find yourself?" I asked.

Jack

I closed my eyes and counted to ten before going and looking for Joey and Amy. I first start out by the slide and stuff before going and looking by the trees. I noticed them sitting on the ground, and sneak up behind them. "Boo," I said into Joey's ear.
Old 11-13-2003, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"It's something you could help me with by being my friend and there for me when I need it." I don't know if I can be just friends with him after what just happened but I have to give it a try. "I'm not asking you anything though."
I let go of him and sit back in my seat "Maybe we could ride in silence for a while?"
Old 11-14-2003, 12:44 AM
Total Fan

Joey

"whoo! you scared me!" i said and laugh! "oh amy, look! he found us! what should we do now?" i asked. "should he hide and we going and find him?" she said yes and so we both count to 10. "1...2..." when i was finished, we searched for him. i hold amy's hand and looked around "where's daddy amy?" she showed behind a bank and we went behind it! "oh look amy! here he is!!" she ran up to jack.

Old 11-14-2003, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

"that would be fine," I said as I started to drive again. I knew it would take everything inside of me not to want to kiss her again. When I'm with her I'm drawn into her on so many ways so I don't know how to hold back my feeling. We drove for a good half hour until we reached a part of the beach. "Wanna go for a walk?"

Jack

I hide down behind a bank, and when I heard Joey say that there I was I turned around and Amy ran right into my arm. I couldn't help but be happy having her in my life. "How about we go get some icecream and head home?"
Old 11-15-2003, 12:00 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i nooded and said "that's a great idea! amy, do you want an ice-cream? should we go and get one?" she nodded and so we went and look for some ice-cream. i hold amy's hand. "where you want to buy one? should we drive into town and get there some ice-cream?" i asked jack.