Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2003, 12:37 AM
Total Fan

Joey

i laugh "yes, i did! dawsom and me, we talked about her and about their friendship and i think, they're both in love, but gretchen needs time for herself! she had a hard time and left her boyfriend for about a month! but we'll see, we all know, they'll come together for sure! it just needs some time!" i said. we drove 10 minutes and after i got out of the car, i saw amy with her rose jacket in gram's arms! i run up to grams and hugged her! "hi mrs. ryan! how are you?" and took amy into my arms "oh hey my sweety! hi! oh wow, is this little flower for daddy jack?" i asked and showed my finger on her flower!

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 10-29-2003, 12:40 AM
Total Fan

OCC: uhm hey, how would it be, if i would be, i don't remember how that calls right now, it's like a good friend of the family and when the parents die, this one person cares then for the child! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i would love to be this person, well joey, if that's ok for you!? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 10-29-2003, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

I still wonder why I said yes to Dawson when he asked me if I wanted to go with him. Well, I know why I said yes, I want to spend some time with him, but in the same time being with him terrifies me.
"So," I start to talk after a good 5 minutes of silence as he drives. "It was a fun dinner, huh?"
Old 10-29-2003, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I felt this tension between Gretchen, and I that I wish I could just make go away. I want it to be like it used to be, but knew that we had to work though stuff first. "Yeah it was fun. It felt nice being around friends again," I said as I looked at her for a second and took her hand in mine. "For the first time in a long time I felt at peace with everything in my life. What about you?"

Jack

I watched Joey with Amy she had this connection with her. I guess Joey and Amy share a certain bond between each another because of the lost of their mothers. I walked up to Amy handed me the flower. "Hey sweetie," I said. "How would you like to go to the park with me and Auntie Joey?"
Old 10-30-2003, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

I look at him surprised. "You really read my mind Dawson because I feel the exact same way. It's been a long time since I've had a dinner with friends. I haven't laughed like this in... I don't even remember the last time I laughed so much." A smile comes to my face. "Pacey and Joey are lucky. You can tell their love is gonna last forever just by looking at them." I watch out the window, that fear I can't voice taking over me. Will I ever have that kind of love myself?
Old 10-30-2003, 02:48 PM
Total Fan

Joey

i looked at amy and she just said "oh yeah" with her little sweet voice and node! she was so sweet! i put her into the car, kissed grams on her cheek and hugged her, then i went into the car and waved her! "so, uhm where's this parc?" i took my cell phone out of my bag and called pace "hey pace, it's me! uhm jack, amy and me, we go to a parc now and take a little walk! i'll be home in, uhm..." i looked on my watch "... in 2 hours, ok!?"

Old 10-30-2003, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I knew what she meant, and I wondered if I was every going to be able to find that kind of love. A love so pure that it just wasn't suppose to be anything else. "I wish I could find that kind of love," I thought, but ended up saying out loud.

[b]Jack[b]

I help Joey put Amy into his car seat in the back, and got into the driver seat. I heard Joey calling Pacey so I just drove to the park. It was a perfect day to be outside, and I knew Amy would enjoy it plus it gave a chance for me and Joey to talk.
Old 10-31-2003, 12:40 AM
Total Fan

OCC: uhm, isn't it evening? we had dinner before!? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] well, we can take a walk in the evening!?

Old 10-31-2003, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

occ: yeah true but see I'm an oddball I go to the park at night so I wasn't even thinking.

Megan
Old 11-01-2003, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

I'm surprised when Dawson said this out loud and even more surprised that he was feeling the same as me. I look at him with a small smile. "Me too." I suddenly feel really close to him in a way even I can't comprehend.
Can he really move me this much with just a simple sentence?
Old 11-01-2003, 11:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I took my eyes off the road for a moment and just felt my heart skip as I looked at Gretchen. We were both looking for the same type of love, and I knew we could give it to each other just we had to wait and see. I pulled off to the side of the road so I could look at Gretchen and talk to her. "You will find that great love some day. You the most perfect women and any guy would be so very lucky to have you in his life." I really wanted to be that guy, but I knew I shouldn't say it right now.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Gretchen

"I... thanks Dawson." I blush. "You really think so? Because these past years I've only met idiots that were only good for one thing." I feel this actraction to him right now, I know I shouldn't do anything about it because I'm not ready to jump into something serious but I'm overwhelmed by my feelings. "Breaking my heart." I finish breathlessly.
Old 11-01-2003, 06:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawson

I lean in closer to Gretchen waiting to kiss her, but knowing that I should force her into anything she didn't want. I put my hand on her face before I said, "All the guys are idiot then. They should be worshipping the ground that you walk on." I not sure where this control over my emotions where coming, but I wasn't going to kiss her if she didn't want. "You desever a man thats going to worship your every moment, you every thought, every single inch of your body, heart mind and soul."
Old 11-02-2003, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Pacey

Joey called me and told me she and jack would go to the park ...I wanted to join join them, but It wasn't a good idea...Jack and Joey would probably talk and so, I decided to stay at home and waiting for her

Old 11-02-2003, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Gretchen

I can feel tears start to form in my eyes from what Dawson just said. I had almost forgotten how much of a romantic he was and how he always knew how to make my heart melt. I look into his eyes and his proximity is too much to handle. I close my eyes, lean onto his hand, it feels so good to have him touch me. Bringing my face closer to his, I don't want to think about my fears anymore, I just want to feel.