Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2004, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

Cait

"I appreciate your offer," Cait replied pleasantly. "But, I don't know. I think the wound is still too fresh to talk about it." She glanced down at her coffee cup, her finger still skating around the rim. She leaned her head on her hand which was propped up by her elbow on the table. "But, if things do slow down a bit regarding it and we're still in contact, I'll take you up on your offer." Cait looked up at him and smiled. She was surprised at how kind and compassionate Monty was acting. It seemed like the strangers she was meeting were much nicer than those she had known for years. It was sort of twisted, in a way. First, she met Landon. Now, she met Monty. And both of them were much more amicable than Clay. But Cait knew that a long time ago. Clay wasn't himself and wouldn't be, maybe ever. "The cappuchino?" Cait inquired. She laughed softly. "A friend got me hooked on them, I'm afraid. They're very good. But the caffeine can be a bit much, sometimes. I just find them very soothing, you know? The warmth, the taste." She shook her head, running her hand through her hair. "I'm just sounding more and more pathetic, aren't I? I sound like my best friend is a cup of French Vanilla Cappuchino."

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 08-16-2004, 03:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Eli

God, couldn't he just leave me alone? I know that this apartment is still technically his and everything, but that doesn't mean that he needs to be here, especially after all that's happened tonight. "Whatever, just be gone before I get up in the morning!" I yelled, pulling a pillow over my head to block out any other sounds. I was too tired, too drunk, and too... something to bother arguing with him at the moment. As long as he left me alone.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 08-16-2004, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

OOC: Sorry guys, these two weeks have been insane with work. Tomorrow is the last day of push period *THANK GOD* Just letting everyone know, I will not be able to post tomorrow. I have an all-day conference for work.

Lilly
I shrugged slightly, combing my fingers through my hair. "I'm good with whatever. I think Italian or Chinease sounds really good." I stuck my hands into my pockets as we walked down the street. "And as for the movie, do you mind if we get one that has minimal amounts of killing in it? I'd just assume not have to think about 'work' on our day off."

Jack
Once upstairs, I reach into the fridge and pull out a couple of waters and a couple of beers. I drain the water first before popping the top off my beer. "Never hurts to re-hydrate before indulgence, right?" I said, leaning back against the counter and bringing a hand up to my jaw. "I think I'm gonna have a bruise tomorrow." I said with a slight smile.

Cole
Out of every person in the world I could have run into in Central Park, Lara was the last one I would have expected. I had been thinking about her. Hell, I was always thinking about her. When she said she'd picked up the phone, I simply nodded. "Yea...me too. I just didn't think there was much to say." On my part at least...though I could have been there for her more, I should have been. "You been okay?" I said, slightly less concerned than how I actually felt. "I mean, I haven't seen you in months, I didn't know if you were dead or alive, or just gone."

OOC2: Kylie (Zeke) is open

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
Old 08-16-2004, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

ooc-
Jen and Sooz (Johnny) are open
and
Eric and Evan (Zeke) are open
Old 08-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, sorry if these are really bad but I am rushing through them so that I don't fall far behind again.

Riley

I just stared after Travis in horror as he through the whole hooker line at me. Was he just going to plan on going out picking up the closest bimbo that he could find and bring her back here and sleep with her while I was in the next room. I didn't think that he would be that cruel but, it looked as though I didn't even know the real Travis. The fact that he could walk out on me and say something like that after I just poured my heart out to him. Told him all fo my secrets hurt. It hurt big time and it made me angry as well. Angry at him at how he could just throw me away like that and angr at myself for beliving that I could trust him with something that was really personal to me.

I jumped up from the couch and stormed out of the apartment and then went after Travis. He was already halfway down the hallway and I had to run to keep up with him. "That's it? That is all that you are going to say to me? You are just going to leave me with the image that you are going to go and be with some hooker instead of trying to work this whole thing out with me?" He kept walking and gave me the cold shoulder. "Well, if you are going to get with some hooker then I may as well find my own person to be with tonight. Maybe I can check and see what Zeke is up to later. At least he is a little more understanding than you are."

Sunny

I shyly took over from where he left off. I was half straddling his stomach and I wasn't feeling that embarrassed at all considering that this was the first time that I had even been this far with a man before and we were both nearly half naked. I leant down and just started kissing him. Kissing him like I had never kissed anyone before in my life. I ran my hnads over his chest and then up into his hair again. I wasn't sure what he was expecting me to do or how to progess this thing any further. "You're turn." I said breaking the kiss and breathing really heavily.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 08-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Er, I was busy yesterday, sorry for making ya'll wait. I'll try my best to get on tonight and post for ya.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 08-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

OOC-Reposting Sara, I think you missed my post Erica lol.

Sara

"Yea I did have a drug problem once Zeke, but Im over it, look at me, Im clean and I know you can tell."I say dryly. Im tired and I don't want to fight with him. All I want to do is go home and be with Lucas. I look at his grin, what happened to him? He's so cold and a Zeke back in the day would have never grinned at me that way, its the grin where he trys to take the most important thing in your life away from you, I've seen him do it to other people, but never to me. "No no no no Zeke..you have already lost."I say as I look at him directly in the eye.

"If you think your going to take Lucas away from me your wrong, I didn't come here for a nasty custody battle Zeke, Im his mother he needs me, Im all he knows, and he's all I know anymore. I came here to tell you the truth, I came here because I wanted you to meet your son, and I know he wants to meet his father even though he is a little nervous, and thats fine you two can meet, and see eachother, but don't think your going to take him from me because you won't, I wont let you even if that means I have to do everything in my power to keep him, you know I will."I finish off. Im stubborn, I've always been probably the stubbornest person that was ever in Zekes life besides himself, he's just as stubborn as me. "Look, I know it was wrong to never tell you about Lucas, and Im sorry, I am..but I couldn't come back, not then. Do you even remember how your state of mind was the last time we were together Zeke? It was usually good, but there were times when you were so dark, and there were times when things were so dangerous here, do you really think I could risk bringing Lucas back here, hell it was a risk now, but things were worse then, and you know it."

Hadley

I listen to him and I nod my head. "Well I could have done it if you needed too, it might have been a little easier."I say with a small smile as I gently touch his hands, and softly touch his fingers. I let go of them, and then look back up at him unsure what to do. When I was touching his hands, and looking at him it made me feel alive. I hate that, I can't feel that way, I just wish things were simpler. "Okay then we should probably get going."I say giving him a somewhat fake smile, I think we should just go before I think anymore thougths I shouldn't be thinking.
It'll be by your side
Old 08-16-2004, 02:54 PM
Total Fan

Landon:

“Did I say whether we were going to eat at the restaurant, then go get movies, and watch them at my place, or whether we were going to get take-out, and watch the movies while we eat?” Landon asked slightly confused. “I can’t quite remember what we agreed on doing.”

“And as for the movies, it’s understandable.” He told her. “Minimal killings, or no killings at all.” He paused for a minute before continuing, “I guess we’re going for one of those sappy, love movies then, right?”

Monty:

Monty nodded in understand when she told me that the wound was still fresh to about talk about it. “It’s understandable,” he responded. “When things are still fresh, and you don’t want to talk about them cause you might not be ready, that’s fine. We all need time to cope over things before we’re completely ready to be over it. Seems logical I guess.”

Monty then listened as she talked about the cappuccino, and he couldn’t help, but to find it.. Poetic, maybe. “No, you don’t sound pathetic. In fact, I think it sounded poetic, something inspirational, maybe.” He shrugged. “I guess I don’t have any idea of what I’m talking about.” Monty took another sip of his cherry soda.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Lara
This is where we were different. There was too much to say and I didn't know where to start. Since when did people go 'hey, I was doing this because I thought there was no chance of ever being happy. Ever. Not with this little charade that I had going on'. you didn't start conversatinos like that. I didn't know what to say to him. But there were so many things to say that I could almost feel my heart rise and fall with every thought "No." I said bluntly, looking up at him, not having the heart to lie to him, again, about how I was feeling, what I was doing, and where I thought I might be going "No one cares, Cole. I havne't made enough friends in Zeke's gang to have some posterity going for me. Any one of them would think it was a good idea to point a gun at my head right now. I couldn't see any of them before I had taken care of what I'd done." That didn't explain why I hadn't seen him. I couldn't look him in the eyes. There had been enough of a tortured soul living in that body for him to hear me again. I didn't tihnk that he needed to see me anymore.

"I'm alive." In a manner of speaking. Where has my heart gone? I made a trade with the rest of the world, bartering what little I had for what little I didn't. Neither of the outcomes seemed to be good ones "How..... How are you?"
Addicted to love like the drug of a fiend
Old 08-16-2004, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Jared

I looked at Sunny. My god she was on fire tonight. Enough with the floor. Whatever clothing she had I removed. I kicked off my pants and boxers. "I think I am falling in love with you Sunny. Its scary that I am but I am." With that I kissed her long and passionately. I put the covers over us and I turned off the lamp that was sitting by the bed letting the passion from the both of us takeover.

(Fade to black)
Old 08-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Paige

I look at him. He is turning me away. I was shocked. I push him back even harder then he pushed me. "What is your problem? You just don't push people!" I look at him for a moment. Just to study him to see waht he was thinking. What he was hiding. I start circling him looking at him up and down.

"There is some one else. Some one you have feelings for." I start laughing. "Oh my god I am surprised I didn't see it before." I can't help but just stop and laugh so hard. "I am so sorry I didn't know you guys had feelings." I say through the chuckling. "I'm so sorry." I say again. "I'll leave you with your broken heart." I say to him as I start to walk away.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Leigha

He had it coming, I kept telling myself mentally. He had it coming and he totally deserved what he got and it was very strong of me (not just physically) to knee him in the groin and walk away, without giving into temptation. Now I sound like a preacher. But what's important is that I didn't give into any hormonal urges and completely let down my guard, my emotional defenses.

"Why?" I repeated, looking over my shoulder at him as if it were as obvious and 'two plus two equals four'. Because, gee, I don't know, <i>I. Hate. You.</i> If that's not a good enough reason, then I don't know what is. Because he grabbed me, which is basically physical assault, and combined with the kissing - well, that's sexual assault. Not that I really minded the kissing, and technically it isn't assault or harassment unless it was forced and since I did respond, it wasn't. But I wasn't above lying.

"Why are you worrying, your sperm's not going to be anything. I mean, seriously, how long has it been since you've been with a girl, huh?" I asked, arching an eyebrow. I turned around to leave again, but Dominic yet again somehow managed to prevent me from doing so. "What did you say?" I said through gritted teeth. "Secretly pine for? No! That's not it at all! It's more like blatantly despise!" I said heatedly. I knew he was doing this to get a rise out of me, and guess what? It was working. A little too well. I took a step back when he stepped closer to me, preparing myself to give him another good kick if he tried anything. Unfortunately, he was too fast and I found myself pinned against the wall with my breath caught in my throat and my heart beating rapidly. I looked up at him, and somehow I wasn't able to deny what he said. I wanted to, I wanted to tell him that kissing him wasn't enjoyable at all. That they didn't make me melt a little inside. Even if I had been able to, I never got the chance before his lips crushed against mine again. Even if I hadn't been trapped from kneeing him again, I wouldn't have. My body was doing other things - not of the violent nature. My arms were flung around his shoulders and I eagerly pressed my lips against his again, kissing him back with force that I didn't even know I had in me.

Bella

I was about to throw up my hands in defeat, forget all about this little run-in because waiting here for a polite response was really not worth my time. But, fortunately, he apologized and seemed pretty earnest about it. Since I was in no great rush to see Johnny or any other deeply emotional gang member and put a band-aid on their boo-boo (and Jackson didn't seem to be of the emotional sort) I decided to hang around and indulge myself in conversation. "It's allright. Not many people even bother to respond at all." Honestly. Some people don't have any manners. It's pathetic, really. "But, thank you and good morning to you too." I said with a friendly smile. "Were you on your way to the warehouse or the safehouse?" I asked him.

Damon [Tag Christine]

I walked down the street with my hands shoved in my pockets, as they could typically be found. Today was apparently a tragic day for Johnny to look back on. I wish there was something I could do for the guy, but, eh. I wasn't good with that type of stuff and the best thing I could do would be to stay out of their way. Which was why a nice walk to the arcade to play some House of the Dead was planned for this uneventful day. I paused on the sidewalk infront of the display window for an electronics store with several televisions in it, playing a commercial for some lame movie about some lame guy who had lazy eyes and talked funny. Why anybody would make a movie about a high school loser was beyond me, I mean, it was the story of my life. Not very entertaining if you've been there. I turned around to walk away again when I spotted a familiar face standing at the crosswalk. I smirked a little to myself. It was Christine, the girl from Zeke's gang. I walked towards her, giving her a friendly wave. "Hey there."
Old 08-16-2004, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

DJ
Call me a little too confident, but I think she likes me, heh. Even after a cheesy compliment, Alex still smiled and I notice her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink. I smiled and removed my arm that was wrapped around her, just incase it was making her feel a little uncomfortable but I kept my eyes on hers, looking down at her with a bright smile on my face. "I need to work on my pick up lines, hmm?" I repeated her, raising an eyebrow. "You say it was horrible...But it looks like it's working since you're asking me to come with you for some coffee." I joked with her, giving her a small wink before reaching for her hand and putting mine in hers. Her hand was slightly smaller than mine, and I squeezed it playfully as I continued to look over at her, leading her the way back to Starbucks. Yeah, my nerves had long gone while I was around Alex. I was still rather scared of what I did around her, but I'm sure she noticed I the moves I had been making were a little...bold. If she didn't know I had feelings for her by now, well...I'd have to spell it out for her sooner or later. "You might end up with the horrible coffee breath, but it's worth it." I continued to smile and used my free hand to open the door for her, letting her in first before me.

Adrian
As I sat listening to Jo speak, I just stared at her, listening and seeing her in a whole new light. It was like I was speaking to a different person now. I hadn't seen her like this before, and it was different. Not that I didn't like it...She just reminded me of myself. "Oh, no. Don't appologize..." I told her, shaking my head some. "I really appreciate all that, though. I just hope it helps. Every since the first day I met Chelsea I didn't think that I'd fall in love with another woman ever again, and I still don't think I will. I may accept that she's dead, but I need to, like you said, move on." I shrugged a little and felt a little uncomfortable. Not that I didn't like the talk we were having...It's just that I never showed anyone the side of my vulnerability, and Jo was the last person I thought I'd show it to. To cover it up though, I picked up the glass of wine and took a couple small sips before setting it back down on the table again. I slowly turned to Jo, finally looking back at her. "I know that shutting myself off wasn't the best thing I could do..Hell, it was probably the worst. But I just needed to be alone, you know? I didn't have anyone, and I blamed myself." I left out the part that I still did. "Jo, I won't fall in love again while I'm still in this gang. So, I'm working on finding a different solution. Just haven't found it yet." I shrugged again, taking a deep breath.

Kayci
"Hmm...Maybe I should rethink about who I hang out with..." I began to laugh a little and shook my head. "As fun as you are, I'm not sure I want to go to jail. Tell me, when you go to jail, do the prisoners make you their b*tch?" I joked and began to laugh hysterically. I would blame it on the alcohol, but I only had one bottle. Guess I couldn't make up an excuse. I slowly stood up with my empty bottle and walked back over to the fridge and grabbed two bottles. Walking back over to the couch, I sat back down next to Rob again, setting down a bottle in his lap before opening mine up and taking a long sip. Alright, so maybe I was just drinking to get the image of Dante and that girl out of my mind. And I thought I had been doing a hell of a good job too, until now. I had Rob to distract me though, we'll see how far we have to take this. "Okay, so ignore everything I say for the next hour or so. Because I won't remember." I laughed again, taking another long sip before placing the bottle to rest inbetween my legs.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 08-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

OOC: *melt* Kara, I want DJ. Right now. Right here. Haha.
-Dana - Yeah, heh. I knew it was your weakness
-Sibby - Do you want me to post Ariana to Vincent?

Johnny

"Hey, now," Johnny started, his eyes glancing to the pile of Cheerios on the bench, "Just because I'm a mob leader doesn't mean I have to dress like one." He looked to her, smiling. "I do have a bit of a fashion sense, thank you very much." Johnny walked over and scooped up the Cheerios in his hand and went over to the cabinet underneath the sink. He opened it with his foot and then dumped the cereal into the trash bin. "I might as well let you know that the trash is here, underneath the sink. I didn't really want the 'hidden trash' thing, but the apartment was like that before I got here." He shut the cabinet door and brushed his hands off on his jeans. "I had some custom stuff put in, too, but they didn't want to change the trash." He shrugged lightly and leaned against the counter, resting his elbow on the surface. "So, what do you want? I can make pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage..." He went over and opened his freezer and refridgerator then glanced to her. "Unless you're one of those 'low carb' girls. I've got other stuff for that, too."

Cait

"Poetic, huh?" Cait asked thoughtfully, wrapping her hands around the coffee cup. "Thank you, I think." She smiled and finished the cappuchino. There was an awkward silence. Very awkward. Cait sat there, since she had no more coffee to preoccupy herself with, tapping her finger on the saucer the cup was resting on. She glanced out the window, remembering how Clay had stared her down from across the street, while he was talking to that other girl. She got lost in her thoughts until she heard the waitress returning with their food. Cait looked to her, blinked a few times, and then smiled. She rubbed her hands together hungrily as the waitress placed the plate down in front of her, then Monty. "Man, I'm so hungry," Cait commented before she took the pepper and gave it a shake over her food.

Alex

Holy crap. Holy crap! DJ was completely holding Alex's hand. It almost took her a moment to realize that it was truly happening. At first, Alex believed she was totally imagining the whole thing. Then, she thought she was asleep, dreaming of this happening. It was only after they were walking and someone bumped into her (and it hurt) that she realized it was real. Very real. Alex smiled softly to herself as she laced their fingers together and walked into the Starbuck's, unwilling to let his hand go. She looked to him and waited before heading to the counter. She ordered a grande White Chocolate Mocha and, unfortunately, had to slip her hand out of DJ's. She paid the girl and walked over to the pick-up counter, sliding her hand back into his. She looked to him, smiling.

"I guess your pick-up lines aren't too bad, since I did invite you to Starbucks." Alex grinned at him, glanced at the guy making her drink, and then back to DJ. "What did you order before? It smells really good."

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 08-17-2004, 12:20 AM
Total Fan

Monty:

Monty shrugged when she asked if it was poetic. Okay, so maybe that was a bit lame. Who knew really. He was making a fool out of himself, apparently. “Would you like something else to drink?” Monty suggested since she drank all of her cappuccino. “Maybe a coke, or something. You could also have a water. I mean, after all, since we’re eating, you’re going to need something else to drink.”

Monty looked down at his food, looking a bit confused about how he’s suppose to eat this so-called Caesar wrap. He looked back up at Cait, watching as she peppered her food. “Um..” He started. “How am I suppose to eat this thing? Do I cut it up into pieces, and eat it like that? I’m not quite sure how to eat this, and I don’t want to embarrass myself either.”