Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-03-2004, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Cait

Cait could feel herself being lifted onto a stretcher, being rolled into an ambulance. She could hear the paramedics asking Clay his relation to her. She wanted to yell at them, scream at them that Clay was the love of her life. She wanted to just wake up. She wanted to go back to the time when things were happy, when she and Clay were still in love and nothing could get in the way of that. She wanted Clay to hold her, to tell her that he loved her. She wanted to marry him. She wanted to have his children. But she feared that all of it wouldn't come to pass. She heard the arguing between Clay and paramedics. He had told them that he was her boyfriend, and they argued back that only family members could ride in the ambulance. Why the hell wouldn't they just let him go? Cait loved him; he was the one that she needed. Just let him into the damn ambulance! Cait wanted to shout. But she couldn't. Please, Clay, keep fighting. You have to come with me.

Johnny

"GEEZ!" Johnny yelped, feeling the yolk starting to cascade down his head. He felt like sticking his head underneath the faucet, wash away one of the most disgusting feelings he had ever experienced. But, instead, he just stood there. He stared at Bailey as the egg began to drip from the tip of his nose, around his eyes, and onto the floor. "You. Are. So. DEAD!" Johnny cried out as he grabbed a handful of flour in one hand and an egg in the other. He chased Bailey around the kitchen, throwing the flour at her. It reached her clothes and exploded in a cloud of white dust like it had done before. After the smoke had cleared, it was as if someone had taken a chalkboard eraser and patted it all over her back. He took the egg next and threw it at her. It cracked on her back and began to drip down her shirt and onto the floor. He couldn't stop laughing all the while. It was odd. He had never enjoyed himself as much as he was now. And he supposed that he had Bailey to thank for that.

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 09-03-2004, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Dash

Yeah. So normally I would just argue with her, try you know my best to convince her that I want to have the talk even though I dont and she knows I don.t. And right now I should be doing just that, try and argue with her to get this damn talk done. But I cant because I dont want to and I cant get around that. I dont want to have the talk I cant have the talk and that is that.

"MMhmm...Burgers." I nod at her. "Yeah. Cant wait." I say to her.

Clay

I look at the medic as they continue to argue with me. What the hell is their problem? I am going in that ambulance weather they like it or not. I am not leaving Cait to go in there alone. She has no family and I was at one point like family and I will go in there if I have to beat them both to a bloody pulp. I will get in there. I have too.

I dont want to have to pull rank but it appears I have no choice. "Alright Doogie..." I say to the medics as I pull my badge from my back pocket. "Let me in. This is a criminal investigation and its personal. Now you can step aside and allow for...me to enter or you can go home with a nice pair of shiny bracelets." I say to him.,
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 09-03-2004, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Bailey
He looked so cute when his face was in complete and utter shock from what I had just done and that was when I saw his hand reach for the egg and the flour. I tried to run as fast as I couple but he caught up with me and the yellow yolk started to seep through my white tank top. I grabbed the bottle of milk from the bench top and waved it in front of his face. “Now, how about we finish this pancake mix shall we?” I opened the bottle and started to spray it all over his tank top, which then stuck to his skin and exposed his muscles which then led me to blush and turn away for a second to compose myself.
Old 09-03-2004, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

New Thread
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight