Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-29-2004, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

I'll do my profiles after my classes In just a couple of hours

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
Old 11-29-2004, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

So it looks like we're full...thank you,Kate for setting everyone straight...you get a cookie

I'm adding two profiles...I wanted ot just post something about the Friend and Friend's Girlfriend profiles...they're supposed to be college aged kids...since the story is about kids in college...so you guys can keep the same profiles if you want,but I'd suggest changing the pbs and ages...

I'll be starting this tonight..even if all the profiles aren't in(since people know that basic characters)
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 11-29-2004, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

There, i fixed it Sarah
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 11-29-2004, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks...I changed the age to 22 since that's the oldest I wanted,but thanks for changing it

All we need are MA and ~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~'s profiles
Old 11-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

I promise that I'll have them in within a short amount of time. I only got home a little while ago, so I need to do some things and then I'll do the profiles. Promise. =)

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 11-29-2004, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Okie dokie, I changed his age. I'm sorry about not noticing the age thing ahead of time. I also decided to change Mikey's PB because Dale doesn't cut it as a 22 year old so I changed it to Ben Affleck. I hope that's all right
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 11-29-2004, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks brit for changing it....

now get yourself over to light it up and start it! the players are growin antsy
Old 11-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Here are mine, hope they are fine.

Name: Andrew Parker
Personality: introverted, soft-spoken, compassionate, intelligent, protective
History: Andrew grew up always being the guy everyone could depend on. It became as much of an attitude for him as it was an expactation from others. He works as a bartender at a prestigious club, and loves his job. He plans to open his own at some point in the not too distant future.
Other Relationships: Andrew really hasn't had much experience in the dating world. He dated a bit in high school, but he never quite found the love of his life...and now he think he has, and she's about to marry his best friend. He doesn't want to ruin things.
TB:~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~
PB: Nathan West

Name: Lilly Richards
Personality: outgoing, stubborn, passionate, loving, sarcastic
History: Lilly has always been a really driven person. She knows what she wants, and she doesn't usually let people stand in her way. She's in college now studying to be a nurse, with plans to maybe going to medical school to be a pediatrician.
Other Relationships: She's really close with her uncle and aunt, and really values her family. She doesn't know that many people in New York though.
TB:~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~
PB: Diane Kruger

Both are totally open for other relationships, as well.

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
Old 11-29-2004, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for those...all we need are MA's and we're set!

- So I know I said that I was going to start this tonight,but since one of my characters will probably be posting their opening post to MA's guy,I'll wait to start it till tomorrow afternoon

Last edited by DreamOn777; 11-30-2004 at 12:48 AM
Old 11-30-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

*comes in with gifts and cookies*

My computer wouldn't start for the last two hours. My brother says it might've overheated.

So, if I can't get online for a day or two (or more, but hopefully not), then that's why. I'll try my best though. =)

I have them, let me just post them.

Old 11-30-2004, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Manager
Name: Charlotte *Char, Lottie* McKenzi
Personality: Extroverted, Intuitive, Determited, Head-Strong, Passionate.
History: Charlotte was born to an upper, middle-class family. Though her parents were successful monetarily, they were not successful in other ways. Her mother had three miscarriages previous to giving birth to Charlotte and then had two afterwards. Because of this, Charlotte grew up as an only child and with a father who was too devoted to his job. Though she and her father never had the 'daddy's little girl' type of relationship, him being away so often did allow for Charlotte and her mother to grow very close. Unfortunately, Charlotte's mother passed away when she was thirty years old and she never spoke to her father after that. And, to be honest, she's not too heartbroken about it, either.
Other Relationships: Charlotte sort of wandered into the music business on accident when she met Daniel Saunders one night at a karaoke bar. She noticed his singing talent and recognized him from a few other local places but didn't really think anything of it. When she found herself scrambling for a job, she came upon a friend of hers who was involved in the music industry and she crossed paths with David once again. They have quite a chemistry, or at least Charlotte thinks so, although sometimes it seems they quarrell more than anything. She doesn't mind because they always make up in the end, regardless of their fight. They've been partners in crime for ten years, but things just seem to be on the back burner. She's determined to help him make it big this year and to win something other than a platinum record. His heart, maybe?
TB: Starless Night 20
PB: Angelina Jolie

Fiancee
Name: Jevon *Jev* Hatchette
Personality: Poetic, Artistic, Altruistic, Benevolent, Eloquent.
History: Jevon was born to what the wealthy would call the 'scum of humanity.' Regardless, Jevon's life was full of its own riches for which he was thankful. His father worked long hours but always managed to spend a great deal of time with Jevon on the weekends. His mother stayed at home to tend to her two children; Jevon and his younger sister. Jevon always played the role of older brother and enjoyed it and even found himself admiring his sister on numerous occasions. He and his family lived in Oxford, England for a great deal of his life before moving to the Americas when Jevon was eighteen. It was where he began his college career, as well. After graduating, he and his father started their own printing press business and it flourished. They now own one of the most successful publishing companies in the Big Apple but Jevon hasn't lost sight of what really matters, like his family and, above all, his fiancee.
Other Relationships: Jevon loves his fiancee, Elizabeth Sullivan. From the moment he met her, he knew that she was the one he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. Jevon has a group of friends that he frequently spends time with, but the closest of these friends would be Andrew Parker. They've been best friends for quite some time, but Jevon can't help but notice the strange behavior he acquires whenever around Elizabeth. He keeps telling himself that it's nothing and it's just the typical best friend behavior when one is getting married, but he can't help but feel it's something much more. And then there's Katerina Knightley, who, as most people know, is Jevon's ex-girlfriend. They dated for quite a while before things just started colliding and didn't permit for them to keep the relationship running. They decided to call it quits with a mutual agreement, but Jevon thinks about her every now and then. Don't get him wrong; he loves Elizabeth with his whole heart, but Kat took a piece of it with her when she left. There's no doubt about that. They've vaguely kept in touch over the time since their split, but Jevon never knows how to act or what to say around her. And he feels that she's experiencing much of the same.
TB: Starless Night 20
PB: Orlando Bloom

Last edited by Starless Night 20; 11-30-2004 at 10:59 PM
Old 11-30-2004, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

Hope those are okay?

Old 11-30-2004, 03:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

It rocks! Esp. if it means we can start sooner than later. YAY.

So about the Jev and Kat relationship, is he oblivious to the awkwardness and the fact she's still hung up on him since they broke up a little over a year ago.

Ship: Spuffy | Outlaw Queen | JavaJunkie | Prudence & Prejudice | Literati | Evil Regal
“I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.”-Mindy Kaling
My Fic | Icon Credit
Old 11-30-2004, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Meep! I'm sorry. I'll edit that in right now.

Old 11-30-2004, 03:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's all good, believe you me, my profile is short in history so it's all good, I was just curious about it.

Ship: Spuffy | Outlaw Queen | JavaJunkie | Prudence & Prejudice | Literati | Evil Regal
“I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.”-Mindy Kaling
My Fic | Icon Credit