Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2004, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for joining...and for the people who got their profiles in already...looks as though we have 2 spots left...I'm gonna keep this open until maybe tomorrow and then I'll just give Kate a spot and I'll take the other.

Oh..and I love the Love Actually layout! It's too pretty!
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 11-28-2004, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Lola Griffen
Personality: Giving, Creative, Optimistic, Romantic, & Loyal
History: Lola comes from money, a great deal of money. She’s always lived the high life. She married a Lawyer. Which carries on her days of richness. However, Lola has always been a very giving person. She works at all sorts of charities. Worrying first about others, then herself. Some even believe she’s a real angel sent from God. But Lola’s none of the sort. She’s just a woman with a huge heart.
Other Relationships: Lola loves her husband & children a great deal. They are her world. Her everything. Not to say she doesn’t have time for friends. She’s very close to Fox, the mayor. She grew up with him & even dated him for a short time. She sometimes wonders what it would've been like to marry him, but that's the past. She's also has a strong friendship with the mayor’s sister. Heck, the whole family of Fox is like a second family to her.
TB: California_here_I_come
PB: Famke Janssen
[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=famke+janssen/v=2/SID=e/TID=I015_81/l=IVI/SIG=11kjifjcl/*-http%3A//users.tijd.com/~tdn15551/timma/famke.jpg[/img]

Name: Nate Woods
Personality: Romantic, Loyal, Determined, Forgiving, & Talkative
Other Relationships: Nate is very good friends with Bailey Skeffington. He trusts him completely. He's also still madly in love with his ex-girlfriend.
TB: California_here_I_come
PB: Adam Brody
[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Adam+Brody+Pictures/v=2/SID=e/TID=I015_81/l=IVI/SIG=131r8lo2e/*-http%3A//www.adam-brody.com/multimedia/pictures/Miscellaneous/TheOCPressConference42004/01.jpg[/img]
Old 11-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

You guys are quick with the profiles...first page is updated
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 11-29-2004, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

Name: Haley Ambrose
Personality: Spunky, Bright, Fun Loving, Hard Headed, Kind Hearted
History: Haley came from a wealthy parents and they gave her everything she could ever ask for. They didn't spend much time with her. They just shoved money and cars at her. Haley's mom was a secratary at a high class business but as soon as she got home...her mother was passed out on the sofa drunk. Her father was never around. He was always at the office, cheating on them with his secratarys. Haley hated her father for what he did to her mother but her mother knew about it and didn't do anything to stop it. That made Haley even more mad. They were always fighting and yelling at eachother and had no time to spend with her. Haley craved attention so she started getting into trouble at school and hanging with the bad crowds of people. That's just how she is. Haley isn't a bad person. She's just lost and confused. She met the wrong guy. She lived with her friends because it became to much to live with her parents anymore. Haley had to hire Trent to help her win a case but she couldn't deny that she soon became attracted to him. At first she hated his cockiness but she soon started to grow feelings for him. She's mad at herself because of the feelings she has for Trent...because he's after all a married man. She didn't know he was married before and he's also older then her. Even with those odds against them...she still can't help but have feelings for him too. They confuse her to no end as well
Other Relationships: TBA
TB: Cliffy
Pb: Hilarie Burton

Name: Michael Edwards *Mikey*
Personality: Sweet, Driven, Romantic, Witty, Pestimistic
History: Mikey lived a normal happy life. He got along great with his parents. He did well in school. Everything was perfect until his mother became ill. He came from a middle class family and well they tried but the mother got worse and worse and one day the illness took her life. Mikey has always been real close to his mother and after her death. He sort of put things on hold. He put his life plans on hold and everything on hold. He continued going but he missed his mother. He is a mama's boy. He started to drink and got carried away with it. He met a girl and it wasn't just a fling. She opened him up and he stopped drinking. They became really close but then she left. It took him forever to get over her but he did. He started dating another girl. He loves this girl with all his heart but there'll always still be apart of his heart that belongs to the girl that teached him how to live again
Other Relationships: TBA
TB: Cliffy
Pb: Ben Affleck
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning

Last edited by cliffy spuffy dreamer; 11-29-2004 at 09:41 PM
Old 11-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Any more room for me to join?
My LJ
Old 11-29-2004, 02:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

There are two spots open:

Darcy Markson
Manager
Mayor's sister's fiance
Friend's girlfriend

Ship: Spuffy | Outlaw Queen | JavaJunkie | Prudence & Prejudice | Literati | Evil Regal
“I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.”-Mindy Kaling
My Fic | Icon Credit
Old 11-29-2004, 02:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Ill have the friends girlfriend and the manager.
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 11-29-2004, 03:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Name: Loralee Daniels
Personality: Insecure, Happy, Seductive, High-Matienced, Paranoid
History: She grew up in an extremely rich family. Plus, she was the only child so she was spoiled to the max. She could've gotten anything she ever wanted. She'd just point and her father would get it for her. She was, and still is, her daddy's little girl. Nothing could seperate them, which is why Loralee's step-mother always felt jealous of her. She got all her dads attention while she got barely any. Though her step-mother and her didn't get along quite as well as her father wanted them to. Loralee just knew that she couldn't and wouldn't replace her mother, who abandoned them when Loralee was 8. Though she still dispieses her mother, she also dislikes her step-mother. But then she met Mikey and though he couldn't buy her anything she ever wanted, he just made her happy. He was the third guy in her life that could make her completley happy, that is her father being the first and the second being Nate. But her and Nate just didn't fit anymore, though she misses him from time to time she knows that she's in love with Mikey. That, she is for sure.
Other Relationships: Tba
Taken By: Brooke
Played By: Elizabeth Hurley

Last edited by x*Brooke*x; 11-29-2004 at 07:28 PM
Old 11-29-2004, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

I can take the last two characters.

<3 Love Actually <3

I realized that the last two characters are both guys, but there's a B/G rule...

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 11-29-2004, 03:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Brooke, I think it's Boy/Girl rule, so you'd have to take Darcy Markson, not the manager, cause the manager is a woman.

Quote:
The last story is a bit different.It is of Darcy Markson,an ex-indie rocker who's hoping to make a come back this holida season.He's released a cover of "White Christmas" this year.But most people just see him as a thirty something ex-rocker who's a complete has been.Now he's out promoting it and is still up to his usual bad boy comments on the radios and bad mouthing current pop stars.He's in New York this year to promote his new Christmas album and because his sister(the personal assistant) said she'd kill him if he missed another Christmas.With him is his manager who has been his manager for 10 years now.She may want to kill him sometimes and they may fight like an old married couple,but is there something more there?
So then the last open spot would be Manager (woman) and Mayor's sister's fiance (man)...unless I'm on crack?

Ship: Spuffy | Outlaw Queen | JavaJunkie | Prudence & Prejudice | Literati | Evil Regal
“I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.”-Mindy Kaling
My Fic | Icon Credit
Old 11-29-2004, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

So, should I take the manager and the fiancee?

Old 11-29-2004, 03:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's late for me, but I think that makes sense...

For the B/G rule to work, Brooke would have friends girlfriend and Darcy Markson and Starless night would have manager and the fiance for it all to work out.

My Fic | Icon Credit
Old 11-29-2004, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

That's fine by me...if that's okay with her.

If it is, then I'll take:

Manager, pb: Angelina Jolie
Fiancee, pb: Seann William Scott or Orlando Bloom.

Old 11-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Holy, ..i didn't read quite so well as i thought i did.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Name: Daniel Saunders a.k.a Darcy Markson
Personality: Stubborn, Rude, Obnoxious, Ruthless, Cold-Hearted, Sarcastic
History: Just like his sister, he grew up with his grandparents. He wasn't as disobeiant as her though. He was just more distant. He didn't talk much to his grandparents, he just hated his parents so much that he was scared that his grandparents were going to leave him also. He got into drugs early in his age, probably around 13 or 14. They let him escape. But once he wanted to be a musician, he stopped the drugs at age 17 without any help. He started writing music and playing his guitair. Though he got a manager and put out a cd, things still arn't going right.
Other Relationships: Tba
Taken By: Brooke
Played By: Johnny Depp