Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Is this rp still alive? I'm posting just in case

Andrew
I sighed as I walked into the ball room, looking down and feeling stupid in my suit. I hated wearing suits, but I guess I better get used to being uncomfortable at large events if I was going to go to Jev and Elizabeth's wedding. I scanned the room and nodded to Jev as I saw him, and then found Elizabeth, standing with Kat. She had a pained look on her face, and as much as my head was telling me to turn the other way, my heart knew I couldn't just do that. I strode over to them, and smiled. "Ladies. Kat, you look beautiful, as usual. Elizabeth, good to see you. Can I steal you for a minute?" I turn to Kat. "Wedding stuff you know."

Tag Kat & Elizabeth

Lilly
I ran my fingers through my hair, walking into the party, something I did when I was nervous. I didn't know half...no, more like more than ten of these people, and the ones I did know, well, I hadn't seen in years. My head was still with Mikey, and I couldn't help but hope he'd come tonight. Maybe without his girlfriend so we could actually get a chance to talk, chew the fat as they say - which is really a gross analogy when you think about it.
I smoothed out a make believe line in my dress, the one thing that was actually going right. I'd found it years ago, but never had a formal occasion to actually wear it to. [THE DRESS I stepped into the ball room, still looking for Mikey, though I didn't even know if he'd be there.
Lilly is open

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]