Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2012, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

Given the way she resembles Holliday, I always thought Amanda Seyfried should be hired to play Lucrezia's cousin Angela Borgia (anyone read the novel? Girl had her own set of drama with suitors).

I'm not making this up, am I? They do look alike? In any case NJ cannot afford her. Bummer. I guess. Did Amanda ever do costume drama to date? I can't recall that at least - but I'm sure she'd look charming in those pretty pretty dresses.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 02-25-2012 at 02:26 AM
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they look a like. And I like her.

Why do you say he can't afford her?

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

I would think that Amanda can ask for a big salary by now with all the movies she has been in. And I think Neil Jordan (if he even dared thinking about it) - couldn't pay her because I'd reckon the following: Jeremy Irons takes the biggest junk of the cast's salaries. After that it'll be the CGI department that gets the most funds. The reason there were only nine instead of ten episodes last season was because he ran out of money and I think it was mainly on those two accounts. I don't think any of the other actors' paycheck is anywhere near that of Irons. Jordan mostly draws from a pool of young British/Canadian actors and well known character actors like Whalley or Feore who by the same token were always kind of underrated and didn't make it into big international productions recently, therefore I do not think he has to pay these people all that much. And as I said, Amanda is very well known by now. I'd definitely be totally over the moon iif he saw it my way and hired her (even if it was just in the last season for a couple of episodes as a guest star when Angela goes to Ferrara with Lucrezia) but I reckon he'd have to find some extra money or cut back on other things to pay her.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still don't think of her as well known. Just google her movies and such. I didn't realized she been in more than Mama Mia and Dear John.

April
Old 02-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

Chloe and there was the thing with letter in the wall... also some kind of romantic comedy. Fact is she may not be all that high ranked in the Hollywood hierachy of young actresses (but then who is since Megan Fox got married) yet think about it, none (except for Irons and Whalley) have really ever done a big movie in the States... at least not that I know of. So yeah. it would be nifty, even if he only were able to afford her for two episodes or so in the last season if he even gets renewed.

We could start an online petition. (Title something along the lines of: "Please save (up) some money on the bad CGI and hire Amanda Seyfried to gueststar as Angela Borgia." Okay we need something more smashing and impressive... we need to work on it.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like a plan.

April
Old 02-28-2012, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

- I will look into the best way for an online petiton then. Unless you know how that works?

Old 02-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not really.

April
Old 02-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Research weekend then! I'm not sure - do we have to send something crazy along like those people always did who wanted to persuade a network to give a show a second seasons (I remember for Jericho they sent bags and bags of nuts)?

Old 03-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The letter in the wall thing is letters to Juliet, right? And she was in Red Riding Hood, and this years In Time as well, wow Ive sure seen a loooot of her movies it seems
I know the salary may be an issue but right now I think Hollywood sees her as mainly a pretty face, she hasn't done much deep acting, has she? And acting alongsides Jeremy Irons on a Historical TV show may help her in that department,

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
s e r e n i t y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

You don't have to convince us, Sheida. The way I see it April and I and everyone with good taste is totally for it. Now... the question is, how do we get NJ on board?

Old 06-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd love to see Nina Dobrev in this show.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Well as "Katherine Petrova" she has proven to look good in costumes.

Old 06-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

And she's Bulgarian and that makes me love her even more.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Nina or Katherine or both?

Reply   Post New Thread