Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

I'm afraid we won't have much time tho.. cause I assume that want and wanting clip happens early in ep 3..

I want them to kiss in ep 1.. or early ep 2.. like the last breath of sweetness before the sexy times.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

So you're a tease then Renae?
Old 03-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Christine, we have seen Lucrezia use her wiles on Paolo and weird face before going in for the kill. I want her to do the same to Cesare..mainly because I want to see Cesare's reactions..

L: *sexy eyes *
C: *double take*
L: *flirt*
C:*is she flirting with me* *no she isn't* *yes she is* *no she isn't* *if she is it's unintentional*
L:*stands extra close*
C:*starts getting uncomfortable and excuses himself from the room*
A: *STARE*

NEXT SHOT

Cesare drinking some wine to diving into a COLD pond
Old 03-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

That would be hilarious!

I don't know.. I don't want her to go all for it without nothing representing their relationship in the first two seasons happening before.. like one last sweet scene would be perfect to move on and say goodbye to the innocent C/L relationship.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Christine, we have seen Lucrezia use her wiles on Paolo and weird face before going in for the kill. I want her to do the same to Cesare..mainly because I want to see Cesare's reactions..

L: *sexy eyes *
C: *double take*
L: *flirt*
C:*is she flirting with me* *no she isn't* *yes she is* *no she isn't* *if she is it's unintentional*
L:*stands extra close*
C:*starts getting uncomfortable and excuses himself from the room*
A: *STARE*

NEXT SHOT

Cesare drinking some wine to diving into a COLD pond

Ok the best part is the stare, I mean with the dance scene you can just see him saying omg how did I agree to this? This is not normal.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

You forgot to include Vanozza's stare from the distance tho!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ok the best part is the stare, I mean with the dance scene you can just see him saying omg how did I agree to this? This is not normal.
He will say this while hyperventilating and wondering if no one else notices the weirdness (not to be confused with weird face)

Quote:
You forgot to include Vanozza's stare from the distance tho!
V: *across the room* *stare while slightly crinkling eyes* "what in the world is going on there?"

May I agree that we need to see a transition scene, however I think they kind of transitioned from "innocent" to "innocent/somewhat sexual" in S2 , think of "hand kiss" and how he held her face when he asked "Do you accept it", I didn't get innocent from those lol just UST. Now they just have to complete the transition. I do think we will get more sweet scenes though but "sweet sexual", the neck grab comes to mind. I don't get sexual tension from that scene, more happy and content and am sure the dialogue will add the sweet .
Old 03-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

I am ok if we don't get any after they're together.. I just would like to get one before ep 3 and also something that helps Lucrezia realize how she feels about him.. cause whatever he does ... it's not it, he already did a lot for her and she never realized before. (like killing Giovanni and Juan and taking her mother to her wedding even when her father didn't want to, etc)
Old 03-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
He will say this while hyperventilating and wondering if no one else notices the weirdness (not to be confused with weird face)

V: *across the room* *stare while slightly crinkling eyes* "what in the world is going on there?"

May I agree that we need to see a transition scene, however I think they kind of transitioned from "innocent" to "innocent/somewhat sexual" in S2 , think of "hand kiss" and how he held her face when he asked "Do you accept it", I didn't get innocent from those lol just UST. Now they just have to complete the transition. I do think we will get more sweet scenes though but "sweet sexual", the neck grab comes to mind. I don't get sexual tension from that scene, more happy and content and am sure the dialogue will add the sweet .
Meanwhile on the May's midnight madness cooking with aphrodisiacs show, and staring at your son and daughter have sex on the dance floor...
Later nude drawing with Seriu and Sex tips From a frustrated Cesare... tune in it's not to be missed.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I am ok if we don't get any after they're together.. I just would like to get one before ep 3 and also something that helps Lucrezia realize how she feels about him.. cause whatever he does ... it's not it, he already did a lot for her and she never realized before. (like killing Giovanni and Juan and taking her mother to her wedding even when her father didn't want to, etc)
I hear you, while I am eagerly anticipating the next stage of the relationship. Some part will miss the sweet innocence of S1.

HOWEVER that's why we have DVD's so we can view it anytime we want Because the ONLY reason I plan on buying the S1-S3 DVD's is because of C/L lol.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Really? mmm.. I bought S1 mostly for them and the bloopers yes.. but I definitely want S2 for more characters such as Juan, Vanozza and Caterina, also Micheletto.

Christine.. sex tips from frustrated Cesie
Old 03-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Sex tips to include how to properly size and fit sheepskin condoms
Old 03-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Really? mmm.. I bought S1 mostly for them and the bloopers yes.. but I definitely want S2 for more characters such as Juan, Vanozza and Caterina, also Micheletto.

Christine.. sex tips from frustrated Cesie
Of course who better to give you sex tips than a frustrated Ces... And then fitting the sheepskin condom will be his undoing pun intended.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

I could imagine him with a banana teaching teens how to put a sheepskin condom..
Old 03-20-2013, 09:43 PM
Addicted Fan

You guys are funny....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread