Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)
I wouldn't even be shocked if Vanozza didn't have to catch them together to figure it out. I can see her side-eyeing their public interactions (too much eye contact, a lingering touch here or there) so much, and tbh I'd be disappointed if they didn't at least play with that. Vanozza's too smart and insightful to not notice something.

I think the main possibility of a child lies in the second half of the season. And if it worked out that way--which I'm not saying it will, it's totally up in the air imo--I feel like a pregnancy would be the catalyst for Alfonso's death.

I agree Caroline, Vanozza won't need to actually catch them in the act. They have always been very familiar with each other and Vanozza knows the depth's of Cesare's love for his sister. Once they have declared their romantic love for one another and made love their will be a slight change in their public interactions. I am sure their eyes will speak to each other in a different manner and the tone of their physical intimacy may change. Cesare looks at Lucrezia with awe in their scene and Lucrezia is glowing with happiness. To the casual observer this may not mean much because they have always been close but to Vanozza I absolutely expect her to have a few questions. Also if Lucrezia's anger is about Cesare's marriage and she is getting THAT upset, someone has to notice. She is speaking to Vanozza when she says ambition rules the family. Also Vanozza was a courtesan, she probably can tell by body language when two people have been intimate.

Alfonso is also the next person who not having known them before, will just think they are a bit too close for brother and sister.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Extreme Fan

This is going to be so exciting. I'm really looking forward to seeing Vanozza more this season.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, we all agree that Vanozza is gonna be the one to find out first. Or maybe Alfonso?
Old 03-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

I want Vanozza interacting in everything! is that bad? But I definitely want her staring weirdly at C/L
Old 03-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
So, we all agree that Vanozza is gonna be the one to find out first. Or maybe Alfonso?
I think Alfonso and Vanozza are options only because 2 x 10 made a point of focusing on their looks while C/L were dancing.

Alfonso may suspect "something" but I don't know if he will make the jump to incest. He may just think Lucrezia is secretly inlove with her brother. The promos only show his *side eyes* to Lucrezia (petal scene and the party scene) but we don't know if he will be giving Cesare the same looks. He may never get confirmation, unless Cesare tells him before he dies lol.

Vanozza will probably make the incest leap, but I don't know what she would do with that information. Also the show has yet to introduce the incest rumors, so it's not like these characters will have the rumor mill to tell them to play close attention.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Renae, Cesare telling Alfonso before he dies OMG
And yes Vanozza will be the one to find out but I'm kind of hoping for Giulia tbh cause we haven't seen much of her.

And May while I love Vanozza I think I'll skip seeing her during the C/L sex scenes.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Let's hope nobody interrupts them.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
He may never get confirmation, unless Cesare tells him before he dies lol.

That would be cold even for Cesare! "You're going to die btdubs I was banging your wife the ENTIRE TIME".

Although it does sound like something he would do. Whenever people say that Cesare is simply a tortured soul doing the best he can for his family, I point them to that time he not only stabbed his brother--which was necessary--but told him as he was dying that he was not a Borgia because by merit of forgiving Cesare, Juan is out of the club.

Like. Damn, dude. That was ice cold. And I love him for it.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cesare was a complicated person, that's no doubt. I do like how NJ wrote him though.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Is it wrong that I could pay for him to say that before killing Alfonso?
Old 03-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Cesare

"Alfonso, Rodrigo is MY son"
"We are BORGIA, your usefulness has come to an end"
*KNIFE*
Old 03-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Talking about twisted minds... in a good way, May...and Renae.

I think history wise, Alfonso KNEW!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Cesare

"Alfonso, Rodrigo is MY son"
"We are BORGIA, your usefulness has come to an end"
*KNIFE*
Poor Alfonso, the guy doesn't know what he's in for "sideeyeing everyone who gets it"
Old 03-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

btw in one of the promo, Lucrezia was giving somebody a seductive look while at her wedding and her husband beside of her. Do you think that could be Cesare? I think that's him.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
btw in one of the promo, Lucrezia was giving somebody a seductive look while at her wedding and her husband beside of her. Do you think that could be Cesare? I think that's him.
Which promo?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread