Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't remember which one. But it was the same one where she was throwing petals and Alfonso was just staying there, looking all weird.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

It was in one of the BTS.. Alfonso is all happy smiling and turns to see Lucrezia but she's looking somewhere else with a kinky smile.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, that scene! So, do you guys thing that person could be Cesare?
Old 03-20-2013, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

I think so.. she does look like she's flirting, unless she feels like flirting with someone else? tho if it's him, I love the fact that she doesn't care that her husband is RIGHT next to her?
Old 03-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't know if it's her wedding scene because she is wearing the pearl crown. Yup she is looking slyly over at someone Alfonso catches her AGAIN lol.

Or were you guys talking of another scene. Actually I'm sorry the petal scene and the one I'm referencing are two different ones.

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-20-2013 at 02:58 PM
Old 03-20-2013, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was talking about the party scene.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Yes, in the party scene Alfonso looks at her but he keeps on smiling and turns away, while when she's throwing petals he's looking at her all strange and she does turn to see him.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've always wondered how much Vanozza knows about C/L. She has been side eyeing them since season 1. During Rodrigo's investiture (or was it Gioffre's wedding?) she was sitting a row behind, giving them looks while they were acting all touchy/feely (typical C/L stuff). Or when Cesare confessed that he would die if anything happened to Lucrezia. Or when Paolo and Lucrezia are meeting at her home and Cesare is watching them being happy.

Aside from Vanozza and Alfonso, another possibility for the person to first figure out the change in relationship is Giulia. Basically anyone other than Rodrigo.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaneur (View Post)
I've always wondered how much Vanozza knows about C/L. She has been side eyeing them since season 1. During Rodrigo's investiture (or was it Gioffre's wedding?) she was sitting a row behind, giving them looks while they were acting all touchy/feely (typical C/L stuff). Or when Cesare confessed that he would die if anything happened to Lucrezia. Or when Paolo and Lucrezia are meeting at her home and Cesare is watching them being happy.

Aside from Vanozza and Alfonso, another possibility for the person to first figure out the change in relationship is Giulia. Basically anyone other than Rodrigo.

I had forgotten about her watching him when Paolo/Lucrezia came by. How did he look again, I can't remember.

The scene in the church with her behind them, I always thought it was the actress however the look is the same as in 2 x 10.

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-20-2013 at 05:18 PM
Old 03-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

If I remember correctly, his expression was broody (and he did just stare Paolo down while Paolo was walking up the stairs). But while he was staring at them, Vanozza was looking at him.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
If I remember correctly, his expression was broody (and he did just stare Paolo down while Paolo was walking up the stairs). But while he was staring at them, Vanozza was looking at him.
I just rewtached the C/L parts of 2 x 02.. The things you forget LOL.. things I noted

1. When Lucrezia returns, Cesare is in her room watching over Giovanni. L: Is he sleeping nurse C: Yes, but he did miss his mother, he sounded a bit annoyed here, kind of like "where were you?". She was surprised to see him. I like the thought of Cesare dismissing the nurse and watching over Giovanni.

2. Cesare kinds of cuts Lucrezia off when he says "Do you love him sis?", not sounding happy. Her reply "I did, perhaps I do"...That answer isn't very convincing, so I will never understand her extreme reaction to Paolo's death.

3. Cesare basically stalking and staring holes into Paolo/Lucrezia while they are walking and Vanozza seeing him do it.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
1. When Lucrezia returns, Cesare is in her room watching over Giovanni. L: Is he sleeping nurse C: Yes, but he did miss his mother, he sounded a bit annoyed here, kind of like "where were you?". She was surprised to see him. I like the thought of Cesare dismissing the nurse and watching over Giovanni.

2. Cesare kinds of cuts Lucrezia off when he says "Do you love him sis?", not sounding happy. Her reply "I did, perhaps I do"...That answer isn't very convincing, so I will never understand her extreme reaction to Paolo's death.

3. Cesare basically stalking and staring holes into Paolo/Lucrezia while they are walking and Vanozza seeing him do it.
Haha... yeah, there was definitely a jealous husband vibe going on. I actually always thought your point 1 and 2 were more shipper-worthy than that kiss it led to (which was pretty non-sexual).
Old 03-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Haha... yeah, there was definitely a jealous husband vibe going on. I actually always thought your point 1 and 2 were more shipper-worthy than that kiss it led to (which was pretty non-sexual).
LOL, yeah that S2 kiss ranks low on my list of favorite C/L moments. It was a "Thank you for setting up my booty call" kiss...I know it's their first kiss but I don't count it as their FIRST kiss

Do we think "want and wanting" will be their first official kiss or something else?
Old 03-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

I actually was super excited when I saw the picture of the kiss.. but then again, they had never touched mouths so that was TOO MUCH for me.. then I kinda wanted a real kiss but never thought we'd get it in S2.. hoped we'd get it in S3 and now looks we'll get way more than that
Old 03-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I think we will get something before "want and wanting", I know Lucrezia realizes her feelings in ep 2, but I see some prelude to

"Let me just jump on the bed and have him find me naked" LOL..

That's a pretty bold move. I anticipate she will lure him in before pouncing.

Actually I want to see Lucrezia teasing Cesare and I want him frustrated while confused lol before "Come closer brother, do you approve?". I want her to give him sexy eyes and flirtatious comments and watch his reaction lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread