Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2013, 07:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmarinogirl (View Post)

I was so sad, when they killed him off, because I wanted him and Lucrezia marry each other. It would be epic. There still would be a lot of side eye, but mostly directed at Alfonso. Or imagine this Alfonso walking on C/L. Cesare wouldn't even need to kill him, because Alfonso would die all by himself. From laughter.
The other Alfonso would have shipped it, man. That's why they had to switch him out. Alfonso 1 would have been like "I KNEW IT!!!!!" and started throwing petals around the bed or something.

See, in terms of the whole innocence vs. dark thing, I always saw the relationship as innocent in name only with a very sexual undertone. I mean, the way their first scene together with him lying on top of her and both of them kind of moving around... When you see it in gif form, it looks like they're having sex.

Even when Cesare put Lucrezia to bed, they changed the music up from gentle to dark in a few moments as he lingered over her, this sort of deep melody rising as he leaned it to kiss her cheek. So you didn't know for a moment; is he going to kiss her cheek, or is he going for the mouth?

And yes omg, the line "I have missed those hands!" still gets me.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread: Cesare & Lucrezia #23: "Where's your love for me?" ~ Lucrezia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread