Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll take a wild guess and I'll say that he's not going to like him at all. And I think the feelings would be mutual.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:58 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I'll take a wild guess and I'll say that he's not going to like him at all. And I think the feelings would be mutual.
Hello everybody

Cesare will definitely be not pleased to see Alfonso. And yes, i also think that Cesare and Alfonsowill not be very happy to see each other.. XD.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Addicted Fan

I asked because last season Cesare was happy that Lucrezia had found a "good man" at last so in that sense he was happy for her. Also while he didn't like giving away his sister in marriage again, I didn't particularly sense any significant animosity towards Alfonso lol. However with the new status quo that will change.

As for Alfonso, I don't think he will dislike Cesare but I definitely think he will think something strange is going on with C/L.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)

As for Alfonso, I don't think he will dislike Cesare but I definitely think he will think something strange is going on with C/L.
yes, I also think that alfonos will be suspicious and and perhaps he discovers Cesare and Lucrezia's secret . Perhaps that is also the reason why cesare finally kills him...
Old 03-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh trust me, Alfonso is not going to like Cesare at all. He loves Lucrezia already and when he realized with whom he has to compete for her attention (heart) he'll dislike him and that soon enough will grown into jealousy. Also, we don't have to forget that he actually tries to kill Cesare first.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Oh trust me, Alfonso is not going to like Cesare at all. He loves Lucrezia already and when he realized with whom he has to compete for her attention (heart) he'll dislike him and that soon enough will grown into jealousy. Also, we don't have to forget that he actually tries to kill Cesare first.
Yes, that's true... and that will be Alfonso's deadliest decision in his life...because Cesar will take revenge... and we all know how cold-blooded cesare can be...
Old 03-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
It was exploding last night, I don't even know why there so many awake.. well Lucrezia kinda likes to be on top :/ which is sort of annoying cause that way we just see her, but you never know, the show still wants to sell females more than men, so they prefer her naked than a man naked <_<
I know but Cesare was on top with "She Who Must Not Be Named" and Caterina Sforza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's more intimate than Lucrezia riding him. We need sex AND love making.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 03-11-2013 at 12:10 PM
Old 03-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
He breaks down? How did I miss this, I need to rewatch that moment. Is that in the extended BTS promo ?

May, many thanks to the woman who taped SHO for two weeks to get that BTS. C/L shippers everywhere are in her debt lol.
Yeah, dude!! It's when she's hitting him and sobbing "Where's your honor?! Where's your love for ME?!" (btw KUDOS to Holly I mean she acted that scene PERFECTLY; so heartbreaking and painful). Right after she screams "Where is your love for me?!" and kinda leans on him because she's tired of hitting him, they show his face and he's crying as she leaves. It's heartbreaking, I'm telling u. That scene is going to kill us.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
I think it's more intimate
Well, Holly will let Francois touch her boobs. She hasn't done that in The Borgias with the other actors, so I think it's going to be very intimate.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
Well, Holly will let Francois touch her boobs. She hasn't done that in The Borgias with the other actors, so I think it's going to be very intimate.
I know, right?! I actually said that a few days ago, that he's the first actor on the show that's touched her like actually touched her. It doesn't surprise me because besides the chemistry, they are super comfortable with each other and trust each other.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I just hope the scenes with Alfonso won't show the same level of intimacy.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Aww that's true! That's trust right there! I never thought about it that way!
Old 03-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Aww that's true! That's trust right there! I never thought about it that way!
Definitely! I mean her other love scenes have been just the movement and some kissing but with Francois, she's really going at it and letting him touch her for real so that says a lot about their friendship offscreen. Girls don't let any guy touch them, u know?; the guy has to earn it and it's obvious that she definitely feels comfortable and safe with Francois.

I doubt her scenes with Alfonso will be HALF as good or intimate as hers with Cesare. I'm not worried.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Mostly because of Seb, but he has talked about it and he's very mature, it's just movement for him, he's not shy at all, but maybe the age difference made the writers low it down a bit? You never know, tho.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Guys I don't think we will get many L/A love scenes, we may have scenes of them in bed together like the kiss scene. This seems to be Cesare and Lucrezia's season lol.

I am actually kinda starting to feel sorry for Alfonso (don't kill me ) , the scene of them at the party where she is wearing the gold thorn crown and she looks over at someone while Alfonso is smiling. She is up to something and I bet you it has to do with Cesare. I feel like she is going to snow the poor guy and he does seem nice. May I think it was you who said she is going to eat him for lunch..

*dodges the thrown tomatoes*

ETA: just rewatched the BTS, it's not a gold thorn crown, it looks like its made of pearls lol. Also she isn't outside when she says "Ambition rules this family", they are inside, so correction to my prior post mkay.,,
Closed Thread   Post New Thread