Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I keep on squeeing at her sounding EXTREMELY excited when talking about the sexual tension I love these actors shipping their characters like nobody else!

(Nikolaj carries the twincest flag all over the fandom, he's like a mega shipper of Jaime/Cersei)

And both, Holly and Francois are mega C/L shippers, is just adorable!
i didnt know that! it is adorable yeia!

also, sorry if this has been posted before but what promo are you guise talking about?
i am so confused, is it included in this page?
Untitled
Old 03-10-2013, 12:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by argivi (View Post)
i didnt know that! it is adorable yeia!

also, sorry if this has been posted before but what promo are you guise talking about?
i am so confused, is it included in this page?
Untitled
we are talking about the three latest promo's from the Borgias

here are two links...sorry but i haven't got the link of the third promo...

Holliday Grainger - The Borgias Season 3 - YouTube

Holliday Grainger - The Borgias Season 3 (2) - YouTube
Old 03-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Dakota (View Post)
we are talking about the three latest promo's from the Borgias

here are two links...sorry but i haven't got the link of the third promo...

Holliday Grainger - The Borgias Season 3 - YouTube

Holliday Grainger - The Borgias Season 3 (2) - YouTube
thank you so much
maybe you re talking about that The Borgias S3 new promo - YouTube

i think now combined that tumblr blog and your post, all the promos are present and accounted for.

perfect way to peace out and wish yall goodnight!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Goodnight, Ann! Read you soon

Alex!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:17 PM
New Fan

Good night Anne!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alex has an interesting point of view to the situation.

Also, can I ask you guys to post the promos in the General/Speculation thread? Thanks.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by argivi (View Post)
thank you so much
maybe you re talking about that The Borgias S3 new promo - YouTube

i think now combined that tumblr blog and your post, all the promos are present and accounted for.

perfect way to peace out and wish yall goodnight!
Goodnight, Ann! And if you could, post all promos on the General Speculation/Discussion thread or on the News & Appearances thread. There are some people(although I don't know who) who might not want spoilers posted on the relationship threads.

Oh, and I need your birth day and month to list you on the Introductions thread OP, Ann! We have to make a new one soon! Too bad I missed you.

Hey, I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking, Arinna.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Okay, let's just say it! CESARE AND LUCREZIA ARE GONNA DO IT!!!

They are gonna exchange their similar family DNA in their sibling saliva(and maybe more) when their mouths and bodies passionately come(get it?) together in the love that dare not speak its name and that can only be shared by those from the same womb!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing right now as I have a HUGE mental picture in my head that is probably gonna stay forever! XD

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

I ... I need a moment..

Source: love is blindness
Old 03-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)

I ... I need a moment..

Source: love is blindness
I love love the above gif. Lucrezia looks so happy, I think this must be when he returns from some fight hence the scars which look fresh. They look quite comfortable here, like the affair has been going on for some time. She could be wearing one of his many white shirts lol or it could be a nightgown.

Quote:
She's saying "Are you sure?"

Likely as in "Are you sure you want to pass this opportunity up I mean really".

http://obiwancannolis.tumblr.com/

In the first gif (where she is on the bed naked and turns around and puts her hand to her face, probably after Cesare has left) she has a look on her face that seems to say "I'm gonna get you" . I don't know how to link the gif by itself.

Yeah that’s what I heard too. Looks like she is going to have to work to get him im bed ..Go get him Lucrezia, I wonder what goodness precedes the want and wanting scene.

The scene where he says “We are an unholy family” , how sexy is that scene, sizzling I tell you. I wonder if that is the morning after they have had their first time.

Still don't know when Lucrezia will find time to fall in love with Alfonso.

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-10-2013 at 06:49 PM
Old 03-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

That first gif, at first I only saw a cap and I thought it was a blooper or something, cause that smile looks so genuine.. I thought it was Holly and not Lucrezia

I have no idea what's going to happen with Alfonso anymore. I'm back to 0.

I love the bit where she puts her finger in her mouth soo much because it reminds me of Cersei, when she's laughing at Tyrion's reaction when she finds his "whore" I dunno.. I just love it♥

I still think that's a nightgown, but I could be wrong!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I love the bit where she puts her finger in her mouth soo much because it reminds me of Cersei, when she's laughing at Tyrion's reaction when she finds his "whore" I dunno.. I just love it♥
I love that look on Lucrezia. She has hit a roadblock but she knows she will succeed and it's just a matter of time. She made some headway though since it looks like they kissed. I think a shocked Cesare walks in, gets enthralled, caresses her foot. She grabs his shirt and says whatever she says, he gets on the bed, some kissing ensues and then he jumps up and runs off leaving her hanging. She does that frustrated slump/WTF?! we saw with a in the "sin never sleeps" promo and then she says to herself

"Cesare, you may have won this battle, but I will win the war, because only a Borgia can truly love a Borgia"

I know the GOT scene you are speaking about and I think I kinda remember Cersei's look lol.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

http://ladymanson.com/galleries/tv/T...ot208_1709.jpg

That's the Cersei bit I'm talking about

So are we still going for the wedding to happen in episode 2?
Old 03-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Gotcha May

I don't think the wedding is happening in episode 2, but I have no CLUE when it will happen. Rodrigo looks quite healthy in the wedding scene though so I say definitely not episode 1 because Rodrigo is on his sickbed. There are some scenes of him looking frail which is probably from episode 2. Maybe it happens in 3.

What I am pretty sure of now is that C/L will probably start before she gets married and continue on while she is married. I wasn't sure if C/L would be getting frisky while she she was married or if it happened before the marriage and stopped during?

As for Alfonso's role in all this, with the exception of giving Lucrezia multiple weird looks I am at 0 just like you, I don't see how the L/A love story will fit in with the C/L love affair and Lucrezia becoming more politically involved.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

I, like you, can't understand how Lucrezia will fall in love with Alfonso... and I am thinking the wedding might take place in ep 3 or 4 now.. btw, that is NOT her wedding dress in the bed

I was re-watching and yes, she looks quite blank/sad at first in the funeral and then she smiles and it looks like she's going to walk down the stairs to meet whomever she sees.. I am extremely confused by this..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread