Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I, like you, can't understand how Lucrezia will fall in love with Alfonso... and I am thinking the wedding might take place in ep 3 or 4 now.. btw, that is NOT her wedding dress in the bed

I was re-watching and yes, she looks quite blank/sad at first in the funeral and then she smiles and it looks like she's going to walk down the stairs to meet whomever she sees.. I am extremely confused by this..
So we have finally solved the wedding dress question.

Maury: "You are NOT the dress!"...

Yeah I can assume that she see's Cesare or Alfonso and that's why she smiles, however I assume both of them would be at the funeral already if it's Juan's. It looks like she see someone she didn't expect. Also she looks pretty upset which doesn't go with it being Juan's funeral. The other option is

1) The writers will veer off from history and not have Cesare kill Alfonso
2) That's Alfonso's funeral
3) She is smiling because Cesare has returned after Alfonso's death
Old 03-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I, like you, can't understand how Lucrezia will fall in love with Alfonso... and I am thinking the wedding might take place in ep 3 or 4 now.. btw, that is NOT her wedding dress in the bed

I was re-watching and yes, she looks quite blank/sad at first in the funeral and then she smiles and it looks like she's going to walk down the stairs to meet whomever she sees.. I am extremely confused by this..
I'm beginning to think Alfonso will just be like the maid that looked after Giovanni last year. Make a few apearences and then sort of get murdered and disappear. I didn't see the pope at the wedding? I have to go look at it again.
And I thought that the white shirt was Ces's as well Renae but you look at his shirt and hers the gold embroidery is further apart on hers.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

He's behind them, you can see him between the petals..

I still don't think they'll show us clips from late this season, and that means Alfonso would have to die in ep 6 max.. maybe they're showing stuff from ep 7 and that's when he bites it.. but I dunno..

I want the person she sees to be Cesare, but I don't know.. I think that if that's Alfonso's funeral, might not be him.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He's behind them, you can see him between the petals..

I still don't think they'll show us clips from late this season, and that means Alfonso would have to die in ep 6 max.. maybe they're showing stuff from ep 7 and that's when he bites it.. but I dunno..

I want the person she sees to be Cesare, but I don't know.. I think that if that's Alfonso's funeral, might not be him.
Damn all you Ces and Lucrezia shippers lol I can't find a cap of the wedding only caps or gifs of C/L
Old 03-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

There's this gif by stark-queen

Old 03-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's this gif by stark-queen

Ahh no wonder I didn't notice him he is in all white behind all the white petals that distracted me.
Thanks for the gif May
Old 03-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Actually looking at that gif, it looks as if Alfonso turns his head to look at Lucrezia but she doesn't look back at him, she is looking straight ahead.

It looks like Vanozza will be at this wedding lol
Old 03-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

I want Vanozza in every scene, is that bad? I even want her to find C/L and everything. I love her.

Uhg.s. I.. I.. sdjLajs.. thee..skjahja.. m,msjd. umm.. umm.. yeah.

Source: my mind beats against you, yet the soul obeys
Old 03-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Ooh Ooh.. Those are two separate scenes. I initially thought they may have been parts of the same scene (she crawls across his bed and etc)

However, if you look the differences ARE
1. Lucrezia has on earrings and the necklace in one scene and no earrings/necklace in the second
2. Cesare has scars in one scene and doesn't in the other (in the extended BTS we see his face full on here, no scars)
3. Different hairstyles for Lucrezia, although this one is weak because she could take her hair down anytime.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been MIA all day and I log in and I find all these gifs/interviews/promos and I screamed, fainted and now I'm crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just............. give me a moment.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 03-10-2013 at 09:43 PM
Old 03-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah but why would her hair be backish and no earrings in one scene pic and earrings and hair down in another pic if it wasn't two scenes. I mean if you take your hair down aren't you going to take out your earrings and vice versa?
Old 03-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

It's totally 2 different scenes, you know because of the lightning, the outfit and Cesare's scars..

Emma I was wondering where you were.. and don't worry about adding source for the reaction gifs, only borgias stuff that we upload should have source
Old 03-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Why does Lucrezia faint in one scene with a guy in front of her and then we have another scene of her being carried by a bunch of men?!?!?!?!?!

I hope Cesare comes to her rescue I mean wtf is going on there?!?!!? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Yeah but why would her hair be backish and no earrings in one scene pic and earrings and hair down in another pic if it wasn't two scenes. I mean if you take your hair down aren't you going to take out your earrings and vice versa?
I didn't realize it was two different scenes definitively, I thought it could possibly be the same scene until I noted the jewelry and Cesare's scars lol. I didn't take note of the differences it in the promo until I saw the gifs side by side.

Quote:
Why does Lucrezia faint in one scene with a guy in front of her and then we have another scene of her being carried by a bunch of men?!?!?!?!?!
Hey Emma , it looks like Lucrezia gets poisoned also, I assume it's Caterina's doing but we know she survives. Yeah Cesare is not going to take well to that particular plot point.

Lots of good stuff out today
Old 03-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Emma I was wondering where you were.. and don't worry about adding source for the reaction gifs, only borgias stuff that we upload should have source
Hi love!!

Terrible day to be busy I mean I'm always posting here and the one day I'm MIA, the most important spoilers/promos happen!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can actually confirm Lucrezia is riding Cesare!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG............................ TEARS OF HAPPINESS!!!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread