Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the reminder
Old 06-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
Same. But a lot of people during season 1, insisted on the fact that they could be a couple, because there was sexual tension and that he could fall in love with her, but not because she reminded him Nikita people were like: she's Alex! Not nikita! They're different! And even if Alex might remind him Nikita, he'll learn that she's different and will feel something for her.

I remember it was a lot o "pov matter" Malex shippers said that their looks and Michael's behaviour towards her weren't at all "friendship/brother" like, but Mikita shippers - or also simple viewers - said that it wasn't true

Malex also insulted Shane on Twitter because in one interview he had spoken against a romantic Malex idea, saying that Michael couldn't fall in love with her because otherwise he would have looked like the man who always fall in love with the recruits, that this would have cheapened Mikita's story, that he was totally contrary at the idea of Malex and stuff like that.
Wow. That's horrible that they insulted Shane just because he wasn't behind a Malex pairing. And I think he had a point....it kind of would've cheapened the Mikita story if he just went and fell for another recruit. I like that they wanted to show how Nikita was different from all of the other recruits and how out of all of them, he fell in love with her and vice versa. I was never AGAINST a Malex...if they had gone that route I would've dealt with it. I do like how this show seems to be against triangles. It's something that alot of shows overdo and I like how Nikita doesn't do that. It's not like I can't see how some viewers could see a romance in the way that he looked at Alex...I mean I could see something there at times...but I don't think it was LOVE...at least not the way that he loves Nikita.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I was never AGAINST a Malex...if they had gone that route I would've dealt with it. I do like how this show seems to be against triangles.
Same. But I admit that they never looked like a serious alternative, like a real possibility, because it was pretty clear that Mikita were the way. But you know? Often fans make a couple even worse, with their shipping.

I agree with you. And it was sad to see that they reduced all the interactions between them.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that's the biggest shame to me, it would have been nice to continue the Malex friendship scenes and Michael being supportive of Alex, but fans talked so much about him giving her the bedroom eyes that maybe that made the writers back off Even towards the end of season 1 they were getting a lot less scenes together compared to the first half of that season
Old 06-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I guess that's what happened

Quote:
Even towards the end of season 1 they were getting a lot less scenes together compared to the first half of that season
Because they were secret partners I still remember Alex's: "Michael saved my ass!", when she didn't know about Mikita working together

Old 06-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Nikita (Midseason The CW): Nikita makes its Comic-Con farewell with stars Maggie Q, Shane West, Lyndsy Fonseca, Aaron Stanford, Melinda Clarke, Devon Sawa and Noah Bean joining executive producer Craig Silverstein.

WBTV Announces Comic-Con Line-Up | Spoilers

Old 06-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, they're gonna be at ComicCon! And Devon Sawa is gonna be with them! I am SO gonna see them when I go to ComicCon next month!
Old 06-22-2013, 03:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's great that they'll be at ComicCon . Is that a lot of the cast going too?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-22-2013, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome, it sounds like they'll all be showing up!
Old 06-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Great! At the beginning it seemed they were going to send just a couple of actors, since the season is short. It's awesome, they'll all be there!

Old 06-23-2013, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If only I lived in America
Old 06-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

SAME

Old 06-24-2013, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At least the panel should be up on youtube I guess!
Old 06-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Let's hope! We'll have a lot of interviews

And about that...interviews can't be posted here, right? If they're spoilery

Old 06-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think interviews will be okay if we just spoiler tag anything too revealing about the new season?