Ikr ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 10-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ikr ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 10-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Marlene said at the time of the mid season finale that Jenna would (as she did in 2B) pop in and out of the next batch.I hope when she IS on she'll have some quality time with Toby.Of course they are both in the Halloween show.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I hope their eps overlap, what with them both only recurring. It's happened enough time to makes me
Old 10-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
I hope their eps overlap, what with them both only recurring. It's happened enough time to makes me
I know what you mean.When they DO cross paths I hope we get something MEANINGFUL.It's been a long time coming,I think it's time.They have issues that need to be dealt with,stories that need to be told.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be nice to get a meaningful scene btwn them in the coming episodes.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
It would be nice to get a meaningful scene btwn them in the coming episodes.
I hope we do,they have a lot of unfinished business.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

They brought up the video and Jenna's INTENSE WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?! during the game of Truth. So I really hope that means something is coming!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
They brought up the video and Jenna's INTENSE WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?! during the game of Truth. So I really hope that means something is coming!!!!!!!
forgot about that tbh
Old 10-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I just feel like they are building up to something big with the whole Jenna/Toby thing.I freely admit I have a mild obsession with the whole Jenna/Toby/Spencer dynamic,honestly sometimes I feel like it could be it's own show.Saying that I still feel like there is something brewing.Revealing Toby as part of -A,the video being brought up again after all this time,Toby discovering Jenna'a eye drops and then sicking Spencer on her.Something's up,something big.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Andy Reaser,one of the PLL writing crew,just posted a pic on his Twitter of a creepy female doll with black eyes.He said he calls the doll "Jenna''.The photo had the message "I knew too much and this is what happened to me." .Very sinsiter.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I think Spencer/Jenna/Toby TOTALLY needs it's own spin off, or at least webseries. Because SO MUCH DYNAMIC. So much still to be done.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think Spencer/Jenna/Toby TOTALLY needs it's own spin off, or at least webseries. Because SO MUCH DYNAMIC. So much still to be done.
Agreed,there's a lot of material there,a lot of secrets.I'm curious to see how the Halloween show goes.It'll be the first time Jenna,Toby and Spencer have been in the same place together since last season,2.24(when Toby took Jenna to meet the girls in the courtyard) I think.Word is there's some BIG stuff coming in this episode,it would be cool if some of it involved these three.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I had a thought.PLL loves literary references and I recall that early on in the show Toby was reading CATCHER IN THE RYE.It's been ages since I read it but from what I recall,the central character,Holden Caulfield,was a somewhat self righteous young man who saw himself fighting against liars and phonies.From memory he was involved with a young woman who loved him BUT still was hung up on his OLD girlfriend.While he might not have fully wanted to be with her,he HATED the idea of seeing her with anybody else !

I can see a lot of the Jenna/Toby/Spencer relationship here.Toby was literally locked up because of the actions of a group of LIARS,seems natural that he might want revenge.Also,though there seems to be love between he and Spencer he has ALWAYS acted strange when he saw Jenna (his previous "lover'') with ANYONE else.Remember how jealous he looked when he spied Jenna and Garrett kissing in the car,how bitter he seemed when Spencer asked if he was taking Jenna to the Masquerade Ball ("No !",he said,seemed angry).When Jenna cut Garrett lose and he was freaking out on Toby's lawn,Toby seemed almost....satisfied.

I really wonder if CATCHER IN THE RYE was a clue about Jenna and Toby,that their relationship was not quite what it seemed ?