Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2013, 10:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Jenna telling Emily to tell Toby shes's sorry! AHHHHHHH! NEVER GIVE UP, Jenna! You keep the J/T spirit alive!
That scene had such a dark tone to it.All of Jenna's "teammates" are getting killed off and,as her sight is clearly fading,she's trying to reach out to Toby,to make peace.It's a pity that Emily is so locked into "evil Jenna" mode that she's forgotten that Jenna tried to warn her about Nate.It's also a shame she's ignoring another very real possibility,that Jenna got that burn not by SETTING a fire but by pulling her and her friends OUT of one.We never actually SAW "Ali" pull the girls out,just walk into the shot and look down at Hanna.

Toby's secrets are starting to come out this season.I've been expecting Jenna /Toby news for a long time only to be disapointed but this time I think we might actually get something solid.I just hope Jenna isn't in the crosshairs anytime soon.Tammin's back shooting,and they are nearing the mid season finale.She seems excited to be on the show again and there's no word that she's leaving due to her pregnancy.Hopefully Jenna and Toby won't have to make peace at a funeral.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Passionate Fan

It didn't escape my attention that once again,with Jenna in the hospital,Toby has rushed to her side.I want more backstory on these two.They haven't had a scene since Halloween,we deserve more.

Tammin was great tonight,the girls,as usual,were pissy to Jenna.They never learn.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I don't know if we'll ever actually get anything at this point.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:19 AM
Passionate Fan

With the Ali revelation we will likely find out a lot more about Ali's actions,eventually we'll see her relationship with Jenna and Toby.The leaked scene from the winter opener at least mentions Jenna,so they are trying to keep her name out there for the audience anyway.Still seems to me Toby is keeping secrets.Tammin has suggested that Jenna may well be "different" when we see her next,but will she be more kind or more ruthless ? Sadly I don't think we'll see her again until season 5.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yeah, Tammi's slightly been busy. So I'm not holding out for seeing Jenna until at least summer.

I just want more name drops between these two.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

At least give a reason why we wont see her!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 12-28-2013, 02:29 AM
Passionate Fan

It has been announced widely that Noel and Jason (both of whom have had ties to Jenna) will be back late in the season.I'm sure we will also be seeing the reasons behind Shana's meeting with Mona in the summer finale.My guess is that Jenna knows something (or is invoked in something) BIG and that will feature heavily in season 5.As for Tammin,one of her recent Twitter pics teased a Jenna return,she was modelling a very Jennaesque pair of sunglasses !

There are some lovely pics out of Tammin and her baby girl,her daughter has her mom's mouth ! Great lips !
Old 12-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Glad we could be getting into some more heavy-Jenna-esque time in S5. Still clinging to something JT related.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Glad we could be getting into some more heavy-Jenna-esque time in S5. Still clinging to something JT related.
Me too.Toby's actions still don't add up to me and the infamous do-rag flashback made his story seem even more thin.I want some Toby/Jenna scenes and some backstory.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Just want them to have a scene again. In any capacity.

Whenever Toby misses episodes, I imagine he's with his stepsis, making sure she knows he's there with her and helping her heal.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

They mentioned J/T again in the finale. *sighs* They kEEEP referencing them. I NEED MORE!
Old 05-12-2014, 03:14 AM
Passionate Fan

I really wanna see Jenna and Toby together again in Season 5.They haven't had a scene together since the Halloween Train and he was very cruel to her there. Later Jenna was trying to get a message to him but he wouldn't speak to her, so she asked Emily to tell him she "never meant to hurt him" . Not long after this she was nearly killed.
I'd love to see them together again now that Toby's cruel quip (he covered her unpatched eye on the train and said he "liked you better like this",meaning blind) has actually come to pass. She IS blind again, I wonder if he regrets his cold hearted dig at her ? These two are way overdue for some face time. I suspect we'll be seeing Jenna with Aria and Emily (and she'll HAVE to have a scene with Alison), I hope Toby pays his respects too.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

SOOO overdue for a scene. I need SOME kind of interaction.

Jesus, show. DRINK every time they mention JT relationship. GIMME SOMETHING MORE than that, show!
Old 05-13-2014, 01:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Tammin's Twitter has pics up with her, Janel and Brendan. Also has a pic with Ashley holding Tammin's baby. One picture is captioned "Who's room is this ? " and has Tammin on a bed on the set. If I'm not mistaken it's Emily's bedroom ,perhaps Jenna and Emily have some scenes together.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Sounds fun and great!!