Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Basically, an hour after I watched the finale, I went Jenna/Toby ENDGAME.

NOW GIMME SCENES! He's on Team A, and Jenna is involved. So I demand scenes in 3b.

I wonder if maybe that's why we couldn't get a moment of them when he "found out" that she was lying and could really see? He already knew?

Gah, I will throw ST under the ****ing bridge for JT, so badly.

Like if she finally took off her bandage and could kinda see, but lied. Just not to jinx it. Like she could kinda see, but still blurry. But then when she came to, she told him?

Oh, man, FIC IDEAS! Like her coming to him in the middle of the night, saying she can see and sexytimes ensure. Because, seriously, I'd throw ST away for JT. No lie.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:24 AM
Passionate Fan

I have to admit,the idea of Toby being pushed over the edge by what happened to Jenna is,well,kinda great !

It's always seemed so obvious to me that she loved him and it always seemed like he cared for her too.

Maybe he cared A LOT.

I'm sure he has feelings for Spencer (Emily too,really) but I've never doubted he cared for ''Evil Jenna".

It would actually be kind of epic if it was TOBY who was the one living at the Cavanaugh house who was REALLY the dark one out to punish the PLL's.What did Jenna say to the girls in episode 2 x24 ...

"I know what you think of me,but you're wrong.I've never been the person you TRULY need to fear.". Damn,raises some possibilities....

My long held Jenna reveal did NOT happen in the summer finale,but the Toby reveal I think actually bolsters it.I still suspect she will drop a bomb sometime in 3 B that might be a game changer.The Toby reveal may just be the opening act.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like I'm being disloyal cause I did love ST but they're over and if they don't kill him off I could see the potential in JT. I mainly just want want KA's Toby to stick around and if they were to go the JT route them maybe that might mean they were still interested in him.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

hardcore ST fan right here! But I've been shipping JT since...1x04, his first episode. Okay, mostly because I have this unhealthy interest in stepsiblings (hence the ship name).

I REALLY hope 3B gives us JT scenes. And now we so need to go back to everything Jenna has ever said to the girls. Because a lot of her word choices..she THINKS before she speaks.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't mind seeing JT explored a little bit since I feel like there is more to the story than meets the eye. I feel like once everything hits the fan and everyone has abandoned him that Jenna could be the only one he has left.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I definitely agree. I think, no matter what they do or what happens, they'll always have each other. *sighs* Have you seen the deleted scene from S2?
Old 08-31-2012, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No is it JT?
Old 09-01-2012, 04:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
No is it JT?
Yes,it's a scene that was cut from IF THESE DOLLS COULD TALK.Likely took place after she spoke to the girls but before she handed over Page 5 to Toby.A very interesting (and strangely touching) scene,really shows JT in a different light.I wish they had left it in.

The clip is on youtube,do a search for JENNA/TOBY DELETED SCENE.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

And, seriously, they can't pretend Toby has NO feelings for Spencer. Ugh.

But I'd like to think that means Jenna and Toby have been in the house together since she returned and only time he left was to the hardware store and pick up food.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting that

They really should have kept that since it was such a great scene that showed it wasn't all bad btwn T/J and that somewhere deep down they do care about each other. I think maybe she gets Toby in a way nobody else ever could cause my guess is she's seen first hand how dark he can be and still cares about him.

I do agree acting like Toby never had feelings for Spencer is what would be the cop out.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

That deleted scene is BEAUTIFUL! I might start shipping JT for real negl.

I used to love ST because of their angsty history but now is not working for me anymore (though I still support ST the most out of all Spencer ships). JT on the other is such a dark & complex ship and I love how Jenna only lets her guards down when she is with Toby.

→ angie | ©
Old 09-02-2012, 01:43 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

YES YES YES! DO IT! JOIN US, Angie. JT is the best!

Now just GIVE ME SCENES!
Old 09-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to get some more scenes of them.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm keeping hope. ESPECIALLY with the betrAyal reveal!
Old 09-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah with ST being pretty much over I do kinda wish they would think about exploring JT. I think there is alot of story there if done right and I defintely see chemistry with KA/TS of course that guy generates chemistry with alot of his co-stars.