Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I definitely ship Em/Jenna
Old 08-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

I'm waiting to hear that Emily made out with Jenna on "that night" too! I mean she went everywhere with everyone on that night.

I'm beginning to think that Alison discovered the secret to time travel and put in a pill form. Anyone that takes it can go 500 places in one day and Emily got the Super advance version since she did everything in one night.

And we better get a Jenna/Toby scene before the finale. I kind of hope Toby's the Betrayer and was working with Jenna this whole time. Mostly because I want Toby to be interesting again.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

JT haven't got a scene in foreverrrrrr
Old 08-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
JT haven't got a scene in foreverrrrrr
You're right.At the end of last season they had a lot of nice stuff but in 3A they haven't had anything to do with each other.I wonder if it's just that the show has SO many characters and they have been so focussed on "that night'',which Toby really hasn't played into (at least yet).He found Jenna's eye drops and ever since has been dealing with Spencer freezing him out again.He's off solo now,as he was late last season,looking for clues.

There COULD be a darker reason Toby and Jenna haven't been around each other much though,perhaps it will come into play during the mid season finale.With "The Betrayal" coming up you never know how things will shake out .
Old 08-13-2012, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

At the least, we should see how Toby feels about Jenna/Noel. Does he never visit his parents?
Old 08-14-2012, 12:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
At the least, we should see how Toby feels about Jenna/Noel. Does he never visit his parents?
Have Noel and Toby ever been in a shot together,I'm sure they've never spoken,I just don't recall if they've ever even been in the same frame at the same time ?

As for Toby and Jenna's phantom parents,who knows ? Never seemed like Toby was all that close to his Dad to me (seems like it was his mother that he was tight with).As to Jenna's mom,boy would I like to see who birthed her ! I half way suspect we'll find out she was adopted.Whatever is up with Jenna and her secrets,I suspect it goes back a long way !
Old 08-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I hate that we never got a scene of Toby confronting Jenna about lying to him. I just imagine the pain and anger and hurt in his eyes during that type of scene. She betrayed him. The only person Jenna isn't supposed to lie to is Toby.

I need someone to write that. God knows when I'll write anything.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
I hate that we never got a scene of Toby confronting Jenna about lying to him. I just imagine the pain and anger and hurt in his eyes during that type of scene. She betrayed him. The only person Jenna isn't supposed to lie to is Toby.
Tammin said on that Afterbuzz show that she sort of felt that maybe Jenna confided in Toby,let him know some of her secrets.Seems like he was totally surprised by this though.I think they will deal with her lying to him,but it likely wont be until 3B,after the Maya murder is dealt with etc.I'm expecting the mid season will end with a BIG shock(maybe involving Jenna,maybe not) and LATER they will connect the dots.They DO need to deal with this issue !

Kinda enjoyed seeing the clip of Jenna in her glasses again last night.I love seeing Tammin's eyes on the show but the image of Jenna behind the impenetrable shades is so iconic !
Old 08-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Definately loved seeing Jenna's glasses again
Old 08-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I see by her twitter that Tammin is out of the country now,in Turkey.Perhaps she will miss a couple of shows in 3-B like she did last season when she was shooting a movie.Never can tell though as Jenna isn't a ''regular'' ...for some reason.It's not unusual for her to disapear for three or four episodes at a time.She's on the trailer for next weeks show,if she is in 3 x 12 then she will have been in seven of this season's twelve epiodes.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

aw wonder why she is in Turkey?
Old 08-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Better than Keegan's status on the show. *sighs*

I hope you're right, Geo. That we'll get something in 3b. Spencer vs. Jenna already helped remind people that "Jenna was in love with me. She's still in love with me." {1x10}

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Tammin had a close call tonight.She was flying into Istanbul,Turkey when the commercial flight she was on lost all electrical power.The cabin was plunged into darkness and the plane plummeted over 15,000 ft over the Atlantic before the crew got the engines going again.They managed to make an emergency landing (still no lights and istruments) and everyone got out safely.Tammin tweeted pics of emergency vehicles rushing up to the plane and said that everyone was okay.She is just taking a brief overseas trip,had never been to Turkey before.Seems like that's how she enjoys her down time,traveling.Apart from her trips it looks like she's not terribly showy,I've seen lots of pictures of her walking around at supermarkets,etc,I've also seen shots of her driving around in a Volkswagen Beetle.Dresses really nicely for those Hollywood functions that she attends though,always looks very pretty !

Glad she and the rest of the passengers are safe !
Old 08-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm still thinking that either in the mid season finale or soon after we will get some big info on Jenna,something that they've been doing a slow build up to.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Having a lot of thoughts about Toby/Jenna since the reveal in the mid season finale.If Toby is genuinely an -A teamer (he may well be) then a lot of dialogue between he / Jenna and the girls takes on a truly omminous note.

Jenna to Toby on the bench at school,prior to him taking Emily to the Homecoming Dance:''You know you're only fooling yourself,right ? I mean once she finds out the truth about you she'll hate you."

Jenna to Toby at the hospital after he broke his arm:"I warned you not to go back there Toby,it is not safe with those girls,with Spencer..."

"You need to be stronger."

Jenna to Emily when trying to retrieve Toby's psychiatric files :''Toby is...troubled.If word of this gets out...I'm afraid of what he might do."

I have always felt Jenna loved Toby and was trying to protect him,but is it possible Jenna knows that Toby is,perhaps,mentally ill ? She doesn't want him around the girls because he doesn't want him to get into trouble and she doesn't want THEM hurt either.

We don't know all the details of Jenna and Toby's relationship,nor for that matter both of their relationships with Alison.Could Toby be in the -A team to avenge Ali's blinding of Jenna and the Liars remaining silent in his own incarceration ? Or the flip side,could he have been somehow involved in hurting Jenna and then been remorseful ? Certainly he acts jealous when she's around other guys,he may not act like he wants to be with her but he certainly acts like he doesn't want anyone ELSE to be with her either.He's never seemed to HATE her in the way that you would think he would if she raped him.

Odd that the -A 's seemed to be so keen to spring Garrett.Who got him arrested ? Jenna.Who warned Emily she was in danger just prior to the Nate reveal ? Jenna.Odd that Jenna and Noel,two characters considered untrustworthy,seemed to be actually helping the girls and their friends lately while Toby,whom they all trusted,may have been their biggest betrayer yet.What did Garrett tell Spencer ,''Someone you know well has you completely fooled".

Just spitballing here,maybe it's all a load of rubbish,maybe not.

I'm actually kind of intrigued by the idea of a dark Toby.Lately I felt like the character was being taken for granted.Certainly casts him in a different light,maybe his ''evil'' stepsister too ! Could Jenna be the good half of that duo,trying to keep her damaged brother/lover in check ?