Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Back to TJ.

So, after all this boy swapping... can I have Toby/Jenna now? You want answers, Toby? TALK TO JENNA! Please, for the love of god, GIMME A ****ING SCENE!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Or at least have Jenna mention Toby again
Old 08-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Passionate Fan

The last time Toby was shut out by Spencer he went off WITH Jenna and somehow during that time tracked down DR. Sullivan.Spencer has shut him out again and this week he told her flatly he would get his OWN answers.Maybe he'll call on Jenna soon .She'll be back in short order,time to get your mysterious sis to spill some of what she knows,Toby, because she clearly knows a LOT !

There's only four episodes left until the break.I think we're gonna get some big Jenna info by the end of this half of season 3.They wouldn't just do the "*itch can see" thing,have the girls find out,promise to keep her secret and THEN have Jenna tell EVERYBODY about it if they weren't building up to something big with her.Toby discovered the eye drops,he got the ball rolling.I think it's time he dug into this for some REAL revelations.Even Spencer is starting to have doubts about how Jenna faked blindness for months undetected.She knows something is off,she just can't figure out what.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

If they are set on Toby hating Jenna, at least we should have him confront her or something
Old 08-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
If they are set on Toby hating Jenna, at least we should have him confront her or something
Call me an optimist but I still kinda think by sometime in 3-B we are gonna see the Toby/Jenna relationship in a different/better light.Everybody on PLL has secrets,Jenna has a LOT,but I think Toby has one too.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

YOU GUYS! HOLD ME! I'm DYING right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Glad to see the Toby/Jenna video getting a call back at last.The girls no longer have that video though,they lost it early in season 2,right ?
Old 08-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jenna is still all about toby, love it
Old 08-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ That gifset.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jenna's face though
Old 08-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

OMG YOU GUYS! HOLD ME! You have no idea how I'm feeling right now! I shipped it since Maya asked who Toby was when he first walked Jenna down the halls, and Emily said "stepbrother." My brain went OTP. And then at Homecoming. CANON! And 1x10, "Jenna is in love with me."

YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I need MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nobody taking her boy away from her. Especially not Spencer Hastings.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Undoubtedly more Jenna on the horizon.I'm sure Toby will be back in town before the mid season finale too.Maybe at long last we'll get some major details about TV's strangest romantic relationship ! Spencer may be his true love,but Jenna seems like the one Toby can't quite get out of his head.

Really be a mood killer if,when Toby and Spencer finally sleep together he calls out "Oh,Jenna" !

Even MORE awkward if SHE called Jenna's name !

Somewhere Emily's Spidey Sense would start tingling...
Old 08-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emily/Jenna/Toby is the best OT3 ever, loved those scenes
Old 08-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Emily/Jenna/Toby is the best OT3 ever, loved those scenes
They say nothing happens without a reason on PLL.If so then the Jenna/Emily eye sexing has got to mean something ! I'm enjoying Emily with Paige right now but I can't help but wonder if somehow,some way,Em and Jenna will hook up.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I approve of this hook up! I think Toby would approve, too. His girls...