Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Total Fan

I really wish they'd do away with the 3 minutes opening of "previously on LUX" - seriously I get your trying to recap for the "new" audience but what about the loyal one that has been here all along! I feel like we could have an extra 2 min of show if they did away with this!

ok that being said, I adored the opening of this epi!! Baze asking Lux if she slept well....such a daddy thing to ask. So cute
And Ryan asking for Cate to produce the show....I have a feeling she'll end up accepting it (eventually).

Totally in love with this episode!!! So many aww moments!

Last edited by Gilmoregirl82; 09-21-2010 at 06:23 PM
Old 09-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emma Caulfield AKA Anya! Totally didn't know she was going to be on the show.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 09-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

She looks totally different. I didn't even recognize her.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
I really wish they'd do away with the 3 minutes opening of "previously on LUX" - seriously I get your trying to recap for the "new" audience but what about the loyal one that has been here all along! I feel like we could have an extra 2 min of show if they did away with this!

ok that being said, I adored the opening of this epi!! Baze asking Lux if she slept well....such a daddy thing to ask. So cute
And Ryan asking for Cate to produce the show....I have a feeling she'll end up accepting it (eventually).

Totally in love with this episode!!! So many aww moments!
My sister said the exact same thing about the "previously" segment and she's a new viewer. Do they really have to throw in scenes from the pilot? Really?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Total Fan

okay Baze in an all women's gym

And Shiri....wow totally impressed with her scenes tonight!!!!

and I vote for more of KPO in his boxer briefs
Old 09-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
She looks totally different. I didn't even recognize her.
I thought it was her in the elevator but then I was certain when she sat down in the office! Doesn't her voice sound a bit...different?

Quote:
KPO in his boxer briefs
Yes please!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 09-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
My sister said the exact same thing about the "previously" segment and she's a new viewer. Do they really have to throw in scenes from the pilot? Really?
I've been thinking that since toward the end of last season. It is really long a really redundant. I've heard Lux tell Baze that he and someone had a kid and she's that kid more than enough times. And they could still do a short recap of the situation for new viewers with a few seconds of the judge releasing her into their custody.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Okay I am so sorry but I cannot support this Eric and Lux thing. It's just so wrong and rushed. Without some real build up I cannot ship the story they're trying to sell me
Old 09-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Total Fan

if they want to recap they should just do this season.

Or they could open the show with a PSA: If you would like a recap of what happened in season 1 o fLUX Please google it.

Quote:
Okay I am so sorry but I cannot support this Eric and Lux thing. It's just so wrong and rushed. Without some real build up I cannot ship the story they're trying to sell me
agreed. He's 23 she's 16. Despite your feelings it's time to end it.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Not loving the episode so far. There have definitely been a few good scenes, but once again we've only gotten a few minutes total of family time and it's already 3/4 of the way over. Way too much Math for my liking. Cate and Ryan have been cute tonight. Their fight and career week. He was really cute at career week. Good chemistry between them.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:48 PM
New Fan

I'm with you guys. The recap seriously needs to go.

I'm not really liking this storyline with Lux. I wish they were focusing more on her school and not measuring up than this teacher guy bc we all know that is going nowhere.

Last edited by UpInFlames; 09-21-2010 at 07:00 PM Reason: Double Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

OK the basketball court scene with Baze and Lux was super cute. I also loved what Ryan said about wanting to feel like Lux is his kid, too. He's being super sweet and caring as always. Aw and he's better with her than without her. So sweet.

So if Math is Lux's English teacher and that's the class she's doing the worst in, why the hell hasn't he helped her or said anything to Baze? Worst friend ever! Seriously
Old 09-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Allydd479, welcome here and glad to see you join the discussion

Next time, would you mind editing your original post if you need to add to what you have to say rather than double posting?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Total Fan

really I thought the beginning was a good amount of "family" time. I thought this one has a lot of humor, cuteness, and sweet moments.

ah dang did anyone just catch that preview for next week!!!

Baze's face was priceless when he found out who page was!!!

And did Cate just jump on little Bitty Lux?! lol

I thought this whole epi rocked minus the teacher stuff and of course Lux's cheating (which I can't say too much my friends and I one time waited until our teacher left and snuck in and got the test answers and more then once)!!!!

Last edited by Gilmoregirl82; 09-21-2010 at 07:02 PM
Old 09-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

I actually really really liked this episode! Feels a little more like they've gone back to basics. Less of the new characters or at least the push for them was toned down from the premiere. Superb acting from all the actors, for sure!