Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

It was shocking to me. I don't read spoilers.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Well I fcking hate it and I'm not for it. This is ridiculous LOL.

ugh, I don't know what to say anymore without just repeating what I've been saying, so I'm just not going to anymore.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

i dont think she will cheat, but their relationship may not last that long, considering julie said "for a while" but that just seems dumb. like, why have her pick stefan at all if its not gonna stick forever. I dont know, i dont get it.

at the same time it just confirms to me that SE is the intended endgame, because she picks stefan in her human life, and then they have the opportunity to keep it going now that shes turned, but in the end shell pcik stefan anyway. IDK, its just dumb to me. as a shiper i'd rather just have nothing and not hope for anything then be thrown little bones. i'll try to enjoy the scenes, but when someone toys with two people it really cheapens both relationships.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

I really want DS to go off together in the end. I hate that they didnt get a scene together. Though Damon had to be isolated from both Stefan and Elena this ep.

I liked the idea of the DE flashback but Damon was too OOC for me to enjoy it. No way was that S1 Damon at all. Plus I felt like it was just a bone thrown to DE fans. and thats all DE fans are ever going to get imo just bones and SE will be together. Plus they totally cheapened DE to me. I dont want Elena to go for Damon just because she is a vampire now.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

their phone call was cute though. i hate that the finale focused on the triangle so much, it felt very unimportant.

Bev. I feel the same. The only way I can get behind DE again is if she wants to pick Damon, he rejects her, and then she fights for him, but that will never ever happen.

i hope to God she picks no one at the end of the series, or crap, doesnt even pick, i hope its not even an option. I hope they both decide not to be with her.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

Oh and I also forgot to add, now that Elena is a vamp my fav. katherine is going to be even more phased out than she was this year. I just feel like they turned Elena too soon.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

idk, i am torn on the elena issue.

on one hand, i am pissed they turned her period. i kinda wanted it to be a different vampire story then all the others, and for once have the main character just be a normal human and live out her life.

on the other, i think its very crazy to turn her. i think its a BIG moment and casual viewers will be really shocked. and i think they can do a lot with it. However, season 3 may have been jumping the gun, i agree with that. i think its a storyline they should have saved for the final season.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

I don't think I'm ready to watch a Vampire diaries season without Alaric......And I don't like the fact Elena turned into a vampire too.I wanted her to have her human life so badly.
Not to mention Klaus may be right now be portatrayed by Tyler,but it's not the same anyway...And his body burned to ash. So I guess it's a definiteve bye bye to him. And I love Joseph.

I loved the scenes in the car.I loved it was Matt with Elena because Matt is still the one left untouched by supernatural of them all. (Jeremy is human but he can see the spirits) Matt is human and the fact he wanted to bring Elena to it it's just bloody good. And also the parallels between their accidents and the one about her parents. I teared up a lot.I think there were Sigur Ros in the background and they make everything so special :')
I'm glad Matt survived though.

Absolutely loved Bonnie doing things on her own. It was about time. The only thing I could still watch this show after all it's seeing her storyline next year.

Icon
Old 05-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found Damon in the flashback to be quite similar to season 1 Damon. He was very 1x03 Damon actually, like listening to Elena's (i.e. kitchen scene about quitting cheerleading) and being charming but also probably in the back of the mind was probably thinking well how can this work for me because that's kind of who he was back in S1, he had his own agenda. But then he didn't have enough time to actually act on anything and like he said he had to compel her because he didn't want anyone to know he was in town yet because he was still waiting for the comet to pass over head to save Katherine from the tomb (or so he thought). So basically he just sent her along her merry way but obviously when the Pilot aired, he already knew why Stefan was back because he already saw Elena. But alas, just my opinion.

I didn't really get to read past page 3 but I just wanted to say I was so shocked about Tyler. I was able to watch the episode once before I went to sleep but so the last time Tyler was Tyler was when he told Caroline that they'll run away together and to be ready in 2 hours right? Because the next time Caroline was crying b\c she thought Klaus died which would mean Tyler would die and when she came in she couldn't find Tyler and then he said oh he was just talking to Bonnie but by then he was already Tyler. I wonder if Tyler agreed to it or it just happened. I get what Bonnie's goal is because giving Klaus's body over to Elijah or Rebekah...I mean whose to say when they would undagger him even when they say they won't. Like they just made a deal w/ her and then were willing to break it so that Alaric wouldn't come after them so they killed Elena. Hmm, I'm just wondering if Tyler's like trapped somewhere in there like...can he come back if Klaus is kind of depossessed out of his body? Hmm. Well I guess we'll see.

Also poor Elena, she's becoming the thing she never wanted to be.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-11-2012, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Saw the finale and I will reserve the character stuff for their respective thread.

Liked the finale, didn't love it. Just liked that Sara was in it But that's it.

Everything else is here.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

did matt survive though? we never saw him. i think they will end up killing him in the premiere. they need something big. UGH.

two things i wonder;

1) if tyler knew and agreed to what bonnie was doing.

and 2) if elena knew meredith gave her vampire blood, hence why elena was so okay with stefan saving matt first.

also, didnt bonnie do what she did because she watned to save elena? she knew alaric was after klaus's body and if he succeeded, elena would die, so it was best to put klaus in tylers body.

but i'm confused on whether tyler is alive stil. i assume so, when rebekah was taken over she was able to live, unless they switched tyler and klaus? IDK i dont get it.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
did matt survive though? we never saw him. i think they will end up killing him in the premiere. they need something big. UGH.

two things i wonder;

1) if tyler knew and agreed to what bonnie was doing.

and 2) if elena knew meredith gave her vampire blood, hence why elena was so okay with stefan saving matt first.

also, didnt bonnie do what she did because she watned to save elena? she knew alaric was after klaus's body and if he succeeded, elena would die, so it was best to put klaus in tylers body.

but i'm confused on whether tyler is alive stil. i assume so, when rebekah was taken over she was able to live, unless they switched tyler and klaus? IDK i dont get it.
I'm worried about Matt too.

1) My theory is yes. Tyler mentioned calling Bonnie (mansion) and being with Bonnie (cave) - I think they planned the Klaus-taking-over-his-body thing, like what happened to Alaric when Klaus possessed him.

I don't think Elena knew about what Meredith did. She was knocked out cold and she would have protested. Meredith didn't know that Elena doesn't want to be a vampire.

Quote:
she knew alaric was after klaus's body and if he succeeded, elena would die, so it was best to put klaus in tylers body.
I don't get this. How would Klaus living preserve Elena's life? Bonnie disappeared after the storage place so we don't know if she knew that Elena was in the truck with Matt. Bonnie's reason for saving Klaus was to mainly preserve the bloodline so that Caroline and Tyler and Abby could live.

Last edited by hiddleskittlesღ; 05-11-2012 at 05:20 AM
Old 05-11-2012, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well,if they're going with it at least I'm done with this show
Alaric is here no longer,no idea if we will see Klaus in his body again,I care for Jeremy but he never had a decent storyline since season 1.I can't stick watching a tv show only for Bonnie,a character who is by the way always used in terms of plot twist and deux ex machina.
Not that Matt had ever a storyline but I like his role in the group.
Quote:
I don't think so.And I certainly hope it's not the case,it would ruin all the parallels we saw in the episode,at least to me.

Icon
Old 05-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)
- Did Bonnie kill Tyler? Nobody in here seems to think that...you all seem to think Tyler is alive...is there a reason for that? (My stream died on me at the end) Because if Bonnie DID kill Tyler, then WTF character assasination. As if she killed a friend I hope you'll be able to calm my fears over this one at least
This possession is exactly like Rebekah's & Alaric's possession and they both survived. So Tyler can survive too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
Exactly. I can't think of one CW show, excluding OTH & Smallville (cause that to me doesn't count) where there hasn't been disappointment from fans.
People were incredible disappointed with OTH. That show and GG have caused a lot of fan backlash for The CW. More than any other show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I was able to watch the episode once before I went to sleep but so the last time Tyler was Tyler was when he told Caroline that they'll run away together and to be ready in 2 hours right?
I think he was Tyler too when he said goodbye to her because he mentioned his mom and Klaus would have never done that and he would have never known Tyler & Caroline were going to leave town. Also I'm sure Tyler's pain was because he was getting possessed.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

can somebody explain what happened with bonnie and what was this at the end with tyler ? It confuses me totally