Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Amazing finale in my opinion.

My view of the triangle is this. I havent been an advocate of the show from the beginning, so my view on the triangle is based off of only this season. Elena's love for Stefan seems to show where her heart lies but she is torn by the temptation and passion Damon gives her. It still seemed that Stefan was the right choice. The scene between Damon and Elena first meeting, it seriously started to turn me to Damon and Elena. There was such a spark there Then Stefan was brought back and I just melted with them

The writers have a really hard choice. Both men are amazing. The sad thing is that only one will get her :/

IconCredit: KATIEBECKETT
Old 05-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well...this show just went to hell. It was one thing I was hoping they would never do, and they did it. The traingle is pointless now. Elena can now get together with both brothers a million times each because she has all the time in the world. Worst move the show has made IMO. Couldn't she have just come back with some nifty power but still be human? That way she'd still badass but still alive.

Klaus is not Klaus anymore. Without Joseph Morgan, no... just no.

The flashbacks were beautifully done though. Probably my favourite part of the whole thing along with the Stelena kiss. I loved that she made Stefen save Matt instead. I love how selfless she was.

Alaric, rest in peace dude.. you deserve it

Old 05-10-2012, 10:16 PM
New Fan

stuck between damon and stephan

am i the only who is completely torn between stephan and damon?
I feel like damon shippers are everywhere..and I was always delena until season 3 came around

now i just love both couples and it seems like no matter what choice she makes I will always feel bad for the other brother

I feel like the only way to fix the problem is to have katherine come in and have a really good story line with the other brother

Blaire && Chuck -
Chemistry that shines.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:20 PM
New Fan

is anyone stuck between delena and stelena

I am!! Whoever she chooses I am just going to be sad for the other one

I was always a delena shipper until season 3 but they did such a good job with creating that long lasting/angst love between stephan and elena this season, I am just torn, I love both couples and they both have such good scenes together

Usually for tv shows I am very opinionated towards one couple..but this time around I am so torn

Blaire && Chuck -
Chemistry that shines.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
am i the only who is completely torn between stephan and damon?
I feel like damon shippers are everywhere..and I was always delena until season 3 came around

now i just love both couples and it seems like no matter what choice she makes I will always feel bad for the other brother

I feel like the only way to fix the problem is to have katherine come in and have a really good story line with the other brother
I was hardcore DE, liked SE until this season. Now I greatly, greatly prefer the story of SE, but still want to see the DE story. So you're not alone I love both brothers, both stories.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 PM
New Fan

its so tricky because the directors are so GENIUS and they give both couples such GOOD substance.

Elena and Stephen--have that epicness and he did save her life and save her at a time when she needed him which is huge and can not be forgotten..and besides I cant forget that Stephan literally turned evil with Klaus just for elena..his love for her is just so strong

Damon and Elena on the other hand--they seem to have this chemistry--and they seem like they have that butterfly-first love --all consuming love..it seems like elena feels that way only with damon ---and damon as we all know loves her too ...delenas epicness has to come into play too.because damon only really ever lets elena in and lets her see his emotional side

Either way- both couples have just so ridiculously good story lines

Blaire && Chuck -
Chemistry that shines.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:37 PM
New Fan

its so tricky because the directors are so GENIUS and they give both couples such GOOD substance.

Elena and Stephen--have that epicness and he did save her life and save her at a time when she needed him which is huge and can not be forgotten..and besides I cant forget that Stephan literally turned evil with Klaus just for elena..his love for her is just so strong

Damon and Elena on the other hand--they seem to have this chemistry--and they seem like they have that butterfly-first love --all consuming love..it seems like elena feels that way only with damon ---and damon as we all know loves her too ...delenas epicness has to come into play too.because damon only really ever lets elena in and lets her see his emotional side

Either way- both couples have just so ridiculously good story lines

Blaire && Chuck -
Chemistry that shines.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Guys, am I the only one who sees absolutely no point to either ship now? They can all screw around forever now. Elena can have a lifetime with Stefen, then a lifetime with Damon, and the cycle contiues

Old 05-10-2012, 10:43 PM
New Fan

i knew one way or another that elena would turn eventually ..i just like that it happened so shockingly..it just changes the dynamic of the show

I have to give it to these creators for doing an awesome job with thier finales. all finales change it up alot

at the end of season 2 I was BLOWN AWAY with the whole seeing stephan evil for the first time
and now this ..

SOoooo crazy..I am used to watching more quality shows like the Dexter..but props to the vampire diaries creator for making a teen show so great

Blaire && Chuck -
Chemistry that shines.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:48 PM
New Fan

confused about accident scene in the finale.

in the scene where stefan is under water with matt and elena after their accident.
Even though, Elena insists that he save Matt
Doesnt it seem wierd that he wouldnt get elena first? Is it because matt was more in danger..it just doesnt make sense that stephan (who has repeatedly put elenas life over everyone elses) would really pick up matt first ( even if she insisted)

Blaire && Chuck -
Chemistry that shines.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

It was probably the most impressive and shocking finale so far I'll give them that. I just can't believe she's a vampire now It does add a new dynamic to the show, but I just wish they would have taken a page from say Buffy or True Blood. The main heroine does not necessarily need to be a vampire to do incredible things. Elena held her own, she was hardly helpless. They could have given her a power or said doppelgangers get special powers when they die or something, anything

Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 PM
New Fan

Remember, they still can, we dont know exactly what happens to the dopple gangers

and i have one question about the finale..the scene where elena insits that stephan should save Mat instead..isnt it ODD that stephan listened..you would think he would ignore elena and STILL save her..after all of the parts of the show where stephan and damon have repeatedly chosed to save elenas life over EVERYONE ELSE....did anyone else notice that or just me?

Blaire && Chuck -
Chemistry that shines.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkhan90 (View Post)
Remember, they still can, we dont know exactly what happens to the dopple gangers

and i have one question about the finale..the scene where elena insits that stephan should save Mat instead..isnt it ODD that stephan listened..you would think he would ignore elena and STILL save her..after all of the parts of the show where stephan and damon have repeatedly chosed to save elenas life over EVERYONE ELSE....did anyone else notice that or just me?
I think he was just respecting her choice other wise he knew she would feel gulity over it.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

not a bad episode

I admit, I can't stand Stefan and love Damon but I don't want him with Elena, so I am glad she picked Stefan and I hope Damon really lets Elena go when it comes to love ... or well, tries to since you don't just fall out of love (oh Rose, why did you have to die?)

Vampire Elena could be interesting, especially when Katherine is back again (she has to come back, doesn't she?) and I wonder if VampElena and VampCaroline are gonna get along - same with VampElena and Bonnie

here's to hoping for a good Bonnie storyline in S4 and Damon getting a bit of happiness for once and not being the Salvatore brother who constantly gets beaten up

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no other words are possible for me to form at this moment.
everything. everything. everything was perfect.

^she picked stefan according to what she knew, but you can tell in that flashback that she was completely fascinated by damon. now that she's a vampire, that memory will come rushing back to her, as well as the "i love you" scene he took away from her. OMG. i cant wait.