Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

It was some cartoon-y pop-up book of "celebrity melt-downs" and Michael was on the cover. I was so disgusted

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 09-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

........... eww. GOOD that you turned that around!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I felt empowered

But it was weird because a little bit away from it, there were posters of him. It was weird

[ Sasha MJ
Old 09-19-2009, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Geez! I hate things like that.. I get so angry at them for doing that.. People still talk about him even after he has passed.. I get so at them..
Old 09-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Argh, tell me about it. I hate when I see something offensive or someone talking bad about him at places I've always hated it, but now it's worse, he is not here anymore, please ppl respect his memory I hate that they still talk about him say Jacko, he hated that

I love you more!
Old 09-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

GAWD!! I hate when they call him Jacko.. That's not even his name..It made me fiercely mad everytime I would read that and yes he hated that name with a passion..

He always said "I'm not JACKO, I'm JACKSON" I hated that name just as much as he did, believe me..
Old 09-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He always said "I'm not JACKO, I'm JACKSON" I hated that name just as much as he did, believe me..
Same here. And now I just want them to respect him and his memory. Is it really so hard to spell his name? Call him Jacko was always disrespectful, and it's even more now.

I'm not working this weekend, so I'm gonna try to read Moonwalk

I love you more!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

It really is. They should have respect for the dead. It's just wrong and inhumane to still talk about Michael like he was a criminal and psycho..BECAUSE HE WASN'T.. He was a sweet, nice, caring, loving, sensitive and all-around normal man who was a human being and had feelings like you and me.. GAH!! I can't stand people when they judge other people when they don't know the facts..

BTW, I'm glad that you are going to read Moonwalker.. Hopefully, one day I'll be able to get my hands on a copy of it..
Old 10-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

I swear one day, I'm going to sit and finish it. I've read the first few bits of it, but lost track. I'll probably end up starting over

[ Sasha MJ
Old 10-09-2009, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I get so mad and sad when I see people calling him Jacko. It's just disrespectful, but I think a lot of people don't even realise that, I've seen casual fans call him that, too. And the press will always insist on calling him that, I think
Old 10-09-2009, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

I hate that name with a passion.. I can't stand it because it is disrespectful when he was alive and even more when he has passed.

I don't see why it is so hard to call him Jackson..It's the same amount of syllables as the other one..
Old 10-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed.

I now just always think of this whenever I see or hear 'Jacko':

Old 10-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

whenever I hear Jacko I think of this:

Old 10-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was supposed to read moonwalker on my last weekend off, but I didn't gonna have to try and do it on my next weekend off now
Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)
I get so mad and sad when I see people calling him Jacko. It's just disrespectful, but I think a lot of people don't even realise that, I've seen casual fans call him that, too. And the press will always insist on calling him that, I think
Argh, me too. Really why the hell call him that? Have some respect, damn it if they didn't respect him before, then at least do it now and respect his memory. I've also seen actual fans call him that and I can't help but be when I see it. I'm always like REALLY?

OH both macros are perfect

I love you more!
Old 10-25-2009, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thirty seconds later, a bloodcurdling shriek came out of the bathroom.

“Jesus! What happened?!” Bob Giraldi started banging on the door in alarm. “Michael, Michael. Are you okay?”

When Michael slowly opened the door, Bob and a bunch of others rushed into the bathroom. “I dropped my glove”, Michael said embarrassed.

“Where?” asked Bob.

“In there,” Michael said, meekly. He pointed down to the toilet bowl. Floating in the water was a lone, white, rhinestoned glove.

“Oh, okay,” Bob said, trying not to burst out laughing.

“Somebody get a hanger or something. We’ll just have to fish it out of there.”

Everyone scattered about in search of a hanger. Finally Michael said, “Oh, forget it.” He reached into the toilet and pulled out the soaking-wet glove. “Anyone have a hair-dryer?”

- Friday January 27th, 1984, from “Michael Jackson: The Magic & The Madness”
okay, when I read that, I do sort of want to buy the Taraborrelli book... Maybe I will, just for the cute parts like this, and just take the rest with a grain of salt...