Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2023, 12:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It makes sense to me

She does seem comfortable in being herself regardless of the hair colour & she's still her

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Exactly.

She's clearly having fun and relaxing as much as she can while the strike lasts...
Old 10-31-2023, 11:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It does seem that way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2024, 12:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Recent video about last week's episode (also posted in Surveillance thread):

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2024, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

it makes sense that last week's episode was hers to talk about...

... It's good to have someone fonally with a good relationship with her father...

... the one thing which still tiny bit annoys me is... how many sisters does Jess have? 1 or 2?
Old 04-02-2024, 11:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think she's only got the one sister or they forgot about one. But I do wonder why so much pressure was put on her but the other sister didn't seem to have that? Maybe she's the oldest? Can't remember if that is the case or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2024, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

there was something on a difference and her being raised by their dad while the other was raised by their mom.... from the failed Thanksgiving dinner of s20...

... but there was another sister with a child as well...

... I guess I will need to pay better attention once I reach the Jess-era in months from now
Old 04-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's where I get confused. Who is the one with the child or did they forget about her sister meant to have a child.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2024, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

These are the questions I want answers when I reach s18... right now I will start with s14... so still some road to cover...

... but with Jess I want to know whether all the dots in her past are connecting or not...
Old 04-05-2024, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I really don't think they do but I'm too scared to rewatch & really pay attention to if they do or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2024, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Oh, I cannot help myself... If it doesn't add up, I will let you know