Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2023, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

S19 will wait for you
Old 01-19-2023, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes. I go between the shows, watching one disc at a time. So it'll probably be on the next disc I watch. I think I've got 3 LA episodes left of the one I'm watching atm.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Right, you & the DVDs

Have you seen the specials of s19? Was there anything about Jess joining the team?
Old 01-20-2023, 02:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I haven't watched the specials yet. Decided to watch the episodes first.

ETA: Up to the episode now ("All Hands")
She wants to prove herself as the cool aunt, so seems to be implying there are multiple siblings or at least aunts for the niece

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2023, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

That implies that she has more than one siblings
Old 01-21-2023, 02:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Could be a brother's child or a sister... she doesn't say. Then I don't feel like the sister we met is one with a child

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2023, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

No, that sister is definitely not the one with the child
Old 05-06-2023, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Watched episode 4 of the current season - finally - it was interesting to meet the ex.

learn a bit about Jess being at odds with her mother at some point, and her admitting that the ex never really cared about her when everything was going fine.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I forgot Katrina Law was in Arrow. Don't know why, but going to see her character completely differently now I think as I rewatch it. I just looked up & she was on my screen & surprised me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I don't think that I've ever reached the Arrow episodes, where Katrina became part of the show...
Old 06-03-2023, 06:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've seen her in one ep of S2 so far. I think she's more in S3. It is a different character but still has the same fire/strength & my brain just can't process it right now. I blame my cold

Random interview that came up on YT when I was looking for a video of some of her scenes:

Interesting that she got some tips from one of the Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow actors to do a scene on NCIS

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2023, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Never watched her in Arrow... But I had a difficult time with getting used to her as Jess because the year before she was still in H5O....

If I would ever the a Five-O rewatch, I would probably end up seeing her character more as Jess...

It looks like a funny interview: will check it out tomorrow...
Old 06-06-2023, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I can understand that . That was only just before her NCIS role too wasn't it?

Makes sense that you would

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2023, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yep, the year before

That's why there has been some dumb people, who thought that Katrina joining is some version of a bad omen... she proved them wrong
Old 06-07-2023, 12:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not nice of people to presume that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread