Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2023, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, but even our fandom has some strange commenters at times...

... It's wonderful that she will be starting her 2nd fullseason with the team in September. ...
Old 06-07-2023, 11:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We still have people complaining about cast changes & asking for them to be brought back

Yes A great addition to the team & show

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I love the energy she's bringing to the show...

*I will probably always miss Ellie, but that's more because of how unfinished her story felt (feels)...

I strongly believe that Katrina is a good fit, and a fresh addition to the show...
Old 06-09-2023, 01:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You also loved the character so a part of you would miss her for that too. But yeah she was just suddenly gone & not given the best send off. It is not tied up nicely at all.

She really has been They've done really well too writing different female characters for the show over the year. Each has brought something new & fresh to the position

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2023, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

While the initial impression at times was similar, but after an episode or two each female character became its own personality.

... For next season (even though I still need to actually watch s20) I'm hoping that we will learn even more about her past...
Old 07-15-2023, 09:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

IG Post with more pics: https://www.instagram.com/p/CusZzIYS7M3/

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2023, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-27-2023, 12:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
katrinalaw
Mid-strike hair don’t care!

Let’s go @sagaftra !!!
Pink hair suits her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2023, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yes it does

but is this recent photo? because if it is we may get a slightly more colourful Jess back
Old 10-27-2023, 12:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes. It was from a few days ago. The actors are still on strike so she can do whatever she wants with her hair. She had more blonde tones in her hair in pictures before it but I would presume she'll go back once the strike ends & filming resumes.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2023, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Pink suits her, and I guess she has all the time to try out crazy hairstyles & try out new things as no one really know until how long the actors strike will last.

She will probably go back to her usual colour though...
Old 10-28-2023, 06:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It'd be fun if she didn't though

This was her hair a week ago which also looks good:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-29-2023, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

That's true

Being a blonde suited her just as well
Old 10-29-2023, 11:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know I wonder if she's someone who can look good with any colour hair

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Probably... And I also feel that regardless of the hair colour she stills looks like herself - which makes her more like someone who can pull off any hair colour, if that makes sense...

I don't know, she just feels comfortable being herself as a blonde or with pink hair, which makes the style fit her while essentially keeping the same hairstyle & personality characteristics...