Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2019, 12:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's funny she's got more stuff there than you Hopefully she will take some of it with her for you!

Steph hope the week goes better & fast so you can have your break soon

my week is tiring but at least its half over. Had to stay back both Monday & Tuesday for half an hour because there was too many children (we need to have a certain amount of staff per child so if there's 3 staff left when I go I need to make sure there's 30 children before I can leave or they'll be over ratio). Then today I just hurt as its that time of the month which generally sucks for me. Thankfully I got to leave on time though, not sure how much longer I could've taken being at work. I basically came home, had a shower, then have curled up in a bit of a ball around a heat pack for about an hour & a half. I can't find the energy to make dinner & don't want to move around that much so luckily I have frozen meals (leftovers from meals I've had before, not actual frozen meals) in my freezer so I can defrost one of those. Sorry for that too much information in response to your question

Miranda Lambert is coming to Australia & she's going to have a Sydney show the night before my birthday . Its a Tuesday though which is just weird, but I also feel how can I not go when its basically like a birthday gift to myself

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-06-2019, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

If I didn't want to hear the answer, I wouldn't ask...

Yeah, I don't think that she's going to take most of her stuff with her... She has 2 cabin bags full of stuff and 1 check-in sized luggage full and countless other things lying around the flat... She's a professional hoarder And she also has a bicycle with us for the past 5 years

I'm not familiar with her, but will look up her music tomorrow or so... You'd definitely gift yourself since it'll be almost your birthday

It was the same in Hungary with the 2 staff needed for 25 students to go on any kind of class trip

I hope that the rest of the week will be less tiring!

Last edited by florerr; 11-06-2019 at 02:31 PM
Old 11-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a lot of stuff Hopefully she takes something! Surely you can throw some out though? She clearly doesn't want it, especially if some things have been there that long

Miranda Lambert's an US country singer. She's been around since around 2003 when she came 3rd on a reality show called Nashville Star (basically a country-version of Idol really). Interestingly I know that at least that season aired here as I remember watching it as I remember the winner, but I can't remember her from it . Then after that I've heard singles from her & loved them, but it wasn't until around 2011 that I started buying her albums since I was older & more aware of when albums were released & what I wanted to get . It was also then that she was meant to come to Australia so the first album I got of hers was a Aussie Tour version of her 3rd album but then she got sick & never came. This is the first time since then she's returning so feels a bit like a now or never situation as if it took her this long to finally arrange to come back who knows if she'll do it again
If you are interested in listening to anything by her one of my favourites is The House that Built Me - although now has a whole new meaning & brings me to tears at times.

Was able to leave on time again today

When do your relatives all arrive?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-07-2019, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

They should land around now, and arrive at the apartment in 4 hours... more or less
Old 11-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice. Not too much longer. All prepared?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-07-2019, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yep. preparing lunch for them but otherwise yes... I may even end up watching the latest La/ncis ep before they get here...
Old 11-07-2019, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice Enjoy all of that hope you can watch them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

No luck! Maybe I can squeeze in one episode before I go to sleep... I still need to catch up with NOLA too.. Though I'm tempted to look for character gifs...

After listening to the song (and listening to a few others) I can understand why you like Miranda Lambert... She has a kind voice, not the typical country-voice I'd expect... And she seems to be a nice person as well!

The relatives have arrived safe & sound, hopefully they'll enjoy the time spent here...

Another good news is that my brother got a job at his current place, so he won't leave the country just move from one city to another (and start over)...

I'm glad to hear that you were able to leave on time today, hopefully tomorrow will be the same!!
Old 11-07-2019, 02:12 PM
MST Manager

I hope you manage to watch at least one episode.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm tempted to watch the LA one... If it's anything like last week's episode was than it's exactly what I need...

I hope you had an okay day, too
Old 11-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you enjoyed it if you did

my day wasn't too bad, played a little musical chairs going in different rooms to help out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-08-2019, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

No luck... Maybe tomorrow...

7 people under the same roof is causing a bit too much tension... But it's only for a few more days... At least my sis started to go through her stuff...

That's not too bad for a work day... Hopefully next week will be more relaxed
Old 11-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope tomorrow works better

That's a shame its already causing tension Hope going through her stuff inspires her to take some of it

Hopefully but I doubt it. Too many things to figure out & fix. We have a staff member finishing up this week & since she's the Preschool Room Leader we're having the graduation party for the children going to school next year. Then she's continuing to only work two days so the roster is all different. So I'm just predicting getting stuck on Monday & Tuesday again. Then we're all waiting to get the call that we're going to get the assessment & rating people coming so you can tell people are on edge from that too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-09-2019, 05:49 AM
MST Manager

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks Hope you have a good one too!

It's okay, the 2nd day wasn't so bad... We just need to get used to each other again... I'm simply tired, I guess...

Yes, she'll take some of her stuff and we can probably throw away the rest (at least most of it...)

Hopefully, it won't be so stressful.. But it's understandable why everyone is on edge already...