Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is good you made some progress today

Any plans this weekend?
Old 03-30-2018, 08:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Not really. We were considering going to a Koala hospital but we forgot we've got a Roseanne marathon on now instead

How about you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-31-2018, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds like it could have been interesting.
I kinada did the same for Rosanne last week. I only watched a few select episodes though so I could watch the new episodes

Went shopping a little this morning then met up with a friend for a movie. Don't have any plans for tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Did you like the new episodes? One of the channels here picked it up but no idea when they'll air it

That sounds fun

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They weren't too bad. It's the same show but just 20 years later
Old 04-02-2018, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well that sounds promising

I got home just before it started raining a little bit . Getting a storm now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good thing you made it home before it started raining! Do you guys need the rain?
Old 04-02-2018, 07:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah. Not necessarily in this area & not sure how long it had been since it last rained in the city since I haven't been home. But most of the country needs rain I think. It didn't rain for long here last night but at least it was after I got home

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it's good it rained then and it wasn't until after you got home

Can't believe this week is almost half way gone already.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't appreciate the fact that daylight savings ended so its now getting dark when I go home if I'm on the late shift I wasn't ready for that to start yet

I know Sure I've only just gone back to work today so that's probably thrown me out but doesn't feel like it should be Wednesday yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry it ended for you already!

Time is just going by way to fast.

Have any plans for the weekend?
Old 04-06-2018, 01:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its actually later than it used to be as it used to end around my birthday so each time my birthday fell on a Sunday I got an extra hour in my birthday

Time really does go too fast I think it goes faster every year

Not really. I've got to do some grocery shopping & coursework Some good news is I've got 4 of the units/modules back marked satisfactory . Four down, twenty three to go . Well I've submitted two other units & almost completed another two so its closer to nineteen to go

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2018, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is nice you would get an extra hour in your birthday

I think so too

Sounds like fun Nice job on 4 of your assignments back as satisfactory! Shame you still have 23 left though Even 19 is a lot Oh well, as long as you are getting them done
Old 04-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

At least its some progress, I'm choosing to focus on that Today I'm procrastinating though Going to start catching up with NCIS's shortly actually

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some progress is better than none And that sounds like a good way to procrastinate

I have done absolutely nothing today. I need to do stuff, but just don't have the motivation to do anything.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread