Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh well. At least you didn't sit and watch it and just listen to it

Sounds like it will be a fun weekend for you It's hard when you fall behind and have to catch up and you don't have the time to do so. I hope you are able to catch up! And I can only imagine what some of the stuff is that is making you feel like that

I am driving up to see my Grandma tomorrow. It's been awhile since i Have seen her, so figured i would do a day trip.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True but still felt it was a waste of my time

They're just a lot of work & I don't know that I have an answer for some of them. I've read so much today that my brain is swimming

Hope you have a nice drive & your grandma is well

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well of course it was if you already knew the stuff

Aww Sorry that it's so much work. Sounds like you overdid it a little bit today.

Thanks I had a nice drive. Didn't get back until late though so I didn't come on here.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think I might have overdone it but it felt productive otherwise

glad you had a nice drive & time then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good you felt productive Hopefully you got a lot done.

Thanks

Yesterday I spent half the day cleaning. I had hoped to rest, but nope
Old 03-06-2018, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I finally got my first unit back from marking & I have to resubmit stupid things. The marker is really pedantic & although I've answered the question, I didn't word it exactly the way she wanted so I need to add a couple more lines to it . I'm just like - just let me pass since I clearly know the answer to that question & what you're calling me up on is common sense. Plus I've been in the industry for almost 4 years now so I think I know what I'm doing

That sucks, hope you can rest soon . Hope cleaning wasn't too bad

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so stupid. It's probably not the case, but it's almost like she has it out for you. I hope what you resubmit will be what she is looking for.

Would be nice. But it's also nice to keep busy Cleaning wasn't too bad
Old 03-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She has no idea who I am & its common for them to do things like that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-07-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok. Well you never know. Glad that was not the case!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

sleepy day today . Children didn't want to sleep but I was tempted

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-08-2018, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy International Women's Day.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle. Shame you could't! Sorry that the kiddies didn't want to sleep.

Thanks Strawberry, you too
Old 03-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I ended up going out last night with people I work with, but now my head hurts from loud music & staying out too late

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you had a nice time despite your head hurting from the music and staying out late
Old 03-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it wasn't too bad

My Nanna remembered I exist . We used to call each Wednesday but I started not doing it so much as there was only so many times I could hear the same stories over & over. Then when Australia voted to have marriage equality we were talking & in the conversation she spoke of how she doesn't like the idea of same-sex couples having children. After that I haven't really spoken to her since. I already knew she felt that way as she'd said it in the past around my parents & they asked her what the difference was between a opposite sex couple & she said she didn't know. But hearing it again & at that point in time when I'd already had been at a point where I couldn't watch TV or look on FB without seeing how people were using the "need to protect the children" as an excuse against marriage equality & it just got too much. Now I don't want children, but I work with them, so in theory people who think that children need to be protected from same-sex relationships probably think they need to be protected from people who are attracted to people of the same-sex. I also realise that although I did imply my bisexuality to my Nanna in that same phone call last year she didn't understand what I was saying & probably has no idea that bisexuality exists or what it is. She also meant nothing by her words, but the words still hurt. I was relying on her Alzheimers (that she's got the start of) to then not have to speak to her but she remembered me . Maybe I'll get lucky & she'll forget me again as I'm still not ready to move past that...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread