Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2018, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't have to deal with them, they have to stay home or get sent home when they're sick. That's why we've got less children

I know but a part of my brain has switched off & wishes it was Friday instead of Thursday

Most of the illnesses are ones which show up later so if I get sick I should be at my parents place already. One is chickenpox though & I've had that already so in theory won't get that one again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-22-2018, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok got it. Well that is good!

I hear you. Well, it should be Friday there for you now at least

Ah ok. Well hope you don't catch anything!!
Old 03-23-2018, 01:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ended up being only 5 babies out of 11 today . The rest either were sick or didn't come to avoid getting sick

It is Friday night

Hopefully not

How's your week going?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-23-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds like a nice day to me Especially since you are leaving for your vacation.

I am so glad it is Friday! This week was long. Work is still busy and I just feel like I am not getting anything done

Hope you have a good trip!
Old 03-25-2018, 03:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh no I hope you really are getting things done & it only feels like you're not. Hopefully things settle down soon . Do you at least get shorter weeks the next two weeks & does that make things easier?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-25-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am getting things done, it just doesn't feel like it because I kept getting interrupted and then I would forget what I was in the middle of I try to make lists of what I have left to do, but this past week, I haven't had time to do so. Gonna have to try and do it tomorrow

Why would I get shorter weeks? Because of Easter? If so, no they do not count those as holidays where I work.

How has your trip been so far? Hope you had a nice birthday
Old 03-25-2018, 06:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, because of Easter. They're public holidays at least here so some things close. That's a shame it isn't like that for you . I just presumed/hoped other countries would do that as it seems logical to me (or at least Good Friday) but obviously not I see. Good Friday for us is like Christmas with almost everything closed

Hope you have the time to make lists or at least sort through what needs to be done to make it easier to get through

I had a nice birthday . Trip here wasn't too bad either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, for some reason, Easter is not one of the observed holidays. Although, some other companies do observe them. It would be nice if we did observe them.

Glad you at least get them off! Wow, it is totally different here. Everything is open here just about, unless the business chooses to close.

Didn't get the chance today. Hoping for Wednesday! Wasn't feeling like being at work today

Glad to hear that
Old 03-27-2018, 01:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

odd shame yours isn't one which does

Places need to be exempt to be open here as far as I know. So completely different

Hope the rest of your week is better & you get the chance to sort through it & make a list

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. Oh well. I am hoping Friday will be slow though since it is Good Friday and some businesses we deal with will be closed.

That is so odd. Maybe more should be like that though here.

Thanks. Hope you have a good week
Old 03-27-2018, 03:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's something then. Hopefully it will be slower

I'd think so. It seems logical to me to have Good Friday a public holiday, but probably because its all I know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so! Every time I get just about caught up with my work, I end up with more It's just so busy.

Well I agree with you.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Evil work At least you can catch up some, even if you only end up getting more

I've been procrastinating my coursework today then drew a layout for an outdoor play space (while my sister was watching NCIS so serving as a distraction for me ) but decided now I think I might do an indoor space instead . I may just want to draw instead of type answers I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2018, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I geuss I wish it would slow down a bit though.

Well, you are getting something done at least - even if it's not what you need to be getting done And I think you are right. Plus, drawing is a whole lot more fun than doing actual work
Old 03-29-2018, 06:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That'd be nice if it did that

That's one way of looking at it . Today I wrote the questions for the next module/unit out. That was progress

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread