Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Rose

It seems like this year is going by fast. Normally (to me anyway) it's usually like that toward the end of the year.

Good you got more washing done Chelle
Old 02-02-2016, 02:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

February already oddly I think the year is going both fast & slow

It is Tuesday finally I can look forward to Tuesday's again (because NCIS airs on Tuesdays here too)

Somehow I had a little lizard stuck in between my window & flyscreen. I don't know how it got there but I don't think it knew how to get down. I had to scare it until it got out & then fell of the windowsill so it would reach the ground again. I felt so bad

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-02-2016, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Toni Good you got a better tax return! Not many stories on my end, besides what i have posted awhile ago- which I can't remember everything

I guess some days it does seem slow

for finally being able to watch the new NCIS episodes!

Poor lizard They get in the weirdest places. You shouldn't feel bad for him falling to the ground. It could have been worse if you wouldn't have noticed it and he instead died in between the screens

Last edited by maplezbear; 02-02-2016 at 09:51 PM
Old 02-03-2016, 01:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

This year has to be longer than last year, it has an extra day

I know but I still will feel bad

I'm so glad that Summer hiatus for shows is finally over. It was made so much worse not having some of the episodes for some shows at the end of last year. All I had was Arrow at the end of last year but now I have a few shows back this week & next

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-03-2016, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lizards... Now that's something we don't have here

My morning is looking like much scraping and shoveling... Blah... So getting tea after...
Old 02-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot this year has an extra day, Chelle

Yay for your shows being back!

You don't have lizards where you live. Rose? Sorry you spent your morning doing that fun stuff.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not that I'm aware of
Old 02-04-2016, 01:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that'd be weird in my mind. I'm so used to seeing little lizards around . There's a few of them which must live somewhere near my outdoor area as I see them running around the edges all the time

I wish we didn't have an extra day as then my birthday would be a Thursday instead of a Friday so then it wouldn't be Good Friday

We've almost finished this thread. Anyone have any title ideas?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-04-2016, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Something about lizards? I just woke up, titles are going to need more energy...
Old 02-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hi everyone
icon by
Old 02-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello!
Old 02-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they are just hiding from you Rose

It would be weird not to see them Chelle if you are so used to seeing them

I would think your birthday on a Friday would be better, that way you can have a 3 day birthday weekend

No idea on a thread title, but we will have something I guess ANd that is a funny recommendation, Rose.

Hi Sandra (is it ok to call you that or do you go by something else?)
Old 02-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I get a 4 day birthday weekend as Friday & Monday are public holidays. But I don't like seafood & I've always been raised as not eating meat on Good Friday & we usually end up with some kind of seafood & being my birthday that's not appreciated. When I was still at home when it was our birthday my sister & I could pick the meal we'd have & I'd usually go with Mexican but Good Friday takes away some of the choice (I plan on going home for my birthday this year & taking some time off from work then as well so I actually end up with a longer beak ). But as long as I don't have to eat seafood or if I do it is only calamari then it shouldn't be too bad. At least I'll be with family

I'm beginning to feel like having threats put on the school & lockdowns is normal . Three in a week (one last Friday, one on Wednesday, & now again today). I don't understand this world & there's a few schools around the state getting threats too

Wow the MSTs that have been assigned to at least two of my boards have a lot of boards

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-05-2016, 08:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Hi Sandra (is it ok to call you that or do you go by something else?)
it's okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

Wow the MSTs that have been assigned to at least two of my boards have a lot of boards
really?
icon by
Old 02-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep both you & Stephie (assigned to Kelly) have five boards each. I don't know how many are your permanent boards & how many are just assignments but it is still a lot of boards. I don't think I ever had that many when I was a MST

Title idea: our sanctuary from the realities of life & the shows when they torture us

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread