Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2016, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh no that sounds scary Hope everything is ok there now . Was there a lot of serious damage anywhere?

I'm a little predictable

Sounds like you've got a hard decision to make then. Take out one season of each, close your eyes, then point & decide that way

My mum got some internet access & responded to a message I sent her about it. They're going straight home

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2016, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, everything is ok now here. thanks. The storms went through really quick thankfully. It was a little scary.. especially being woke up by an alarm on my phone about a tornado warning when it's dark outside. Never had that happen before. Some places around town had some damage.. trees down and on top of some houses, a carport destroyed were the most severe around here. Some towns a few hours north of here got the worst of it though.

Yes a little you are. But that is ok.

I think I will have to do it that way

Aw, I am sorry that they won;t be stopping by to see you on their way home
Old 01-18-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Steph - DOCTOR WHOOOOO!!!
Old 01-19-2016, 01:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oo I haven't thought about or had a phone alert in ages. That would have been scary to get one when it was still dark outside. Especially for a tornado so not like it was a minor thing. Doesn't sound too bad (compared to what might have been) then for your area.Not good about the towns north of you though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry guys I wasn't here that much lately but real life got in the way. I promise to do better
Old 01-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rose. It's slow going though since there are so many other things on right now I watch and shows are getting backlogged on the DVR But I like the show so far

Chelle, it has been ages since I have a weather alert like that on the phone. Usually they are just for Amber alerts. It is a good thing to have though. Yeah not too bad compared to the other places

Hey Lena! Nice to see you posting again It's ok if you haven'a made it here in a while. Just glad you do stop in when you can Hope everything is ok
Old 01-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay! How much have you watched so far?
Old 01-20-2016, 01:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hi Lena Nice to see you back

Its a good thing it has been ages since you have had one. You don't want one. I haven't had one since moving down here. Where my parents live we got them for flood warnings. No idea if they do things like Amber Alerts in Australia

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am 3/4 of the way though the 1st season Rose. I was hoping to have been into season 2 by now though

Yeah, it is good. I am glad you haven't had any since you moved. Hopefully it stays that way. I dunno if you know what an Amber alert is (could be called something different there if you have it), but it is an alert for abducted/missing kids.

I don't know how much I will be posting tomorrow though Sunday. Will be going out of town. Will try and post every night though.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwww well keep at it! And if you ever need someone to chat with about Who, I'm your gal
Old 01-21-2016, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I know what it is I just don't know if we have something like that here. If we don't then we should but I'm hoping we do have something

Hope you can still post & have a good weekend

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2016, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will Rose and I will Keep that in mind

Oh ok Chelle You guys probably do have something similar and just don't know it

So far so good with being able to post and thanks
Old 01-21-2016, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eeeeexcellent
Old 01-24-2016, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone had a good weekend
Old 01-25-2016, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I spent most of mine resting so that was good . Now went to work for one day only to have a day off tomorrow because it is a public holiday for Australia Day. Strange to go to work for one day & have another day off

How was your weekend Steph?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread