Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good you spent most of yours resting Chelle. That is weird that you go to work one day then back to work the next in the middle of the week like that

My weekend was ok. Was up visiting my grandma. Lots of stuff going on there, so it was also kind of exhausting.
Old 01-26-2016, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what happens when you work somewhere which is only closed weekends & public holidays I guess . I wouldn't be surprised if some places just didn't open on Monday for the one day though

Hope you can rest now & things are ok there

I had to go outside & go grocery shopping today. Strange people out there celebrating Australia Day (not necessarily sober people either but at least the ones I was around were catching a bus & not driving - I'll give them that much credit but they did also stand on the road to say that the bus was coming & personally I could see it was coming perfectly fine from the sidewalk As long as they enjoyed themselves )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, true. I forgot where you work would do that since it's a school/daycare. Lots of places probably close for that one day then just start the next day

Thanks Chelle Unfortunately, things won't be ok for a long while. She just got out of the hospital (again) so she has a long way to go before getting better this time.

Happy Australia day! At least the crazies left you alone and good they were catching a bus and not driving. Standing in the road though, not a good idea
Old 01-26-2016, 11:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep

That's not good. I hope she doesn't go back to hospital again & is now on the road to recovery even if it is a long road

Exactly . Also thanks, i kinda ignore the day even if that may be unAustralian of me

I have a staff meeting tonight but since there is no time to go home between when my shift ends & the meeting i decided to bring my tablet & post on here while i wait

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, I hope so too

Sometimes you just need to ignore the day. Doesn't make you unAustralian

Hope your staff meeting went good. Good idea to take your tablet with you and post from work.

It's been rainy all day here. I like when it rains, just not allll day long Tomorrow is supposed to be the same
Old 01-28-2016, 12:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True

It did. But glad I could post before as was too tired to try post after it

Not good. Hope tomorrow is better. Rain is ok in small bits but not constant or if you have to go out in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-28-2016, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't blame you. I would have been tired after a meeting like that too I think

Agreed. And the rain has stopped finally! We are used to rain like this, but not in January!
Old 01-29-2016, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad it stopped

Today was interesting . The childcare centre I work at backs onto a primary school & someone called in a bomb threat to the school which put both places into lockdown. I don't understand how anyone could target a school & it wasn't the only school in Sydney which had a bomb threat today either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-30-2016, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry you had to deal with that Chelle. i don't understand how people can do those things either. People are stupid. That is the only thing I can think of.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far
Old 01-30-2016, 11:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Same

meh its hot outside. I had a productive day today though as I washed the floors & I've done a lot of washing (clothes, sheets, my quilt cover, & blankets), then I also did a tiny bit of grocery shopping (but forgot to buy the one thing I really needed but I wasn't going back after I figured that out as it is too hot). The only good thing about this heat is that my sheets dried a lot quicker than they usually do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-31-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ick. Sorry it was hot outside, but good you had a productive day Sounds like you did a lot!

I can't believe the weekend is already over.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Heeeey yeah, weekend always goes by crazy fast... Saturday morning I do groceries, and before I know it that's Saturday gone and then Sunday just as fast...
Old 02-01-2016, 02:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

My luck with washing kept going today at work as I managed to wash & dry a few loads this afternoon before I had to leave/turn the laundry off

I know. The weekend always goes too fast

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-01-2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now a brand new week! Let's make it a good one!
Old 02-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi everyone Hope everyone had a good weekend. Me, I finally gave in to my sister and went to her guy to get my taxes done. He got me a better refund than I've gotten in years. Anyone have fun stories to tell?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread