Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2016, 02:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Rose

depends on what shows I watch Steph I have all released seasons of NCIS, all of Charmed & all of Buffy. Thinking about all the shows I have I think it is just Gossip Girl & House I'm missing seasons for so there's a few shows I could watch like that . Eventually I'd end up just watching NCIS though since it has the most seasons

Glad you had fun Johnnie. Hope work wasn't too bad

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evening folks

Haven't been on all day again, carried on my Boy Meets World marathon, did some coloring. With the tooth/headache it was all I could get done
Old 01-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle. Well, what ever you end up watching, you will have a lot of seasons at least (especially with NCIS, like you said )

Good marathon you are doing Rose Good you weren't doing so much with all the pain you are in. I hope you feel better soon

Seems like everyone is doing marathons
Old 01-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's so funny to see them all small again... Been so long since I've watched a lot of these episodes...

And I hope I feel better soon, too I am so behind on my writing....
Old 01-14-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn't make it on last night

Hope you are doing better Rose.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dentist tomorrow... Finally...
Old 01-15-2016, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully they can make your tooth stop hurting or at least tell you what's wrong

Weekend

My internet keeps dropping out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-15-2016, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, can only hope. Have to leave soon so I have time to grab lunch first
Old 01-15-2016, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope that the dentist appointment went well and they fixed your pain

No good about your internet Chelle! Hope it's working right now.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well he filled in the chipped tooth, of course the side effect of having someone prying in your mouth going 'open wide' and drilling and etc for a while is it hurts for THAT, so I have to wait 'til tomorrow at least to see just where I stand as far as pain over all
Old 01-16-2016, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Rose hopefully all pain will be gone by tomorrow

It seems to be behaving today

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evening folks!
Old 01-16-2016, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rose, hopefully you will have no pain at all t or minimal pain at the worst

Good your internet is behaving today Chelle

I decided I am going to start doing rewatches of some shows after I watch Dr. Who. What should I start with after I am done? I can't decided cause I want to watch them all . Anyway, here are my choices:

Psych
Charmed
Roswell
Girlmore Girls
Supernatural
Old 01-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

umm hmm that's hard. I haven't watched Psych so can't comment on it. Charmed & Gilmore Girls are good so I'd vote for them the most on that list. Supernatural would depend on the seasons as the early ones are good (I stopped watching after S6 as I didn't like where it was going any longer). Then I've heard lots of good things about Roswell but have only seen the first few episodes of it so I'd say that could be a good choice too. It is possibly the shortest choice. Really it depends do you want to watch witches, demons, family, aliens, detectives?

my parents & sister are on a cruise & I don't know if they're going to come see me when they get back or go straight home so I don't know if I should send my father's birthday card or if I'll see him to give it to him . His birthday is about 3 days after they get back & it'd be nice if they will stay & come see me before heading home as then we can go out for dinner for an early birthday dinner together like we had a late birthday dinner for my mum before they left. But I didn't think to ask them before they left

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think I would be able to make it online today! We had a really bad storm early in the morning (and even a possible tornado nearby) and it knocked out our power all day. Worst weather we have had in a quite a while. Even worse than the hurricanes we have had come though in the past 10 years.

Well, thanks for your suggestions Chelle. I knew you would say those two I want to watch all those! I will eventually, I just can't figure out what to watch next. I kinda want to watch Charmed next though, so maybe I will do that

You should watch Psych if you like comedy, crime and 80s pop culture Oh gosh, now I want to do a rewatch of it next

Nice they are on a cruse! I hope they will go see you when they get back. That sounds like it would be nice for you all to go out for his dinner. Well if you are not sure you could always send it and then if they visit, just say you sent it to the house
Closed Thread   Post New Thread