Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2021, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow, Sarah, sorry to hear you were going and still are going through all of that! I hope you get really good news from the results!
Old 08-26-2021, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Steph Thanks

I'll certainly try to pop in more often where would have earlier but Chelle contacting me gave me the idea that I should pop in
Old 08-27-2021, 01:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We've got websites we can check too, but I imagine most people wouldn't. But we also don't need to when we've got it told to us. We also have got things changing each day. If we need to may be a different story. But we got an update the other day to say we're extending lockdown. Today she talked about the plan to return to face to face learning for schools. So it was something new & important. Don't know that it justifies a whole new press every day, but they do say some new things

I've been rewatching Lost Girl. It might fit that, but its early seasons are better than later ones.

That's a lot of caffeine it sounds to get you through the day to me (but I also don't drink things like that so for me any amount is probably a lot ). But still not too bad, that's good you made it through the day

Exciting news Leigh

Sarah I hope you get good news from the scan. Hopefully not too long to wait to find out too.Nice to see you stop by

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2021, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Sarah

Leigh, congrats on getting fully vaccinated, welcome to the club

Chelle, my usual caffeine amount is 2 cappucinos right after each other at 8 o'clock If it's a bad day than I may go up to 2 cappucino + 1 energy drink/choco coffee... But what I did was kinda extreme... Right after lunch, when I finally ate something was even worst...

It's going to take a while to get adjusted to my sis, brother-in-law & niece being here with us, but at least I have my own room...

I will check out Lost Girl...
Old 08-27-2021, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chelle Thanks

florerr I either forgot or never knew your name
Old 08-27-2021, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Chelle Thanks

florerr I either forgot or never knew your name
You've forgotten... It's Hanna
Old 08-27-2021, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
You've forgotten... It's Hanna
Sorry
Old 08-27-2021, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Sorry
No worries It's been months since you were on this board, and with everything that happened since then, it makes sense that it slipped your mind

Chelle: the Lost Girl is an interesting show, watched 2.5 episodes of s1, I'm not sure how far I will get into though as I can already feel myself shipping the "losing couple" in the series...
Old 08-27-2021, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

"shipping the losing couple" is the story of my life

Hanna Thanks
Old 08-27-2021, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I can normally choose better... But sometimes shipping the "wrong couple" is inevitable...
Old 08-27-2021, 02:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Who are you shipping?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2021, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I had my eyes set on Bo & Dyson from the pilot episode... But I informed myself about the ending since then... I have nothing against Lauren, I would just preferred to have Dyson as the endgame instead...

Also, I find it funny that the Russian bestfriend is named Kenzi... Wonder if the character naming happened before "our" Kensi or after...
Old 08-27-2021, 02:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think LA started a year earlier . Lost Girl's Kenzi is short for Mackenzie

That is who I thought you would say. They are probably the better couple. The thing with LG is that Bo is a sucubus so no endgame is really best imo or should be exclusive at least. But at least with fae there is less risk of killing them. I always got the impression she picked both. Lauren for the now, Dyson for the future. But I can't exactly remember how they end things in S5. S5 isn't the best so I easily forget what happened & haven't watched it as much.
For Bo/Dyson you could possibly watch S1 & leave it like that. They do stupid & unnecessary things with that love triangle... It is an example of a show throwing in the triangle cliche where it isn't needed I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2021, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah triangles
Old 08-27-2021, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I think that's what I'm going to do, finish s1 and don't go into the love triangle part... It just felt like that they were trying to build up Bo & Dyson, but realized that Bo & Lauren - the actresses, I guess - could have chemistry too... So they just throwed that in as well...

Based on what I've read Bo went with Lauren in the end, but mostly because Dyson had moved on... But just as you've said Dyson is/would be her long-term chose since Lauren is a mortal human being...

It's not really my show, but s1 I can totally do... Especially that s1 is dubbed, and Bo has the same voice actress as Ziva's did... Which makes it even easier to connect with Bo's character...